View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

Candidate Cut Poll Empty
PostSubject: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:34 pm

Today, I introduce everyone to the CrusaDLC Candidate Cut Poll.

For those of you who had read the CrusaDLC Suggestion Board Rules, there is 1 rule that is strictly enforced when making suggestions. That being rule #5: Only 1 Candidate For Each Series Is Allowed.

-If a series on the Main Roster have a DLC candidate, you can't suggest a 2nd DLC candidate for the series. If there are 2 DLC candidates from the same series (a series not on Main Roster) currently on the Main DLC Poll, you can't suggest a 3rd one as a candidate. This is to prevent a series having too many reps. In other words, we are trying to avoid the usual 1 Metal Gear DLC reps against 100 Sonic DLC reps on the Main DLC Poll.
You are open to suggest replacing a DLC rep currently on the poll, as long as the replacement is from the same series. The only exceptions are the Kirby & Zelda DLC Polls since there are currently active DLC Polls for the 2 series, respectfully.

Now that you have been reintroduced to this rule, allow me to discuss the purpose of this topic in details.

Like the title of the topic suggest, this is to cut any candidates already existing on any of the DLC Poll (Official, Kirby, & Zelda DLC Polls). The suggested cuts will be discussed in this thread, which will also have a poll for that as well.

Mind you, that only cuts that are acceptable are as followed.

- If a series has more reps than needed, in which it violates DLC Suggestion Rule #5.
- If the cut is in favor for a different character from the same series.
- If a candidate entered the poll in an unacceptable manner (cheating, shoehorning, blackmail, etc)

A poll concerning any cuts will close once the topic had run its course and no longer an active discussion.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, lets get started with our first poll.

Series in danger of candidate loss: Final Fantasy series

Candidate/s up for potential cut: Chocobo VS ???

Reason for the cut:The series itself is eligible to have a second rep or replace Chocobo for 1 or 2 new reps.

Final Fantasy series Candidate Cut Poll
Last Updated on 2/3/14 at 9:31PM EST

Total of 16 people have voted.

3 votes to keep Chocobo
Supporters:
Spoiler:

1 votes to keep Fighter
Supporters:
Spoiler:

12 votes to keep Warrior of Light
Supporters:
Spoiler:

2 votes to keep Garland
Supporters:
Spoiler:

2 votes to keep Kefka
Supporters:
Spoiler:

2 votes to keep Terra
Supporters:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Smash King on Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:31 pm; edited 49 times in total
Back to top Go down

Candidate Cut Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:53 pm

Just cut all of them because DLC will likely never be accomplished as planned, especially considering Crusade's current meager dev team.

If we manage to get the mere concept of assist trophies in the game, take the winners and implement them accordingly as ATs.

That's what I have to say.
Back to top Go down
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU
SnivyKawaii

Snivy

Candidate Cut Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 6:03 pm

vote remove palutena

Last edited by CJ on Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://snivykawaii.tumblr.com/
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

Candidate Cut Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 6:07 pm

I vote to remove Palutena, but I am open to a replacement or both of them with Hades or Dark Pit, etc.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

Candidate Cut Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 6:26 pm

Brobocop wrote:
Just cut all of them because DLC will likely never be accomplished as planned, especially considering Crusade's current meager dev team.

If we manage to get the mere concept of assist trophies in the game, take the winners and implement them accordingly as ATs.

This is a good idea
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

Candidate Cut Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 6:27 pm

Remove Daisy. She literally almost has nothing going for her, other than being a palette swap for Peach.
Back to top Go down

Candidate Cut Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 6:32 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:
Remove Daisy. She literally almost has nothing going for her, other than being a palette swap for Peach.
Back to top Go down

Candidate Cut Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 6:39 pm

Perfecthell4 wrote:
Brobocop wrote:

This is a good idea

Indeed it is.
Back to top Go down

Candidate Cut Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 11:15 pm

Remove Medusa if it has to come to it.

Palutena, being in all three titles, being the series' namesake in Japan, and being one of the more popular requests for Smash 4 makes her far more needed than Medusa, who's been completely overshadowed by Hades at this point.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

Candidate Cut Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 5:38 am

I'd rather have Hades over both of them. I don't understand how this is functioning... are we only voting to remove characters or can we vote to replace them right now? Or is that for later?

Just to be on the safe side I vote to remove Medusa, Golden convinced me that Palutena is more important.
Back to top Go down
DangerMD (Senor)
Level 4 CPU
DangerMD (Senor)

Candidate Cut Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 7:36 am

Mistress wrote:
Perfecthell4 wrote:
Brobocop wrote:

This is a good idea

Indeed it is.

