Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
anthonyswoboda2016
Level 4 CPU
anthonyswoboda2016

Meta Knight
  N/A

my characters that I want BACKS Empty
PostSubject: my characters that I want BACKS   my characters that I want BACKS EmptySun May 27, 2018 3:32 pm

hello remember me in discord I am anthony swoboda2004 I need characters for crusade but I will make my list of my characters
1.king dedede(kirby): a king that appears in Kirby has his hammer to hit some
2.bandana dee(kirby): kirby's best friend who has a pike that fights the fighters but can add
3.Bubsy(bubsy): a cat that has a sweater and has videogames
4.galacta knight(kirby): Galacta Knight is a Final Boss in the Kirby series, debuting in Kirby Super Star Ultra. He is said to be one of the greatest warriors who ever lived. Galacta Knight serves as a hidden boss in Kirby Super Star Ultra, Kirby's Return to Dream Land, and Kirby: Planet Robobot, and makes an appearance in Kirby Star Allies. I could have considered Meta Knight's foil.
5.bowser jr(super mario): the are of bowser who has his koopa clown has a lot of mechanism to attack his fighters
6.giana / punk giana(giana sisters): I do not know that is not a copy of Mario must be copyright or something like that?
7.silver(sonic): is a white hedgehog that did not put on the roster of super smash bros crusade
8.shovel knight(shovel knight): a knight who has his shovel
9.villager(animal crossing): the villager of animal crossing will return to super smash bros crusade
10.astro boy(astro boy): a character similar to megaman who returned to the switch called crystal crisis but I want to see his movements
EXTRA.neku(the world ends with you): the protagonist of a classic video game called the worlds ends with you I want this super smash bros crusade Smile.

part 2:oh hello users I did part 2 that is on my list but I'm going to give my characters that I want part 2 begin

1.isaac(The Binding of Isaac): a child who defeats all monsters like the legend of zelda
2.sans(undertale): I do not know why I DO NOT KNOW... Sorry, good because the fans of undertale want sans, because it came out the new undertale to the nintendo switch
3.hat kid(a hat in time): one of the characters that looks a lot like the game called super mario odyssey
4.daisy(super mario): is a girl that appears in mario party, mario kart, mario sports I want you to put as rosalina
5.solaire of astora(dark souls): the character of a more difficult game called dark souls but dark souls will come out remasteresd to the nintendo switch, it is not the protagonist
6.layton(Professor Layton and the curious village): I need you to find out many mysteries
7.pauline(super mario): is a singer of new donk city
8.ken(street fighters): good is ryu's rival because he does not appear on the roster
9.rabbids(rabbids): rayman's rivals but not now, now mario's rivals
10.inklings(splatoon): are nintendo characters that will come out in super smash bros 5 but I want this in crusade
EXTRA.Decidueye(pokemon):one of the pokemons we want for super smash bros 5 but you must put in super smash bros crusade

UPDATE.Mario - Mario odyssey affraid

Part 3:because OmegaSteve777 want those characters who want their good movement :v

oh hello users how are you and thebuddyadrian today I bring you part 3 of my characters that I want if they want those characters we started

1.adeleine(kirby):the painter girl who appears in Kirby Dream Land 3, Kirby Crystal Shards and then come back in Kirby star allies as a surprise, well OmegaSteve777 wants but I will put on my list
2.steve(minecraft):well if we put steve I think minecraft fans want it
3.lilac(Freedom Planet):I think that if we will give it permission to sonic, also Giana gave permission to Mario
4.king bob omb(super mario):the king of the bob ombs, will be like petey piranha
5.king boo(luigis mansion):one of the enemies that appears in Mario's games
6.proto man(megaman):megaman's friend, well the megaman series wants more representatives
7.Bass(megaman:the rival of megaman that his first appearance was the megaman 7
8.peashooter(PVZ):wait a second peashooter is a boy or a girl we do not know
9.birdo(super mario):the first transsexual of nintendo is boy or girl but because birdo wants to bowser and bowser goes away we do not know because I believe that bowser disgusts
10.banjo & kazooie(banjo & kazooie):that we all want the creator of this game wants the protagonist to be in smash but we will put it in super smash bros crusade wow
EXTRA.captain toad(super mario):I do not know why we want it I think it will be where toad roster like Mario and luigi

part 4:oh my gosh fornite confirmed for nintendo switch OMG

oh hello people as they are, or god darkness3827 wants Flex Funkmaster if he is a rapper but I show you my characters that i want, without more to say let's start

