Candidate Cut Poll

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Maikeru
Level 5 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:26 am

SenorSaturno wrote:
I don't support this. What the voters expect, is to play as the characters they picked!

No... What the voters expect will put more stress/work on what already needs to be completed. You expect them to make more characters on what's already finalized to be an 80+ character roster?

Also, the 4th party rule is broken so not only has the work been chaotic but so is the crusaDLC, which shouldn't be focused on at the moment when crusade is nearly half-done.

With only 32 Characters and 74 stages left to go, i highly doubt that DLC will ever be a priority at this moment or will ever happen. So instead of building this dream roster of yours, how about finishing what's been finalized from the get-go?

Voting doesn't change anything... Only adds on top of what's already too frustrating to work on. I prefer Brobocop's idea of making them assists instead of being full playable characters, in which will take days/weeks/months to edit and/or custom sprite judging from what we're stuck with at the moment.

But if you're going to ignore this and play around with your imaginations constantly while this project is currently on a really slow progression, then sure... Cut medusa.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DangerMD (Senor)
Level 4 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:01 am

Maikeru wrote:
SenorSaturno wrote:
I don't support this. What the voters expect, is to play as the characters they picked!

No... What the voters expect will put more stress/work on what already needs to be completed. You expect them to make more characters on what's already finalized to be an 80+ character roster?

Also, the 4th party rule is broken so not only has the work been chaotic but so is the crusaDLC, which shouldn't be focused on at the moment when crusade is nearly half-done.

With only 32 Characters and 74 stages left to go, i highly doubt that DLC will ever be a priority at this moment or will ever happen. So instead of building this dream roster of yours, how about finishing what's been finalized from the get-go?

Voting doesn't change anything... Only adds on top of what's already too frustrating to work on. I prefer Brobocop's idea of making them assists instead of being full playable characters, in which will take days/weeks/months to edit and/or custom sprite judging from what we're stuck with at the moment.

But if you're going to ignore this and play around with your imaginations constantly while this project is currently on a really slow progression, then sure... Cut medusa.

Aren't you answering a little late? Someone (Brobocop herself) already made me grow out of it.
And besides, you are attributing me some stuff i never said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dangermd.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:49 am

It's Maikeru.
That's to be expected.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Festival
Level 2 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:32 pm

Cut Medusa Plox.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:01 pm

Maikeru wrote:
SenorSaturno wrote:

holy hell you're slow
Back to top Go down
DemonicGamerAzazel
Level 6 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:44 pm

For the Kid Icarus Topic, I would prefer Medusa be cut, for reasons already stated by other people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:37 am

I'm a bandwagon-er. Cut the snakes and head. Do something.

Cut Medusa.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:47 am

In all honesty, we shouldn't be having this issue, since with all of the questionable decisions in characters for Nintendo's series, Palutena should have been in the main Roster to help balance it out.

I mean, a bunch of Mario, Pokémon, Zelda, and Kirby additions, a new Star Fox and Mother character, some comparatively more obscure characters, but no 2nd Kid Icarus character or an Animal Crossing character?
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:18 pm

Kid Icarus Candidate Cut Poll Updated
Please view the OP to see the current standings

Golden: I do agree with the lack of Animal Crossing rep. Though the problem with the Main Roster now, as far as cutting, is that there isn't alot of characters that the majority wants to cut other than Goku & possibly Gooey. Were stuck with Bill Rizer cause of Falcon8r as well. And to top it off, not sure how many would feel about a second Kid Icarus rep. Especially with Tons of other options available for replacement. Not saying I disagree with you completely, just saying I see a big difficulty of having Palutena on Main Roster.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:47 pm

Hence why I was talking in a past tense; it's really too late to do anything now.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Sat May 04, 2013 2:47 pm

So, does anyone here want to add or change votes concerning Palutena VS Medusa at this point?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Sat May 04, 2013 2:49 pm

Smash King wrote:
So, does anyone here want to add or change votes concerning Palutena VS Medusa at this point?
I'm sure we can all see where this is going, so you can essentially just cut both of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Sat May 04, 2013 2:51 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:
Smash King wrote:
I'm sure we can all see where this is going, so you can essentially just cut both of them.

Actually, only Medusa is on the verge of being cut by a landslide.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yeti
Level 6 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Mon May 06, 2013 9:56 pm

I have a point to repeat, but its not quite original. I vote cut Medusa for the reasoning that: 1.Paulatana is the top fan choice for Smash 4
2.She was an important character in all 3 games, while Medusa was Main Antagonist, Cameo, Boss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Thu May 09, 2013 6:38 pm

Ok, I am here with an announcement. Due to the support of those who voted, Medusa will be cut from the Official DLC Poll, leaving Palutena as the only Kid Icarus rep while Pit plays his role on the Main Roster.

Also, now that we took care of Kid Icarus, today we start a new topic for candidate cuts. Today, we start with the Smash Bros. series. All specific information are on the OP of this thread. Meaning that out of the 3 candidates (Master Hand, Tabuu, & Sandbag), only 2 of them will remain on the Official DLC Poll while one of them will no longer be available as a choice to vote for.

One more thing, I created a new section on the OP. Its a section called "Previous Candidate Cut Polls". It is where everyone can view what polls had already taken place. All finished polls will eventually be moved in that section.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Thu May 09, 2013 6:46 pm

Cut Tabuu and Sandbag
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Thu May 09, 2013 6:54 pm

Take away Master Hand and Sandbag. Master Hand is already a boss in Crusade, so it doesn't matter since he is already in the game. As for Sandbag, what is he going to do, he does absolutely nothing and he is not interesting at all, he moves will just him squirming (and maybe an ordinary bat) and all he is is a sack with eyes.

Now Tabuu in the other hand, is not in the game and looks very interesting with his unique moves and other possibilities about what he can do. Also it would be nice to have another Subspace representative.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Thu May 09, 2013 7:03 pm

Remove Sandbag

SSBC Head Character Balancer

SSBC Programmer

SSBC Back Room Founder

SSF2 Back Room Member

Competitive discussion is what I do

Crusade Movesets:  projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t1613-pending-moveset-topic#45702
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Thu May 09, 2013 7:04 pm

Perfecthell4 wrote:
Remove Sandbag
^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
M. Bison
Level 5 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Thu May 09, 2013 7:57 pm

Master Hand and Sandbag
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Thu May 09, 2013 7:58 pm

you guys are suppose to vote out 1 of the 3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Thu May 09, 2013 8:15 pm

why was sandbag even still on in the first place
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Thu May 09, 2013 8:16 pm

GigaPichu wrote:
why was sandbag even still on in the first place

DMX originally suggested Sandbag and it got support.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Thu May 09, 2013 8:58 pm

Smash King wrote:

you guys are suppose to vote out 1 of the 3

Then Sandbag it is then.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Level 6 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Thu May 09, 2013 9:12 pm

I am Fairly certain i speak for everyone when i say "Sandbag get the fuck out."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChrisChris
Level 2 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Thu May 09, 2013 9:14 pm

Cut Sandbag.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Thu May 09, 2013 9:25 pm

ChrisChris wrote:
Cut Sandbag.

Cut him in half then watch the sand spill.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Fri May 10, 2013 3:48 am

My god, you people have no sense of decency.

Remove Sandbag.

And NSAF needs to go too, but that time will come.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CartmanWii
Level 2 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Fri May 10, 2013 5:01 am

cut Master Hand, I prefer him as a boss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Fri May 10, 2013 12:25 pm

Well, I see everyone's already discussing separate matters. Not to be intrusive however, but I'd like to present to you a new topic:

Alvis vs. Chrom for the Fire Emblem DLC representative.

A potential concept of Chrom's moveset can be see in the CrusaDLC Suggestion board.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   

Back to top Go down

Candidate Cut Poll
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next