My DeviantArt page BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My DeviantArt page

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

My DeviantArt page Empty
PostSubject: My DeviantArt page   My DeviantArt page EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:48 am

Here:
http://herox95.deviantart.com/

I'm back online because I want to update you guys with my latest things.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

My DeviantArt page Empty
PostSubject: Re: My DeviantArt page   My DeviantArt page EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 5:38 am

Go. Away. Corey.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/

My DeviantArt page Empty
PostSubject: Re: My DeviantArt page   My DeviantArt page EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 5:40 am

Ganonthegreat wrote:
Go. Away. Corey.

Please, PLEASE LET ME STAY ON!!!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
WHY DO I HAVE TO EFFING DEAL WITH THIS feces?!?!?!

Last edited by DieCraft_Legacy on Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Aha lol, my repost was edited. I see...)
Back to top Go down
Mp3 Toaster

Mp3 Toaster

Lucario
  Mp3_Toaster

My DeviantArt page Empty
PostSubject: Re: My DeviantArt page   My DeviantArt page EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 6:37 am

Gaaaaaaaaah... Again, seriously!? You are just like a C*ckroach(Stupid auto censor)! We keep stepping on you, yet you still survive every time...

This proves either the IP ban is not working(which actually worked on someone else before...), the admins are not doing their jobs, or he is desperate enough to change IPs everytime he gets banned. Tell me, how did you bypass this!?

Question, why are you so desperate to return here? You will just get banned everytime you come back! I ask this because there are many other forums you could share your stuff! If you are going to answer this one, please give me an reasonable answer, please...
Back to top Go down

My DeviantArt page Empty
PostSubject: Re: My DeviantArt page   My DeviantArt page EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 7:06 am

Mp3 Toaster wrote:
Gaaaaaaaaah... Again, seriously!? You are just like a C*ckroach(Stupid auto censor)! We keep stepping on you, yet you still survive every time...

This proves either the IP ban is not working(which actually worked on someone else before...), the admins are not doing their jobs, or he is desperate enough to change IPs everytime he gets banned. Tell me, how did you bypass this!?

Question, why are you so desperate to return here? You will just get banned everytime you come back! I ask this because there are many other forums you could share your stuff! If you are going to answer this one, please give me an reasonable answer, please...

Well, this is the only Forum I have ever liked, and was in fact the VERY first forum I signed up to. Well, except for the other SSBC site, the ProForums. And because I am so desperate to return here, I want to let the entire world know of my works, my animations and my art, so then I feel comfortable, because people saying positive things on my works makes me feel great, but if it hadn't been for this Forum, I wouldn't have shown anything... and yes, I agree there are indeed many, many other Forums that I can share this with, i-it's just that... you guys are great, I feel like I am part of a actual community, for once, with normal people (unlike myself, which I have Goldenhar Sydrome) Neutral . But I don't care and mind having GS, because I get a bit of extra support Very Happy . Also, many other communities do not accept me as the way I am, so I try to 'blend' in with other people to feel like I am in a group. If it h-hadn't been for this Forum, I would've been REALLY depressed by now. Do you understand how hard my life is, now? Now that I feel like I could die tomorrow pale Crying or Very sad .
Back to top Go down

My DeviantArt page Empty
PostSubject: Re: My DeviantArt page   My DeviantArt page EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 7:52 am

Doesn't give you exception to spam.
Also, it should be clear that WE don't accept you either. And it's got nothing to do with your condition.
*IP Banned again*

@Mp3: He somehow keeps getting new IPs for whatever reason.
Either he actually changes his IP or he posts from a plenthora of different computers.
Back to top Go down
PikachuPowerIsEpic
Level 3 CPU
PikachuPowerIsEpic

My DeviantArt page Empty
PostSubject: Re: My DeviantArt page   My DeviantArt page EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 6:15 am

i dont know whats going on here but im guessing that he uses a ip changer of some kind.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

My DeviantArt page Empty
PostSubject: Re: My DeviantArt page   My DeviantArt page EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:16 am

Don't bump old threads please. Especially not this one.
Back to top Go down
Dry

My DeviantArt page Empty
PostSubject: Re: My DeviantArt page   My DeviantArt page EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:45 am

Oh the memories.
Back to top Go down
MegaMCAlly
Level 2 CPU

My DeviantArt page Empty
PostSubject: Re: My DeviantArt page   My DeviantArt page EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 5:13 pm

What's so wrong about him being here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My DeviantArt page Empty
PostSubject: Re: My DeviantArt page   My DeviantArt page Empty

Back to top Go down

My DeviantArt page
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1