I don't support this. What the voters expect, is to play as the characters they picked!
Back to top Go down
http://dangermd.deviantart.com
M. Bison
Level 5 CPU
M. Bison

Candidate Cut Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 11:30 am

Cut Medusa. Palutena is way more important to the franchise.
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

Candidate Cut Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 11:33 am

Rather remove Medusa
Back to top Go down

Candidate Cut Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 11:40 am

SenorSaturno wrote:
Mistress wrote:
Perfecthell4 wrote:
Brobocop wrote:

This is a good idea

Indeed it is.

I don't support this. What the voters expect, is to play as the characters they picked!

Currently, that seems very unlikely with the current state of the dev team. At the very least, it's better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
DangerMD (Senor)
Level 4 CPU
DangerMD (Senor)

Candidate Cut Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 12:54 pm

Mistress wrote:
SenorSaturno wrote:
Mistress wrote:
Perfecthell4 wrote:
Brobocop wrote:

This is a good idea

Indeed it is.

Currently, that seems very unlikely with the current state of the dev team. At the very least, it's better than nothing.

But it's still possible... even if we have to wait until hell freezes over.
Back to top Go down

Candidate Cut Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 1:21 pm

SenorSaturno wrote:
Mistress wrote:
SenorSaturno wrote:
Mistress wrote:
Perfecthell4 wrote:
Brobocop wrote:

This is a good idea

Indeed it is.

But it's still possible... even if we have to wait until hell freezes over.
Do we really want to pile even more work onto our already chaotic workforce? Crusade is barely half finished.

We all want to see this project done, don't we?

DLC increases the total roster to over 100. Even if we manage to succeed, there will be a massive drop in sprite quality and balancing will be virtually impossible. It's a miracle that we've come this far, even with a million resprites, redesigns and whatnot on the back burner.

Nobody's omnipotent here.

Quality over quantity.
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

Candidate Cut Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 2:25 pm

We can just dump the Kirby, Zelda, and Official polls, also the confirmed Pokémon DLC, and keep the 3 confirmed DLC characters. That way DLC can be almost possible.
Back to top Go down
DangerMD (Senor)
Level 4 CPU
DangerMD (Senor)

Candidate Cut Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 3:31 pm

Brobocop wrote:
Do we really want to pile even more work onto our already chaotic workforce? Crusade is barely half finished.

We all want to see this project done, don't we?

DLC increases the total roster to over 100. Even if we manage to succeed, there will be a massive drop in sprite quality and balancing will be virtually impossible. It's a miracle that we've come this far, even with a million resprites, redesigns and whatnot on the back burner.

Nobody's omnipotent here.

Quality over quantity.

There's no way i can disagree with this.
Back to top Go down
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU
Kzinssie

Shadow
  slothfulunchmeat

Candidate Cut Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 3:34 pm

But once the game is done, and the dev team has had time to recover and such, why not do some DLC? The whole idea of DLC is that some content can be post-release, unless you're Capcom.
Back to top Go down

Candidate Cut Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 4:24 pm

Lilfut wrote:
But once the game is done, and the dev team has had time to recover and such, why not do some DLC?
I can't speak for anyone here, but after watching the fine gentlemen on the dev team slave themselves to the point where it interferes with important things in their personal lives, I think the last idea that will be on their minds after Crusade is finished is "let's keep working on Crusade!"

By the time it's a sealed deal, everyone will be focusing their attention on actual real world responsibilities and lending their creative energy to other projects. Trust me on this one.
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

Candidate Cut Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:41 am

Cut Palutena and Shake King
Back to top Go down

Candidate Cut Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:31 am

Axel meets Vanellope wrote:

Candidate Cut Poll E39
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Candidate Cut Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:38 am

Kiryu wrote:

Candidate Cut Poll E39

Candidate Cut Poll TrollMoon
Back to top Go down
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU
Kzinssie

Shadow
  slothfulunchmeat

Candidate Cut Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:15 pm

Slissith wrote:
Kiryu wrote:

Candidate Cut Poll E39

Candidate Cut Poll TrollMoon

Candidate Cut Poll Le_monkey_face
Back to top Go down

Candidate Cut Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:45 pm

Please stop
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

Candidate Cut Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 4:07 pm

Kid Icarus Candidate Cut Poll updated.

I also added my vote for cutting Medusa. Golden's statement on it is basically the same reason I had in mind to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

Candidate Cut Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 12:36 pm

Medusa to cut.
Back to top Go down
http://www.doqk.ml/

Candidate Cut Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 2:00 pm

Murder Medusa, Daisy and Shake King
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

Candidate Cut Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:36 am

Kid Icarus Candidate Cut Poll Updated.

Please view the OP to see the currect results
Back to top Go down
Keven
Level 5 CPU
Keven

Candidate Cut Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 4:41 pm

I vote for cutting Medusa .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Candidate Cut Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll Empty

Back to top Go down

Candidate Cut Poll
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next