The Legend of Zelda: Cube of Lights BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Legend of Zelda: Cube of Lights

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Like it?
Yes!
The Legend of Zelda: Cube of Lights Bar_left0%The Legend of Zelda: Cube of Lights Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
No!
The Legend of Zelda: Cube of Lights Bar_left100%The Legend of Zelda: Cube of Lights Bar_right
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage

The Legend of Zelda: Cube of Lights Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of Zelda: Cube of Lights   The Legend of Zelda: Cube of Lights EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:41 pm

Hi all. Just wanted to post this online everywhere as much as I could. But anyways, enjoy!

In the land of Hyrule, there have been many evil creatures lurking about, now the land has gone into fear, to realise that a old villian is arising... along the borders of Hyrule lay unknown artifacts which must be recovered by the Hero himself, with the aid of a Princess. The land will fall into Chaos if the Hero doesn't retrieve the twelve ancient artifacts hidden in each area. While Hyrule Castle remains to be clouded by darkness, light will strive to achieve victory. When the Hero is done, he will have to face off in the ultimate final battle for life, for the people and the King. Nothing remains to be seen yet...

O.K guys, this is a story about the world of Zelda based in Cube World, I will in fact make a animation based on the story, just gotta find a better program for it. As all Zelda fans may know, Zelda will be taking part in this, so expect some awesome stuff coming from Link's sword as well as mischief occuring. (To put it easily, slaying monsters!)

Chapter 1: A cold day.

It was a cold and windy day. Everybody was stuck inside their homes watching television, oh wait, the ancients did not have television, but they sure had fireplaces. Let me explain again. It was a cold and windy day. Everybody was inside due to the cold weather, a few were outside attempting to withstand the freezing weather. A cat flew by as it meowed in fear.
In Hyrule Castle, everybody was quietly asleep, but the guards were still in their positions, some asleep, the others awake. Even the King of Hyrule himself was asleep on his royal chair, palm against his right cheek, snoring away. A finger tapped him on the shoulder. The King awoke with a sudden snort, "Who dares wake me?!" He shouts, making everyone open their eyes. A boy in green garnments slithered out from behind the King of Hyrule, but was seized by two guards. "Your majesty, here he is." The guard on the right said. The boy struggled to get out of the guards grasps, but was unable to.
"Oh, I just remembered, I must see Link in his progress for becoming a Hylian Knight." The King yawned. "Um, he's right here." The guard on the left said. The King snorted, "Oh my goodness, I am getting old. Sorry about that young man, how is your progress?"
Link explained to the King of Hyrule that he was bypassing every test and even beating all of the guards. "Hmm, that sounds like good news to me, boy." The King told Link, scratching his chin.

I will add more, but I've got other things to do, now. I will however edit this post, and just this one post.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Cube of Lights   The Legend of Zelda: Cube of Lights EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:47 pm

The IP is from Australia. Corey this better not be you or else I will ban you
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Cube of Lights   The Legend of Zelda: Cube of Lights EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:51 pm

Smash King wrote:

The IP is from Australia. Corey this better not be you or else I will ban you

LOL
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Cube of Lights   The Legend of Zelda: Cube of Lights Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Cube of Lights
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1