MY SSBC v0.9.2 Tier List (pls don't laugh or write mean replies to me) BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MY SSBC v0.9.2 Tier List (pls don't laugh or write mean replies to me)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SuperSmashMan
Level 1 CPU
SuperSmashMan

R.O.B.
  N/A

MY SSBC v0.9.2 Tier List (pls don't laugh or write mean replies to me) Empty
PostSubject: MY SSBC v0.9.2 Tier List (pls don't laugh or write mean replies to me)   MY SSBC v0.9.2 Tier List (pls don't laugh or write mean replies to me) EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 2:26 pm

[img]MY SSBC v0.9.2 Tier List (pls don't laugh or write mean replies to me) Mxcp16[/img]
This is my tier list for SSBC 0.9.2. No, this is not the official tier list (I'm sure they're working on it). But whatever you do, THIS IS MY TIER LIST. I HATE being replied by people who disagree with this list. I promise to explain this list to you, but for now, share your opinions about this list!

Last edited by SuperSmashMan on Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:46 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: MY SSBC v0.9.2 Tier List (pls don't laugh or write mean replies to me)   MY SSBC v0.9.2 Tier List (pls don't laugh or write mean replies to me) EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 12:00 am

"Share your thoughts!"

"I hate it when people disagree with me!"

One or the other, kid.
Back to top Go down
SuperSmashMan
Level 1 CPU
SuperSmashMan

R.O.B.
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: MY SSBC v0.9.2 Tier List (pls don't laugh or write mean replies to me)   MY SSBC v0.9.2 Tier List (pls don't laugh or write mean replies to me) EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 7:19 am

A. I'm turning 13.
B. Share your thoughts! Sheesh. Facepalm
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: MY SSBC v0.9.2 Tier List (pls don't laugh or write mean replies to me)   MY SSBC v0.9.2 Tier List (pls don't laugh or write mean replies to me) EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 11:38 am

SuperSmashMan wrote:
A. I'm turning 13.

If you have to explain you aren't a kid with your age, you're still a kid.

And why should I share my thoughts when you said you hate it when people disagree with you? You're looking for an excuse to get pissy with someone else. Screw that.
Back to top Go down
SuperSmashMan
Level 1 CPU
SuperSmashMan

R.O.B.
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: MY SSBC v0.9.2 Tier List (pls don't laugh or write mean replies to me)   MY SSBC v0.9.2 Tier List (pls don't laugh or write mean replies to me) EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 2:58 pm

KeybladeSmasher wrote:
SuperSmashMan wrote:
A. I'm turning 13.

If you have to explain you aren't a kid with your age, you're still a kid.

And why should I share my thoughts when you said you hate it when people disagree with you? You're looking for an excuse to get pissy with someone else. Screw that.

Evil or Very Mad Okay fine!! All opinions matter in this thread. I'm just a new person here. I have feelings you know! Just be nice to a rookie for once! Now share your opinions about this dumb tier list I made. Crying or Very sad Someone lock this topic.
Back to top Go down
crazybark
Level 4 CPU
crazybark

Klonoa
  crazybark

PostSubject: Re: MY SSBC v0.9.2 Tier List (pls don't laugh or write mean replies to me)   MY SSBC v0.9.2 Tier List (pls don't laugh or write mean replies to me) EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 10:31 am

>:3
ill show you klonoa's true power!
Back to top Go down
DiamondJoyride
Level 2 CPU
DiamondJoyride

N/A

PostSubject: Re: MY SSBC v0.9.2 Tier List (pls don't laugh or write mean replies to me)   MY SSBC v0.9.2 Tier List (pls don't laugh or write mean replies to me) EmptyMon May 20, 2019 8:24 pm

Haven't played in a while but last time I checked everyone thought Ganon sucked. Now, I don't know if that's still true, but if it isn't what happened lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY SSBC v0.9.2 Tier List (pls don't laugh or write mean replies to me)   MY SSBC v0.9.2 Tier List (pls don't laugh or write mean replies to me) Empty

Back to top Go down

MY SSBC v0.9.2 Tier List (pls don't laugh or write mean replies to me)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1