Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 32 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Keven
Level 5 CPU
Keven

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 32 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:57 pm

I vote for :
Distant Planet
Awakening Wood
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 32 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:00 pm

Distant Planet

&

Awakening Woods
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 32 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:02 pm

Awakening Wood and Pikmin 3 stage.

People are forgetting that Awakening Wood and Distant Planet both fit into Pikmin1/2, and if you vote for both of those there's no room for a Pikmin 3 stage.
Awakening Wood is basically Distant Planet but with more various Pikmin rep anyways.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 32 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:07 pm

Idc what stage gets in, but one vote goes to Pikmin 3 stage.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 32 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:22 pm

I dunno, it's basically a flat stage with a bunch of gimmicks.

Personally, I'd rather go for the Perplexing Pool from Pikmin 2. We can make the layout whatever we like, but we have the gimmicks from that level plus shallow water. This means that you won't die in it but you won't swim either, it just hinders movement.

My second vote goes to Pikmin 3 rep.

Last edited by RoyMaster4 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 32 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:24 pm

Awakening Wood had shallow water as well; you had to get your pikmin to build bridges across it. IIRC this was before you could get Blue Pikmin.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 32 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:29 pm

Whoops meant Perplexing Pool from Pikmin 2. Basically same thing.

I feel like we could use a water-based stage somewhere on the roster, the only thing we have is Rice Beach (Which is just swimming like on Pirate Ship).
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 32 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:34 pm

So maybe there could be a small pool of water, and then Louie comes by with some blue pikmin and builds a bridge over it at some point, and the Bulborb could smash the bridge when it shows up (although nothing breaks the bridges in the game).

Iunno. If the shallow water thing is the only thing you're looking for then it's easy enough to incorporate it into Awakening Wood.
Back to top Go down
Equinox
Level 5 CPU
Equinox

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 32 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:37 pm

1 vote shall go to a Pikmin 3 stage. I'll hold my other vote for later.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 32 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 7:06 pm

Perplexing Pool, since we could just shift the gimmicks from Awakening Wood into that.

Pikmin 3 Stage, because this is the reason why 2 stages won in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 32 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 7:09 pm

AEM wrote:
Perplexing Pool, since we could just shift the gimmicks from Awakening Wood into that.

You have this entirely backwards.

And Perplexing Pool doesn't have Burrowing Snagrets or Creeping Chrysanthemums.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Gallade
Level 3 CPU
Bloody Gallade

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 32 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 7:22 pm

Perplexing pool and Pikmin 3 stage
Back to top Go down
diego222
Level 4 CPU
diego222

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 32 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:36 pm

Awakening Wood and Pikmin 3 rep.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 32 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:01 am

removing Awakening Woods as my vote and just sticking with Distant Planet
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 32 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:33 am

Dettadeus wrote:
AEM wrote:

You have this entirely backwards.

And Perplexing Pool doesn't have Burrowing Snagrets or Creeping Chrysanthemums.
But it has Withering Blowhogs, Beady Long Legs, and Toady Bloysters. If you need Bulborbs, we got Water Dumples.

We focus the stage on the aquatic aspects. Awakening Wood feels like it relies on the enemies to be an interesting level, where Perplexing Pool can be good without them if need be.

Not sure why anyone votes for Distant Planet when we have Pikmin 3...
Back to top Go down
Mp3 Toaster

Mp3 Toaster

Lucario
  Mp3_Toaster

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 32 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:52 am

I will only vote for one of the stages for now, so I go for Pikmin 3 stage. I am not sure what I want to go with for the other one though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 32 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:28 am

Not sure about my second vote, but my first goes to Pikmin 3 stage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 32 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:35 am

I'll vote for just a Pikmin 3 stage for now.

EDIT: Awakening Wood is my 2nd vote.

Last edited by Mrs. Master on Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 32 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:02 am

Pikmin 3 stage, hands down.

Next vote is Awakening Wood. Formerly known as the Forest of Hope (in Pikmin 1), I feel like this stage is much more familiar and somewhat "comfortable" to players of the series, and is also quite symbolic of the whole theme of the first game, and even the second in a way: Hope. First was the hope of making it back to his home and family alive, and then the hope of saving his boss from loan sharks and the hope of finding Louie trapped deep underground. And the water gimick is a great idea, so let's just include it on this stage. Everyone wins.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Level 6 CPU
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 32 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:00 am

Awakening Woods. and I quess Pikmin 3 Stage
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 32 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:01 pm

UPDATE AS OF 7/19/12 @ 10:41PM EST

PLEASE READ

Ok, now that we've decided on how many stages we will go with Pikmin series, lets begin the Pikmin Stage Poll. For those of you who are seeing this for the first time, I Can Now Confirm That We Will Have 2 Pikmin Stages.

