Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 19 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
VietYang
Level 1 CPU
VietYang

Luigi
  N/A

Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 4:59 am

Oh, why hello there, people. I'm very very sure you never know me, but that's okay, all my friends never did anyways. I love smash very much, and I'm glad I can find some guys who enjoy it too, Crusade is pretty cool, it's casual, and competitive when you want it to. I find it more fun than SSF, so I join the community, let's have some fun, if you don't mind anything bad.
Back to top Go down
crazybark
Level 4 CPU
crazybark

Klonoa
  crazybark

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 6:41 am

oh hi mark.
welcome to crusade!
Back to top Go down
Koletrain904
Level 3 CPU
Koletrain904

Kirby
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 12:33 pm

Hi my name is Quyntun. I'm 19 yrs, I love to hum music, and I'm a funny guy to hang around with.

Last edited by Koetray904 on Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ajtkg
Level 2 CPU
Ajtkg

Mega Man

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 2:12 pm

Oh forgot to introduce myself im ajtkg
Back to top Go down
kaleru
Level 1 CPU
kaleru

Tails
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 11:34 am

I think it's time for be to shop up here, i know SSBC since 0.9 version and always had fun in playing this game. It's even better since 0.9.1, and I'm sure this is not over yet Cool

I'm kaleru, a 21-year-old student in France. I'm not a competitive player so I don't think to play online, but it's not impossible if I aim somedays to seriously improve my skills. I intend to main Tails especially, since I played him the first time with 0.9.1 released while Snivy (my previous main) was locked, I found his gameplay really comfortable

I really thank everyone behind this game, it shouldn't have been really easy to make it I guess Very Happy Without this game, I wouldn't be able to play one of my favorite Pokemon and one of my favorite characters in a smash game and the same game
Back to top Go down
crazybark
Level 4 CPU
crazybark

Klonoa
  crazybark

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 1:09 pm

HI KALERU, WELCOME!
Back to top Go down
Kíbito
Level 2 CPU
Kíbito

Meta Knight
  @KibitoCrafter

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 7:11 am

Well, this thread was created for this purpose so... here i go...

Hi! My name is, What? My name is, Who? My name is... Slim Shady xD ok, stupid thing of the day... checked, more seriously, My name is Kíbito Áyame, but as my username suggests, you can just call me Kíbito, i`ve been interested into smash through almost my whole life because of brawl, but could only afford to buy the game till smash for 3ds came out, since then i`ve been a fan, i didn`t knew if joining to this site, but i decided to do so cause this is my favorite smash fan game and i`d like to maybe contribute on the development of the game to make it as good as posible.

As for me, i`m just a guy that does shitty drawings, that hopes to one day be an animator or something like that, nothing much to say about me, just that everytime that you speak to me, you can prepare to cringe, cause i`m very shy and again, cringey.

PD: I dunno if this is considered spam, but if you would ilke to visit my Instagram, you got in on my profile.

PD2: Somethings i want to notify is that i`m actually venezuelan, so in advance i`m sorry for my bad english, and that i`m not only new on the site, but new to the forum thing in general, and that i don`t know to much about how that kinda things work, so again in advance, i`m sorry if i screw up in something, although i read the forums and chat rules.

Last edited by Kíbito on Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/kibitostudio/
Captain Berzerk
Level 4 CPU
Captain Berzerk

Krystal
  20GX_Berzerk

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 7:25 am

Wassup!, guy who says alot just to say he wants to help with crusades community, Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Captain Berzerk
Level 4 CPU
Captain Berzerk

Krystal
  20GX_Berzerk

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 7:42 am

oh shit, i forgot to tell you to join the official crusade discord if u want a more lively audience to chat with about Crusade Stuff. (the invites here on the fourms main page and its advertised on the main page)
Back to top Go down
Kíbito
Level 2 CPU
Kíbito

Meta Knight
  @KibitoCrafter

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 5:24 pm

Oh, thanks! ^^" and yes i know i extend a lot, i knew about the discord, but i don´t have an account of that, plus i already have accounts for everything, and i´m not too excited to get another one, but thank you anyway!
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/kibitostudio/
NicholaiParadox
Level 1 CPU
NicholaiParadox

Ganondorf
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 12:47 am

hi people had made a post and I forgot to introduce myself Very Happy
I am Nicholai Paradox I make sprites and drawing in Deviantart can follow my works if you are interested
Here

I wanted to enter because when I was younger I had downloaded the Crusade and played it
they were that version that had rare backgrounds I remember that it was a show to play with Weege it improved a lot in both years
Back to top Go down
https://ryuhoshi-deadcrow.deviantart.com/
KirbsWhispers
Level 1 CPU
KirbsWhispers

