Pikmin 3's Alph! - Page 2 Bar_left34%Pikmin 3's Alph! - Page 2 Bar_right
 34% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 35

AuthorMessage
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

Pikmin 3's Alph! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pikmin 3's Alph!   Pikmin 3's Alph! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 8:46 am

Louie uses red yellow and blue pikmin too.
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Pikmin 3's Alph!   Pikmin 3's Alph! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 8:57 am

yeah he can use pikmin, but after you fight him as the final boss you discover that he has control over bugs
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Pikmin 3's Alph!   Pikmin 3's Alph! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:34 am

Louie has only controlled one bug, the Titan Dweevil, and we have no evidence that he could control any other bug, heck we don't even know if he was actually controlling the titan dweevil 100%, and he is only seen in the game as a treasure and as a playable character, controlling Pikmin. He wouldn't control bugs, if he were to control something different they would be Bulbmin, but even then he would seem like more of a clone then a unique character, but Giga, I do understand what your saying, but I still would like to focus the attention on Pikmin 3.
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Pikmin 3's Alph!   Pikmin 3's Alph! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:40 am

Louie should be the boss for the Pikmin series, using the Titan Dweevil to attack the Crusaders. Troll

Cuz he's pissed off he isn't playable.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Pikmin 3's Alph!   Pikmin 3's Alph! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:55 am

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
Louie should be the boss for the Pikmin series, using the Titan Dweevil to attack the Crusaders. Troll

Cuz he's pissed off he isn't playable.

This would be amazing, if Crusade has a story mode
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Pikmin 3's Alph!   Pikmin 3's Alph! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:50 am

I actually thought of maybe having Louie be an adventure mode boss, since Titan Dweevil may make for an interesting fight.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Pikmin 3's Alph!   Pikmin 3's Alph! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:20 pm

Anyone else want to add in their votes for this candidate, we are neck to neck on this choice as we speak.
Back to top Go down
DarkSonOfSparda
Level 2 CPU
DarkSonOfSparda

PostSubject: Re: Pikmin 3's Alph!   Pikmin 3's Alph! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:36 am

Olimar is good enough
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Pikmin 3's Alph!   Pikmin 3's Alph! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:06 am

I will stand for what I believe. Louie is a better choice.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Pikmin 3's Alph!   Pikmin 3's Alph! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:11 am

Damn, I guess thats most people, GG ALPH, you had a good run.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Pikmin 3's Alph!   Pikmin 3's Alph! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 8:02 pm

Hi guys I have Pikmin 3 spoilers
Pikmin 3 Ending Spoilers:
dont look if u want 2 play gaem

but yeah I support Alph
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Pikmin 3's Alph!   Pikmin 3's Alph! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 8:01 am

AEM wrote:
Hi guys I have Pikmin 3 spoilers
Pikmin 3 Ending Spoilers:
dont look if u want 2 play gaem

but yeah I support Alph

I did not look, and I'd like to thank you for not spoiling the game for me, THANK YOU, and thanks for supporting Alph
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Level 6 CPU
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Pikmin 3's Alph!   Pikmin 3's Alph! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:51 pm

I Support Alph, and Louie would be better as a Boss Rather than a Character.
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Pikmin 3's Alph!   Pikmin 3's Alph! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 5:06 pm

damn you giga I havent finished Pikmin 2 yet >Sad

Oh well

WTF he's the final boss? WHY?
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Pikmin 3's Alph!   Pikmin 3's Alph! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 5:56 pm

Vanellope von Schweetz wrote:

Oh well

Oops, lol SPOILERS!

Spoiler:

But this doesn't show why he'd be a better candidate choice than Alph, as he only controlled a single bug, which would work as a good final smash but he wouldn't use bugs to attack instead of Pikmin, that's just madness, he would use Pikmin to attack, NOT BUGS, he never controls any bug except for the Titan Dweevil, and maybe he does make a few funny recipes but that doesn't mean he'd ever control little bugs instead of Pikmin, that's just crazy.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Pikmin 3's Alph!   Pikmin 3's Alph! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 6:27 pm

Dr.CanadianBacon wrote:

Oh well

Oops, lol SPOILERS!

Spoiler:

But this doesn't show why he'd be a better candidate choice than Alph, as he only controlled a single bug, which would work as a good final smash but he wouldn't use bugs to attack instead of Pikmin, that's just madness, he would use Pikmin to attack, NOT BUGS, he never controls any bug except for the Titan Dweevil, and maybe he does make a few funny recipes but that doesn't mean he'd ever control little bugs instead of Pikmin, that's just crazy.
To be honest, what more would Alph be than a clone/semi-clone of Olimar? Rock Pikmin and Flying Pikmin are NOT how he is different.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Pikmin 3's Alph!   Pikmin 3's Alph! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 6:38 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:
Dr.CanadianBacon wrote:

Oh well

Oops, lol SPOILERS!

