Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general) BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mikael_Fernandes
Level 3 CPU
Mikael_Fernandes

N/A

Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general) Empty
PostSubject: Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general)   Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 8:42 am

I've been always wondering who is the best and who is the worst,so i want to hear from you guys your opinions on the metagame. who is the most dominant? who is the most underwhelming? who is underrated?
if possible,have your tier list too Wink
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general)   Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 1:11 pm

Don't know who is awful, but I'm pretty sure that Knux and Petey are amazing.
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general)   Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 1:22 pm

Recently picked up Saki. I love how much range his moves have!
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general)   Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 4:57 pm

The game has way too much characters and too little players atm. If we wanted to make a legit tier list, we would need tournaments (online or offline) from which we would have an idea about matchups. From that point on, the matchups would more or less define a character's placement. SSF2 fans claim crusade is very unbalanced. I'm willing to be believe it could possibly be a better balanced game and that some things have been overlooked, but at the same time I'm certain they're exaggerating.
Back to top Go down
Mikael_Fernandes
Level 3 CPU
Mikael_Fernandes

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general)   Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 7:32 pm

Slissith wrote:
The game has way too much characters and too little players atm. If we wanted to make a legit tier list, we would need tournaments (online or offline) from which we would have an idea about matchups. From that point on, the matchups would more or less define a character's placement. SSF2 fans claim crusade is very unbalanced. I'm willing to be believe it could possibly be a better balanced game and that some things have been overlooked, but at the same time I'm certain they're exaggerating.
i can't think of anything unbalanced (maybe the crusade dodge,or some other character i probably forgetting). i think the real problem is THE UGLY SPRITES Kappa is the lack of players,like you said. we now need to hope v0.9.1 really change the game's mechanic so other people can get appeal to it(the character and stage resize is a big step).
Back to top Go down
Fennec
Level 3 CPU
Fennec

KasaiTheBraixen

PostSubject: Re: Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general)   Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 8:01 pm

S+ Teir: Marth
S Teir: Phoenix Wright
F Teir: Everyone Else
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/FireFenni/
TSF.Strife
Level 3 CPU
TSF.Strife

WulfenGale

PostSubject: Re: Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general)   Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 7:35 am

Olimar and sonic are pretty bad imo
Back to top Go down
Poonchy
Level 1 CPU
Poonchy

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general)   Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 3:42 pm

Snake has an infinite on most characters, has a very nice zoning kit and overall amazing hitboxes and moves, with little endlag.

I'd say he's about a mid tier compared to people like pheonix wright.
Back to top Go down
LunarEclypse
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general)   Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general) EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 11:29 pm

I think after 0.8 Mr Game and Watch may be the better than Falco.
Back to top Go down
amazingddd
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general)   Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 11:31 pm

I'd say lucas has to be top 10.
Short hop nair into nair into nair into bair.
His aerials are really good but his specials are awful.
Back to top Go down
Nohrian Sadist

Nohrian Sadist

cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general)   Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general) EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 9:47 am

amazingddd wrote:
his specials are awful.

?
N-spec turns his up smash into an attack that kills at super low percents.
PK-thunder Allows for easy up smash setups and can be canceled.
His dspec and sspec aren't the best in .9.0 but in the next update most of the issues with these moves are fixed.
Back to top Go down
LunarEclypse
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general)   Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general) EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 11:02 am

I can only give my opinion on high tiers as I don't know much about which characters are bad.
So my high tiers are: GAW, Fox, Falco, Luigi, Mewtwo, Samus, Icies, Lucas, Shadow, Snivy.

