The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 7:52 am

Just letting you guys know that my PC's internet browsing has gone to crap. I'm trying to fix it now but I have no idea what's happened. Until it's fixed I'll struggle to upload anything but I'll still be around the forum.

EDIT: Problem possibly solved by sheer luck, but we'll just have to see.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 19 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 8:56 pm

i am home

school is over

what are the haps
my boys
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 19 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 8:57 pm

Crusade was canceled sorry Det
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 19 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 9:01 pm

hey qt
do you come around here often
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 19 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 9:24 pm

StayPuft wrote:
SSF2 bought the rights to Crusade and then threw it away. We are disowned.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 19 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 1:57 am

Welcome back Det.

C_Mill24 wrote:
StayPuft wrote:
SSF2 bought the rights to Crusade and then threw it away. We are disowned.
don't even get me started on ssf2 disowning things
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 19 EmptySun May 18, 2014 11:33 am

My router crapped out, I'll probably have no internet until Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 19 EmptySun May 18, 2014 12:24 pm

enjoy your vacation. lol
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 19 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 6:47 pm

So I got the Wifi card I ordered for my Desktop today. So you could say I'm legitimately back now. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.doqk.ml/
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 19 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 6:52 pm

about time. Also, hit me up on facebook or meet me on chat. I need a quick favor.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 6:14 am

Gonna be going on a lovely trip up to New England and I'll probably be gone for about 2ish weeks without my computer which means I won't be here

Soooo yeah that probably starts tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 1:48 pm

Are there any ponies in New England?
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 3:03 pm

In Old England we even get them in our beef burgers.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 7:09 pm

So far no ponies

I'll actually be able to check the forum on my phone so I guess I'm not technically gone

Atm I'm in Elmira, NY spending the night
Back to top Go down
Dark Sonic
Level 2 CPU
Dark Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 7:17 pm

Hey guys I'm back
Back to top Go down
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU
Gamey DJ

nah

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 8:01 pm

oh hi welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 7:20 pm

Dark Sonic wrote:
Hey guys I'm back

Well well, look what the cat dragged...
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 10:02 pm

Slissith wrote:
Dark Sonic wrote:
Hey guys I'm back

Well well, look what the cat dragged...
He'll be gone for another unspecified amount of time, just watch.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Level 6 CPU
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:37 pm

I'm Back
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:14 pm

*heads for de hills*
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:26 pm

hi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:48 pm

Warner Bros.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:52 pm

Yeti wrote:
I'm Back

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 6:00 pm

Hi back.

Also,

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU
Gamey DJ

nah

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 6:37 pm

T'welcome.
Back to top Go down
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU
Gamey DJ

nah

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 2:58 pm

I'm having family trouble and am moving down to an even smaller town that has no internet once so ever. Sad to say to that maybe my spritin days are over too. maybe. not sure tho.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 3:10 pm

Gamey DJ wrote:
I'm having family trouble and am moving down to an even smaller town that has no internet once so ever. Sad to say to that maybe my spritin days are over too. maybe. not sure tho.

Gamey, I sincerely wish for the best! If possible, do drop by when possible, ok?
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 3:43 pm

Gamey DJ wrote:

Best of luck to you, man. We love the stuff you do, even though I probably shouldn't speak for others because I'm a dumb thug. Hope to see you again soon.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 3:54 pm

Gamey DJ wrote:

Damn, I'm gonna miss you man, best of luck to you!
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 4:19 pm

Gamey DJ wrote:

Im hoping that you actually have internet, i love the spriting you do, so great
Best of lucks to you, man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next