Shadow
  mariofan3258

PostSubject: Hello! Kirbs here!   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 4:05 pm

Hey there, SSBC community! I'm Kirbs. You probably haven't heard of me, as I am pretty quiet and unresponsive on a large amount of things. I came across this game when I saw it on Hobo Bros and I got excited about its large roster of characters. My favorite hobbies are playing games and creating art (although I suck at it). My main in this game is Shadow. I have alot to talk about, but that isn't why i'm here. Anyway, I am very excited to be apart of this group! That's all I have, so for now, jambuhbye! (Kirby joke Razz)

The video that brought me here:
Back to top Go down
ShadowFox06
Level 1 CPU
ShadowFox06

Toon Link
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 12:24 pm

I'm Shadow, I Play Tons Of Fan Games Of Video Games Like Pokemon, Mario. Smash, etc.
My Main Is Toon Link, But I'm Trying To Learn How To Main Ice Climbers.
I'm A Huge Introvert, And I Like To Stay Away From Other People And Play Video Games And Draw.
I Also Like SSF2 A Little Bit More Then Crusade, But Just A Little. Don't @ Me.
Back to top Go down
Lgs345
Level 1 CPU
Lgs345

PAC-MAN
  N/A

PostSubject: Hello Forum!   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 9:11 am

I just joined the forum. but I have been playing the game for quite some time. My tier list is right here just for fun (just copy and run code on the website under the share tab). I'm glad to be apart of the team!

crusade==S|0|63|8|49|29==A|1|46|14|22|41|47|50|57|58==B|3|31|32|48|6|39|26|51|34|36|35|3|54|19|42|33|38|59|61==C|5|52|24|45|10|15|55|18|62|25|37|21|60==D|7|17|1|4|11|40|44|30|64|7|9==E|8|12|23|20|65|16|2|5==F|9|53|27|56|43|28|13
Back to top Go down
Happy_Falcon
Level 1 CPU
Happy_Falcon

Ganondorf
  None

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 5:24 pm

Hi, my name doesn't matter.

I've registered as a member to get help because i don't know advanced computer science.
If any dev/helper were kind enough to PM me that'd be appreciated, because that's all i am: a lost guy who can't play one of the biggest fan games out there on the internet.
Back to top Go down
SuperSmashMan
Level 1 CPU
SuperSmashMan

R.O.B.
  N/A

PostSubject: Hi! I'm SuperSmashMan!   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 8:40 pm

Oh hey! I'm SuperSmashMan. I joined the forums 3 days ago. I'm so excited to join the Crusade fanbase. Hopefully I'll be able to make new friends in the forums! I came from playing Super Smash Flash 2 and mained Sandbag in that game. Now in Crusade, I main R.O.B. & Mach Rider. Anyway, you'll see my tier list as my signature.
Back to top Go down
Raishinryuken
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: bruh(?   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 5:01 pm

Hello everyone!! My nickname is Raishinryuken and I'm so glad to join on the Super Smash Bros. Crusade comunity. I play SSBC since the end of 2018 and I am from Paraguay xD. I'm actually a keyboard player since I don't have any compatible controller lol(? So some extra data of me and my activity is here: I main the Spacies a lot, Fox,Falco and Krystal(my most requested character for the official Smash xD), my secondaries are Mach Rider, Captain Falcon, Zero Suit Samus and Gooey, Sheik is not in this game but is my other secondary in SSF2, but I'm ok n.n. I play this game daily but offline, I don't know how to play online in 2019 xD can you please help me with that?
I hope we can get along very good in here hehe
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 6:42 pm

I'd recommend going to the Crusade Discord, as the forum isn't very active anymore. People still post here, but not nearly as often as before.
Back to top Go down
YiyaRoxie
Level 1 CPU
YiyaRoxie

N/A

PostSubject: I'm New Here   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 8:36 pm

Hi everyone, my name is Tristan Salvador Ceja Valencia. I'm a Male, I'm from Mexico and I have 21 years old. Well, I love to play Smash Bros. Games.

Nice to Meet you everyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.deviantart.com/ikamusumefan06

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 9:18 am

Hi, I'm Amiine, though my real name is Axel, and I'm a mexican.

I like playing video games, listening to music, watching anime or reading manga, chatting on Discord, and watching some YT videos and Twitch streamers.

I'm already a well known user in the Crusade community (I'm active on the Discord), but there was one single reason as to why I made this account...

Anyways, nice to meet you. ^^'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19