HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 King K. Rool (Donkey Kong Country) Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
OmegaSteve777
Level 7 CPU


  Gooey
  1315

PostSubject: Re: King K. Rool (Donkey Kong Country) Discussion   Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:52 pm

I can get behind that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU


  Mario
  285

PostSubject: Re: King K. Rool (Donkey Kong Country) Discussion   Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:18 pm

I agree too much with you, buddy.

K. Rool is one of my most favourite Nintendo villains ever, and it's a selfish act of Sakurai rejecting him for SSB Games...(unless that Sakurai hates him, like with Waluigi...) And now, altought I don't lose any hope of seeing him in SSB4 (I voted for him so much many times!!!), I still support him for SSBC.

About Special Abilities, these are my ideas:

-Neutral Special: Bundlerbuzz: K.Rool uses a cannon for shooting cannonballs against his enemies. It can be charged.

-Side Special: Crown Toss: K.Rool throws his Crown against his enemies, which flies as a boomerang.

-Up Special: Heli-Pack: K.Rool uses a flying helicopter-like backpack for fly.

-Down Special: Ground Pound: Similar to Bowser Bomb; however, after crashing on the floor, this attack unleashes an electric wave.

-Final Smash: Blast-o-Matic: K.Rool smons his gigantic cannon for charging and shooting a powerful beam against his enemies. However, sometimes, the cannon unwillingly explodes, damaging not only to his enemies, but also to K.Rool himself.



What do you think? Comment, please.


Last edited by MarioStrikerMurphy1994 on Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lego Shaq



  Petey Piranha
  1359

PostSubject: Re: King K. Rool (Donkey Kong Country) Discussion   Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:34 am

MarioStrikerMurphy1994 wrote:
I agree too much with you, buddy.

K.Rool is one of my most favourite Nintendo villains ever, and it's a selfish act of Sakurai rejecting him for SSB Games...And now, altought I don't lose any hope of seeing him in SSB4, I still support him for SSBC.

About superpowers, these are my ideas:

-Neutral Special: Bundlerbuzz: K.Rool uses a cannon for shooting cannonballs against his enemies. It Can be charged.

-Side Special: Crown Toss: K.Rool throws his Crown against his enemies, which flies as a boomerang.

-Up Special: Heli-Pack: K.Rool uses a flying helicopter-like backpack for fly.

-Down Special: Ground Pound: Similar to Bowser Bomb; however, after crashing on The floor, The attack unleashes an electric wave.

-Final Smash: Blast-o-Matic: K.Rool smons his gigantic cannon for charging and shooting a powerful beam against his enemies. However, sometimes, the cannon unwillingly explodes, damaging not only to his enemies, but also to K.Rool himself.



What do you think? Comment, please.
Why do you keep saying superpowers? It's "specials".
Also that is literally nearly the same exact moveset as OP's. Ground Pound is a bad idea imo sorry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU


  Mario
  285

PostSubject: Re: King K. Rool (Donkey Kong Country) Discussion   Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:15 am

Lego Shaq wrote:
MarioStrikerMurphy1994 wrote:
I agree too much with you, buddy.

K.Rool is one of my most favourite Nintendo villains ever, and it's a selfish act of Sakurai rejecting him for SSB Games...And now, altought I don't lose any hope of seeing him in SSB4, I still support him for SSBC.

About superpowers, these are my ideas:

-Neutral Special: Bundlerbuzz: K.Rool uses a cannon for shooting cannonballs against his enemies. It Can be charged.

-Side Special: Crown Toss: K.Rool throws his Crown against his enemies, which flies as a boomerang.

-Up Special: Heli-Pack: K.Rool uses a flying helicopter-like backpack for fly.

-Down Special: Ground Pound: Similar to Bowser Bomb; however, after crashing on The floor, The attack unleashes an electric wave.

-Final Smash: Blast-o-Matic: K.Rool smons his gigantic cannon for charging and shooting a powerful beam against his enemies. However, sometimes, the cannon unwillingly explodes, damaging not only to his enemies, but also to K.Rool himself.