1.classic sonic(sonic): a sonic character that is from the past but I want it because I love it and I return in sonic generations and sonic forces I love the classic sonic until a sonic fan called sammyclassicsonicfan ... he does not want to hate sonic
2.Maxwell(scriblenauts):this child has a power to write things but in the super smash bros crusade says in all rights reserved that there are warner bros. interactive do you think you will put this child
3.dark meta knight(kirby):a type of meta knight that is dark that caught meta knight in a mirror and then was going to return in kirby star allies
4.reimu hakurei(touhou):good is a character of touhou because I want him to be in smash
5.marisa kirisame(touhou):he is also a character of touhou
6.flandre scarlet(touhou):also that girl is a touhou character but I do not know final smash:devil scarlet
7.Wolf O’Donnel(star fox):he returns to crusade but I do not know but it does not matter
8.Spring Man(ARMS):the boy in arms that we all want
9.sora(kingdom hearts):amm good if it's disney good that video game has things of final fantasy
10.Cloud(final fantasy):he comes back in crusade because I want to see the movements of that fangame
EXTRA.Marshal(rhythm heaven fever):a character that we all want to super smash bros crusade is fantastic

CLASSIC MODE NEW BOSS.GOLD BATTLE  Twisted Evil

part 5:where is the discord server in super smash bros crusade where I do not see it

hello guys I do part 3 of my characters that I want let's start

1.mimikyu(pokemon):a stuffed pokemon like pikachu I want you to see your new movements
2.Daroach(kirby):a rat of kirby squeak squad that will return kirby star allies
3.paper mario(super mario):ok it's a type of mario on paper that's cool I like everyone wants it
4.beck(mighty no.9):and I do not know why he killed Megaman at one time but we write it down if we want
5.papyrus(undertale):well I do not know about this skeleton it looks a lot like waluigi
6.Prince Fluff(kirby):Well, it's a kirby thread because everyone wants it because if they want it
7.Chibi-Robo(Chibi-Robo):a small robot that is going to join in the crusade but everyone wants it
8.Goemon(Mr.goemon):well, people want that good character to put it
9.Glover(Glover):a character similar to master hand is a hand of the nintendo 64
10.Zero(megaman):a character that we all want in smash crusade
EXTRA.X(megaman):the megaman character that is from the future

BONUS.WARNING:this bonus is the end of this part there are 10 characters that we want in smash let's start
1.dark matter swordman(kirby):the villain of Kirby who is going to defend against us
2.Mike Jones(starttropics):a series so forgotten but we want in smash
3.jill(drill dozer):a girl who has a robot that destroys everything
4.arle(manou monogatari):a girl who has magic that are fire, lightning, ice storm, diacute and bayoen
5.sailor moon(sailor moon):a most well-known anime of all
6.amy rose(sonic):a girl who is a hedgehog with a hammer
7.diddy kong(donkey kong):a friend of donkey kong who is going to join in the smash
8.dixie kong(donkey kong):a girl who looks a lot like diddy kong
9.funky kong(donkey kong):that appears a lot in donkey kong games and likes the beach
10.spyro(spyro the dragon):a dragon that we all want in smash

part 6:hello guys how are you I hope very well today I bring you my characters that i want you to be back WE'RE GOING

1.freddy(FNAF):the bear who is scared all over the world in a horror game based on a pizzeria
2.bonnie(FNAF):the rabbit that will appear in the smash with freddy
3.foxy(FNAF):the pirate fox that has many fans
4.undyne(undertale):NGAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! good undyne is a fish but nathaniel bandy is going to predict that for super smash bros ultimate final smash: undyne genocide
5.frisk(undertale):...
6.sanic(sonic):the character that became a meme. but sega made an april fools of the sanic collection
7.baldi(baldi basic's):everyone loves this game T_T
8.young link(zelda):yes! is perfect
9.W.D gaster(UNDERTALE):ENTRY NUMBER 17
10.VEGETA(DRAGON BALL):the opponent or friend of goku, will not be_-, will join the smash
EXTRA.chara(undertale):erase your data =)