That's all I can say really.
If anyone disagrees with Icies, I found that they have B-Throw into F-Smash. And it's a pretty good set-up.
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general)   Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general) EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 11:17 am

Surprised no one said fox or peach. Imo sonic isn't as bad as you think and some of the characters listed here struggle against half the cast. My top tiers would probably be:

Marth
Fox
G&w
Lucas
Peach
C falcon
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie?feature=mhee
LunarEclypse
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general)   Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general) EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 11:24 am

I think that GAW is probably number 1

Good wavedash
Down throw leads into anything with good reads
Back throw is a half decent kill throw
Aerials are extremely strong
Smashes are strong
Tilts are pretty strong

What else does he need?
Back to top Go down
Nohrian Sadist

Nohrian Sadist

cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general)   Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general) EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 12:45 pm

Traw you put C. Falcon and not Marth? Weird. Also, yeah G&W is definitely a contender for first along with peach and Fox imo.
Back to top Go down
LunarEclypse
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general)   Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general) EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:16 pm

what makes peach so good? i dont understand.
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general)   Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general) EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:31 pm

Leafyon wrote:
Traw you put C. Falcon and not Marth? Weird. Also, yeah G&W is definitely a contender for first along with peach and Fox imo.

Marth is there he was first one I said on that list.....
Well I think g&w is only good cause of how long his ftilt and other moves stay out. His aerials are pretty good for the most part but the punish game is sorta lacking. He doesn't really have lot of combos like fox or falcon so on stage punishes are lacking big time compared to the other top tiers I listed. Off stage his punish game is good but he's not a peach which I think does really well with off stage and on stage punishes
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general)   Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general) EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:50 pm

LunarEclypse wrote:
I can only give my opinion on high tiers as I don't know much about which characters are bad.
So my high tiers are: GAW, Fox, Falco, Luigi, Mewtwo, Samus, Icies, Lucas, Shadow, Snivy.

That's all I can say really.
If anyone disagrees with Icies, I found that they have B-Throw into F-Smash. And it's a pretty good set-up.

Mewtwo dies extremely early in most mus and had no good oos options other than shield grabbing which in current meta is not that good.

Luigi is pretty good but struggles with characters that have projectiles or that pressure really hard(like fox). He loses to all the top tiers I listed except falcon( honestly I feel like falcon barely wins that mu or it's even)

Icies aren't as good cause desyncing issue and the fact that pretty much any character can destroy solpo. Main thing is to separate them which is extremely easy to do in this game.

Snivy lol no just no she lacks pretty much everything top tiers have. Her combo game is decent but no kill options other than gimping with fair or using bair. Fsmash and dsmash also work from time to time

Shadow is probably b tier at best cause he got super nerfed(like sonic) in this version.

Samus is pretty good I like her not sure where to place her. It's similar thing like toad he's really good but you're not sure where to place him. Falco might be the same
Back to top Go down
TSF.Strife
Level 3 CPU
TSF.Strife

WulfenGale

PostSubject: Re: Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general)   Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 11:48 am

Are we agreed that Olimar is pretty terrible?
Back to top Go down
Nohrian Sadist

Nohrian Sadist

cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general)   Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 12:06 pm

CSWooly wrote:
Are we agreed that Olimar is pretty terrible?

Pretty terrible is an insult to the pretty terrible characters in this game.
Back to top Go down
TSF.Strife
Level 3 CPU
TSF.Strife

WulfenGale

PostSubject: Re: Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general)   Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 7:00 am

OK, so what's everyone's opinions on the worst characters in the game?
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general)   Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 1:44 pm

DSwift wrote:
OK, so what's everyone's opinions on the worst characters in the game?

That they're terrible? We all know olimar is one of the worst in the game
Back to top Go down
Sk00ps

Sk00ps

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general)   Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 1:52 pm

Honestly, I think we might want to hold off on a tier list until the next version of the game launches. It'll be much easier that way with the changes that are being made
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general)   Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 5:13 pm

UberSpook1031 wrote:
Honestly, I think we might want to hold off on a tier list until the next version of the game launches. It'll be much easier that way with the changes that are being made

It's not like this is going to be official... It's just opinions on the current meta in this game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general)   Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general) Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Tier List for SSBC V0.9 (Opinion on the metagame in general)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1