E3 Predictions - Page 2 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

E3 Predictions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

E3 Predictions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 Predictions   E3 Predictions - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:55 pm

02 wrote:
I really should add a rule about continuous deliberate mispellings....
nah globen thts not necasery

Blitz n' Barrage wrote:
I'm guessing that Nintendo will reveal not only a new Legend of Zelda game but also a Majora's Mask remake to come out afterward. Maybe reveal the new Ruby and Sapphire Remakes and Black / White sequels
I'm hoping for info on Wii U Music and possibly some screenshots of the Wii U weather and news apps.
Back to top Go down
SSBPC CD
Level 4 CPU
SSBPC CD

PostSubject: Re: E3 Predictions   E3 Predictions - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:12 pm

Jaklub wrote:
the original red wrote:
i liek to mispelt things it make me special
It makes you look bad.

don't really care it's not like im going to be admin or a spriter anytime soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E3 Predictions   E3 Predictions - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:37 pm

But I am an admin and your deliberate butchering of the English language is making my eyes bleed like my avatar.

Anyways, even if they are presumed to be false due to not showing up at the Nintendo Conference when they "were", I'm still hanging on to the concept of Mach Rider Unchained and a Yoshi 3DS by Good-Feel as predictions, which I will keep on predicting until it's absolutely positive that they are never going to be.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: E3 Predictions   E3 Predictions - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:21 am

I've added Just Cause III and Kane & Lynch III to my list, It's an educated guess, I'd say about 80% probability.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/

PostSubject: Re: E3 Predictions   E3 Predictions - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:02 pm

Another Just Cause would be great.
Back to top Go down
Keven
Level 5 CPU
Keven

PostSubject: Re: E3 Predictions   E3 Predictions - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:27 pm

Maybe a new Batman like the Arkham Asylum & City . That would be awsome !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E3 Predictions   E3 Predictions - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:30 pm

Wii U is already getting a port of City, so I don't think a new Batman is going to be announced any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Keven
Level 5 CPU
Keven

PostSubject: Re: E3 Predictions   E3 Predictions - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:33 pm

Too bad i also think its not gonna happen . What i want i E3 its a Release Date for Fire Emblem Awakening for North America .
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: E3 Predictions   E3 Predictions - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:25 am

Well, I played through the new Arkham DLC.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: E3 Predictions   E3 Predictions - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:09 pm

Only a few more days to get your guesses in, the first round of new game titles have been unveiled, nobody hit any of them, I'm amazed nobody said a new Gears.

Adding the guesses to the OP now.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: E3 Predictions   E3 Predictions - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:23 pm

Awesome Dog wrote:
Only a few more days to get your guesses in, the first round of new game titles have been unveiled, nobody hit any of them, I'm amazed nobody said a new Gears.
It's not new news, it's was mentioned awhile ago.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: E3 Predictions   E3 Predictions - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:24 pm

I hope the majority of my predictions are right. lol. sucks I wont be able to watch it live -_-
Back to top Go down
Keven
Level 5 CPU
Keven

PostSubject: Re: E3 Predictions   E3 Predictions - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:31 pm

Castlevania Lords Of Shadow 2 have a new trailer yeah !
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: E3 Predictions   E3 Predictions - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:04 am

Well, IGN have listed a Dead Space III screening in their schedule, that's good enough for me, tagged as correct.
Back to top Go down
Keven
Level 5 CPU
Keven

PostSubject: Re: E3 Predictions   E3 Predictions - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:13 am

A new Gears Of War is annonced and the story will be 10 years before Gears Of War 1 it will be call Gears Of War Judgment !!
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: E3 Predictions   E3 Predictions - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:41 pm

Added Doshin the Giant 2 to my predictions, it sounds insane I know, but let's just say it's something I just spotted on the Pre-E3 Wii U stream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E3 Predictions   E3 Predictions - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:06 pm

If Doshin the Giant gets a sequel revealed at E3, I will change my avatar to something MLP related for a week. Wink

That's how strong I feel that it won't happen.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: E3 Predictions   E3 Predictions - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 2:06 am

We'll see...

Also, guesses will be locked as of the start of the Microsoft conference, so get your votes in now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E3 Predictions   E3 Predictions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

E3 Predictions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2