What do you think? Comment, please.
Why do you keep saying superpowers? It's "specials".
Also that is literally nearly the same exact moveset as OP's. Ground Pound is a bad idea imo sorry


Actually, I had The Special Moves ideas from some of his attacks he uses un the DKC Games...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SS_Maeweather
Level 5 CPU


  Knuckles
  304
  ProtoBlur

PostSubject: Re: King K. Rool (Donkey Kong Country) Discussion   Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:57 pm

K. Rool would be a cool DK rep. It's to bad he got thrown into the mii costume abyss. I support him 100% Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU


  1244

PostSubject: Re: King K. Rool (Donkey Kong Country) Discussion   Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:38 am

Next thing that happens, CDT (Crusade Dev Team) confirms that K. Rool will appear in Crusade...as a stage prop in a Donkey Kong Country stage, further proving that bashing on K. Rool is appearantly a cool thing now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingAquaShadow
Level 1 CPU


  Shadow
  12

PostSubject: Re: King K. Rool (Donkey Kong Country) Discussion   Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:53 am

Support.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU


  Mario
  285

PostSubject: Re: King K. Rool (Donkey Kong Country) Discussion   Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:29 pm

TrinitroMan wrote:
Next thing that happens, CDT (Crusade Dev Team) confirms that K. Rool will appear in Crusade...as a stage prop in a Donkey Kong Country stage, further proving that bashing on K. Rool is appearantly a cool thing now.

Dude, K.Rool could function better as a playable character...

Don't be prejudicious, please...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lego Shaq



  Petey Piranha
  1359

PostSubject: Re: King K. Rool (Donkey Kong Country) Discussion   Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:32 pm

MarioStrikerMurphy1994 wrote:
TrinitroMan wrote:
Next thing that happens, CDT (Crusade Dev Team) confirms that K. Rool will appear in Crusade...as a stage prop in a Donkey Kong Country stage, further proving that bashing on K. Rool is appearantly a cool thing now.

Dude, K.Rool could function better as a playable character...

Don't be prejudicious, please...
Trinitro was obviously joking, though it was a bad joke that no one laughed at. Though how was he prejudiced?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU


  Pac-Man
  623

PostSubject: Re: King K. Rool (Donkey Kong Country) Discussion   Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:53 pm

Lego Shaq wrote:
MarioStrikerMurphy1994 wrote:
TrinitroMan wrote:
Next thing that happens, CDT (Crusade Dev Team) confirms that K. Rool will appear in Crusade...as a stage prop in a Donkey Kong Country stage, further proving that bashing on K. Rool is appearantly a cool thing now.

Dude, K.Rool could function better as a playable character...

Don't be prejudicious, please...
Trinitro was obviously joking, though it was a bad joke that no one laughed at. Though how was he prejudiced?

To be 100% honest, I would laugh my head off if what Trinitro said actually comes true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Athorment
Level 4 CPU


  160
  Athorment

PostSubject: Re: King K. Rool (Donkey Kong Country) Discussion   Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:31 pm

Support for the King of Crocs! o/

I just hope he gets different moves from Bowser and Ridley. Since he looks fat, perhaps he could use his belly for some of them or do short kicks limited by this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://athorment.deviantart.com/
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU


  Mario
  285

PostSubject: Re: King K. Rool (Donkey Kong Country) Discussion   Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:16 pm

Lego Shaq wrote:
MarioStrikerMurphy1994 wrote:
TrinitroMan wrote:
Next thing that happens, CDT (Crusade Dev Team) confirms that K. Rool will appear in Crusade...as a stage prop in a Donkey Kong Country stage, further proving that bashing on K. Rool is appearantly a cool thing now.

Dude, K.Rool could function better as a playable character...

Don't be prejudicious, please...
Trinitro was obviously joking, though it was a bad joke that no one laughed at. Though how was he prejudiced?

Ok...No idea that he was joking XD

However, I hope K.Rool can be playable...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AmareTSM



  Mario
  113
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: King K. Rool (Donkey Kong Country) Discussion   Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:35 pm

Def support K Rool. If he does get in, I just hope he doesn't suffer from a lot of the issues that plague other heavyweights. Def like that feign-death or whatever, but I'm imagining myself getting pissed after landing some clutch hit only to get trolled lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LeadPlooty
Level 1 CPU


  Geno
  17
  Lead

PostSubject: Re: King K. Rool (Donkey Kong Country) Discussion   Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:17 pm

Why wouldn't I support?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sean_McMuffin
Level 4 CPU


  Ness
  176
  EnderSean311

PostSubject: Re: King K. Rool (Donkey Kong Country) Discussion   Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:47 pm

OF COURSE K. ROOL SHOULD BE IN! I support 100%.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: King K. Rool (Donkey Kong Country) Discussion   Today at 12:25 am

Back to top Go down
 
King K. Rool (Donkey Kong Country) Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» King K. Rool (Donkey Kong Country) Discussion
» Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (a.k.a. Retro's Big Project)
» Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
» Mario vs. Donkey Kong Wii U (tentative title)
» A year of Nintendo Characters!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::  :: Character Discussion :: Unofficial Characters-
Jump to:  
Free forums hosting | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum