64% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
DemonicGamerAzazel
Level 6 CPU
DemonicGamerAzazel

General Onyx for Zelda DLC! Empty
PostSubject: General Onyx for Zelda DLC!   General Onyx for Zelda DLC! EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:43 pm

This is General Onyx.

General Onyx for Zelda DLC! General_Onox

He is the main villian from Legend Of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons. He is the General of Darkness, and in his game, he throws the seasons into chaos to light the Flame of Destruction. He is a ruthless warrior who would stop at nothing to defeat Link.

So why him?

I feel he could be an intesting character. He would be slow in combat, but his ball and chain would allow for attacks with great range that knock the enemy torward him. This could help him set up combos. Also, he could transform into his true form, Dark Dragon, for his final smash. He could have many intresting attacks, and could likely have a fairly good recovery.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: General Onyx for Zelda DLC!   General Onyx for Zelda DLC! EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:23 pm

We already have a portable Zelda villain on the main roster (Vaati), and Skull Kid seems like the best option to me anyway for a DLC villain.
Back to top Go down
DemonicGamerAzazel
Level 6 CPU
DemonicGamerAzazel

PostSubject: Re: General Onyx for Zelda DLC!   General Onyx for Zelda DLC! EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:37 pm

I don't really even know why I put this up, just wanted to see how he would fair I guess, so yeah.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: General Onyx for Zelda DLC!   General Onyx for Zelda DLC! EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:55 pm

MercuryHg34 wrote:
We already have a portable Zelda villain on the main roster (Vaati), and Skull Kid seems like the best option to me anyway for a DLC villain.
Why Skull Kid though? He isn't really even the villain in his game. He was the puppet of the mask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Onyx for Zelda DLC!   General Onyx for Zelda DLC! EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:31 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:
MercuryHg34 wrote:
Why Skull Kid though? He isn't really even the villain in his game. He was the puppet of the mask.

Are you saying that the mask should be by itself?
Back to top Go down
DemonicGamerAzazel
Level 6 CPU
DemonicGamerAzazel

PostSubject: Re: General Onyx for Zelda DLC!   General Onyx for Zelda DLC! EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:47 pm

Mr. Mistress wrote:
C_Mill24 wrote:
MercuryHg34 wrote:

Are you saying that the mask should be by itself?

Actually, maybe rather than Skull Kid, it can be Majora's Wrath.
Back to top Go down
HawlSera
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: General Onyx for Zelda DLC!   General Onyx for Zelda DLC! EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:39 pm

As much as I like this idea, I think Toon Zelda, Twinrova, and Skull Kid should get in first. I'm all for Onyx, Toon Zelda, and Skull Kid!

Though I imagine once all the DLC is out, Crusade will probably become "Smash Mugen" with fan-made patches.

Personally I'm kind of furious that Toad made it in before Bowser Jr. though I agree both should be in.

To sum it up, I'd LOVE to play as Onyx, but he is not high on the peking order.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Onyx for Zelda DLC!   General Onyx for Zelda DLC! EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:42 pm

HawlSera wrote:
Personally I'm kind of furious that Toad made it in before Bowser Jr. though I agree both should be in.

Bowser Jr. is on the roster. He's just not in the game yet.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: General Onyx for Zelda DLC!   General Onyx for Zelda DLC! EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:41 pm

Maybe if someone finished Bowser, then we could have Bowser Jr. in the next demo.
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: General Onyx for Zelda DLC!   General Onyx for Zelda DLC! EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:45 pm

hey shut your face merc, i'm working the best I can.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: General Onyx for Zelda DLC!   General Onyx for Zelda DLC! EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:59 pm

lol I'm only joking around. I know how hard you work on this game, take your time.
Back to top Go down
DemonicGamerAzazel
Level 6 CPU
DemonicGamerAzazel

PostSubject: Re: General Onyx for Zelda DLC!   General Onyx for Zelda DLC! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:26 pm

Isn't this poll going to be closed now, with Onyx not joining the poll since he lost?
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: General Onyx for Zelda DLC!   General Onyx for Zelda DLC! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:09 pm

Ok ok, sorry for the delay. Due to lack of support for Onyx, he will not be on the Zelda DLC Poll.

poll locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Onyx for Zelda DLC!   General Onyx for Zelda DLC! Empty

Back to top Go down

General Onyx for Zelda DLC!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1