Spoiler:

To be honest, what more would Alph be than a clone/semi-clone of Olimar? Rock Pikmin and Flying Pikmin are NOT how he is different.

Well, I understand that Alph would be quite a Semi-clone, But what would Louie be then, using the same Pikmin as Olimar with a different final smash and a different attack moves, he'd also be a semi-clone. I feel like I could come up with a fair moveset to make him seem more unique then a Louie. I think that the Rocks and Winged are quite different from the Purple and Whites though, as I said in the past Winged Pikmin could be used as an Up Special, to help Alph get higher, and Rocks don't hit as hard as purples, but bounce off instead of going right through the person. I feel like a good final smash would be the Ultra-Spicy spray, as it seems stronger then before. And I feel like Alph would use smash attacks a bit differently, I will come up with a better moveset in the future, but I feel like Alph can be more unique then a simple Olimar clone, Louie would just about be a real clone instead of a semi-clone, I feel like Alph is more unique than that with the new Pikmin. Don't worry I do understand what you are saying, and yes Alph would work as a semi-clone if anything, but I really feel like he would work well in Smash. I hope you understand my opinion on how Alph would be more unique.

I do have some moveset ideas though, as you know the Winged Pikmin can fly, making alphs recovery need Winged Pikmin, or he will fall and die. I feel like to make alph more unique, he would use Pikmin more like a weapon, and not command them to go somewhere as a smash attack unlike Olimar, I feel like he would grab a Pikmin and swing as a smash attack, also his whistle would be different, not a big change but to get all your Pikmin to come to you, Alph would have to wait a second longer so it can gather the Winged Pikmin as well, as they are in the air and the whistle has to start at the ground, and move up to the air in Pikmin 3 (I think). I also think he would be lighter, or he looks lighter at least. I will come up with a better moveset eventually, but for now this is mainly what I got.
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Pikmin 3's Alph!   Pikmin 3's Alph! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 9:14 pm

Having the "King of Bugs" control bugs to do his bidding is crazier than a stoic future racecar driver throwing out flaming bird punches out of nowhere and acting hot-blooded?
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Pikmin 3's Alph!   Pikmin 3's Alph! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 9:45 pm

hey Dr. CB, send me a pm and we'll get to work on that moveset.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Pikmin 3's Alph!   Pikmin 3's Alph! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 6:10 am

hey Dr. CB, send me a pm and we'll get to work on that moveset.

We'll do it once we know Alph is in crusade, I don't feel like wasting time on a moveset if he isn't. But I will as soon as I know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Pikmin 3's Alph!   Pikmin 3's Alph! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 8:12 am

You mean on the poll?
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Pikmin 3's Alph!   Pikmin 3's Alph! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:01 am

You mean on the poll?

Yeah, if the poll ends up winning we'll make it, lol durp on my part
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Pikmin 3's Alph!   Pikmin 3's Alph! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:36 pm

I'll give this poll till the end of the night to see if anything changes. If not, I'll finalize the decision.
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: Pikmin 3's Alph!   Pikmin 3's Alph! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 4:48 pm

Oh yes btw my vote was counted as yes but it is actually a no. Fault in tiny LCD screens.
Back to top Go down
http://www.doqk.ml/
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Pikmin 3's Alph!   Pikmin 3's Alph! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 4:53 pm

so realistically it is 13 no and 14 yes?
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: Pikmin 3's Alph!   Pikmin 3's Alph! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 4:55 pm

It's 13/13 due to it (-1 on yes and +1 on no coz tiny LCD screen)
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Pikmin 3's Alph!   Pikmin 3's Alph! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 4:56 pm

I was about to edit it, but you got to it before me, that's fine. Do you have a reason or you just would prefer no Pikmin candidate?
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Pikmin 3's Alph!   Pikmin 3's Alph! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 5:08 pm

come on Kirby, be a good sport man
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: Pikmin 3's Alph!   Pikmin 3's Alph! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 6:12 pm

I find that more than enough for Pikmins is Olimar, any more is a bunch of redundancy and we don't want Melee Falcon and Melee Ganon all over again.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Pikmin 3's Alph!   Pikmin 3's Alph! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 6:44 pm

Kirby wrote:
I find that more than enough for Pikmins is Olimar, any more is a bunch of redundancy and we don't want Melee Falcon and Melee Ganon all over again.

I understand what you're getting at, but I do have some reason's Alph is different, and not like Melee Falcon and Ganon. The Pikmin that Alph use are Rock and Winged instead of Purple and Whites, which give him much change, considering the Winged Pikmin would be needed and used as a Up Special, and they carry you for a second. The rock Pikmin are much like Purples but bounce off opponents instead of going through them. Alph also seems lighter then Olimar, and his whistle would take a tad bit longer to use because it needs to get the winged Pikmin. I feel like Alph could be more unique then you may think, but I respect your decision.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pikmin 3's Alph!   Pikmin 3's Alph! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pikmin 3's Alph!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next