NOTE: FEEL FREE TO ADD NEW CANDIDATES SINCE WE CURRENTLY ONLY HAVE 2

NOTE: THE MOST PAGES THIS THREAD CAN HOLD IS 40 PAGES, SO BE AWARE THAT IF IT GOES PAST 40, THERE WILL BE A PART 3 OF THE STAGE ROSTER THREAD

Here are the rules to this poll:

1. You can only vote up to 2 Pikmin stages of your choice no matter what your reason is.
2. You are welcome to add new candidates to the poll if you dont see a stage that is appealing to you.
3. There is no deadline. The poll will close once the topic dies out.
4. Please don't rush the topic
5. Pre-Emptive votes will not be added.
6. You are welcome to post videos, images, drawings, bluprints, descriptions, etc to give the voters a visual idea of what the stages can look like.

Total Of 16 Have Voted

Currently Winning

1st Place: *Pikmin 3 stage* (14 votes)

2nd Place: Awakening Wood (6 votes)

Runner Up (but still losing): Distant Planet & Perplexing Pool (3 votes) _______________________________________________________________

Pikmin Stage Candidates

3 votes for Distant Planet (Pikmin, Pikmin 2, Super Smash Bros Brawl)
wiki video

14 votes for *Pikmin 3 stage* (Pikmin 3)
video

6 votes for Awakening Wood (Pikmin 2)
wiki video

3 votes for Perplexing Pool (Pikmin 2)
wiki video
M. Bison

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 32 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:11 pm

Perplexing Pool
Pikmin 3 stage
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 32 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:27 pm

Someone please explain to me why Perplexing Pool would be a better choice when the only gimmick Roy mentioned could be just as easily incorporated into Awakening Wood.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 32 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:30 pm

COME ON DISTANT PLANET!!!

I think this stage is the best choice cause it represents the planet of the Pikmin as a whole.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 32 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:26 pm

Dettadeus wrote:
Someone please explain to me why Perplexing Pool would be a better choice when the only gimmick Roy mentioned could be just as easily incorporated into Awakening Wood.
Then I switch my Perplexing Pool vote to Awakening Wood.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 32 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:27 am

Dettadeus wrote:
Because Beady Long Legs > Burrowing Snagret, and the greater emphasis on an aquatic environment as opposed to another generic foresty-type level.

Though I can deal with Awakening Wood as long as Distant Planet doesn't win.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 32 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:47 pm

Anyone want to add/change votes or add candidates?
Back to top Go down
Equinox
Level 5 CPU
Equinox

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 32 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 7:30 pm

My second vote will go to Awakening Wood, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Nohrian Sadist

Nohrian Sadist

cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 32 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:41 pm

Since I see no reason why not, 1 to awakening wood and 1 to pikmin 3 rep
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 32 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:14 pm

UPDATE AS OF 7/21/12 @ 2:14AM EST

PLEASE READ

Ok, now that we've decided on how many stages we will go with Pikmin series, lets begin the Pikmin Stage Poll. For those of you who are seeing this for the first time, I Can Now Confirm That We Will Have 2 Pikmin Stages.

NOTE: FEEL FREE TO ADD NEW CANDIDATES SINCE WE CURRENTLY ONLY HAVE 4

NOTE: THE MOST PAGES THIS THREAD CAN HOLD IS 40 PAGES, SO BE AWARE THAT IF IT GOES PAST 40, THERE WILL BE A PART 3 OF THE STAGE ROSTER THREAD

Here are the rules to this poll:

1. You can only vote up to 2 Pikmin stages of your choice no matter what your reason is.
2. You are welcome to add new candidates to the poll if you dont see a stage that is appealing to you.
3. There is no deadline. The poll will close once the topic dies out.
4. Please don't rush the topic
5. Pre-Emptive votes will not be added.
6. You are welcome to post videos, images, drawings, bluprints, descriptions, etc to give the voters a visual idea of what the stages can look like.

Total Of 18 Have Voted

Currently Winning

1st Place: *Pikmin 3 stage* (16 votes)

2nd Place: Awakening Wood (9 votes)

Runner Up (but still losing): Distant Planet & Perplexing Pool (3 votes) _______________________________________________________________

Pikmin Stage Candidates

3 votes for Distant Planet (Pikmin, Pikmin 2, Super Smash Bros Brawl)
wiki video

16 votes for *Pikmin 3 stage* (Pikmin 3)
video

9 votes for Awakening Wood (Pikmin 2)
wiki video

3 votes for Perplexing Pool (Pikmin 2)
wiki video

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 32 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next