part 7:...THIS TOPIC START

1.Candyman(Lethal League):this character wants snipes88 because it's his favorite or something like that but I put in the list because                                                                I DONT KNOW
2.star(star vs the forces of evil):... Why do I put it? BECAUSE IT'S LIKE SHREK
3.ichigo(bleach):ummmmmm I do not think so because I'm going to give you the wrote in the position number 4
4.naruto(Naruto):mmm good I will explain to you somebody happened to dark a user of super smash bros crusade who wants to naruto and ichigo says

dark wrote:
they should be there with the same moves from super smash flash but better sprites and the final smash of naruto could be rasengan of fire or double rasengan or that he summon the frog and ichigo throw a big wave with his sword

but came smash king

Smash King wrote:
Im sorry, but Goku will be our only 4th party character for the main roster. Mickey Mouse may be playable if he wins the DLC Poll. Other than that, we will not at anymore 4th party characters to the game

hey because goku no the anime characters should have
5.puppet(FNAF):good puppet yes because it appears all fnaf games except FNAF 1, FNAF SL (good appears in the trailer) that character has a suit called lefty that appears in FNAF 6 and the ultimate custom night
6.magolor(kirby):the most evil villain of all good all people want magolor for smash but if he died, motherf**ker
7.quote(cave story):that would be great or not, well this character is in crystal crisis
8.sponge(vinesauce):well vinny would like that sponge would be in the smash
9.asriel dreemurr(undertale):the final boss of all undertale is fascinating is not it? good that boss has good movements
10.bendy(bemdy and the ink machine):good the creator of that video game will come out in consoles that would be the good thing that bendy and the ink machine would be in consoles Smile

EXTRA.disbelief papyrus(undertale AU): disbelief papyrus by FlamesAtGames

many genocide routes have been played over and over.

The human is used to meeting papyrus at the last room of snowdin.

but instead, they met an old friend that wasn't supposed to be seen yet.

sans had gotten sick of watching the human kil everyone he loved over and over again.

the human started a new genocide route, and sans was impatient.

he didn't want to see the dust of his own brother again.

so he stopped papyrus from trying to capture the human in snowdin.

and took care of it himself.

but he died.

and papyrus was now the one to watch his friends die.

disbelief papyrus is one of the characters in the world's most famous undertale universes, he misses his brother and undyne, but he wants the human to let him kill some.

papyrus wears sans jacket because he misses his brother so much.

papyrus carries gaster blasters like sans.

There are universes of disbelief papyrus like underfell, outertale, etc.

the final smash is phase 3 of papyrus that attacks fighters with sans and undyne as shulk that would be good

well thats it Clap  Clap  Clap

Last edited by anthonyswoboda2016 on Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:17 pm; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : im cool)
Back to top Go down
Super Devon
Level 2 CPU
Super Devon

Rayman
  MarioSonicMan14

PostSubject: Re: my characters that I want BACKS   my characters that I want BACKS EmptySun May 27, 2018 6:27 pm

I don't know if requests are allowed, but I do know that this is clearly not the place to make such a thread
Back to top Go down
SkilliSmash
Level 2 CPU
SkilliSmash

Ryu
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: my characters that I want BACKS   my characters that I want BACKS EmptySun May 27, 2018 7:10 pm

Super Devon wrote:
I don't know if requests are allowed, but I do know that this is clearly not the place to make such a thread

^^^^
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

Fox
  KingTremolo

PostSubject: Re: my characters that I want BACKS   my characters that I want BACKS EmptySun May 27, 2018 9:35 pm

I'm not entirely sure if I should keep this around but it's not hurting anybody.

Moved to character discussion.
Back to top Go down
anthonyswoboda2016
Level 4 CPU
anthonyswoboda2016

Meta Knight
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: my characters that I want BACKS   my characters that I want BACKS EmptyTue May 29, 2018 3:27 pm

smash king

is that good idea
and lego shaq
add the new characters for super smash bros crusade
Back to top Go down
Super Devon
Level 2 CPU
Super Devon

Rayman
  MarioSonicMan14

PostSubject: Re: my characters that I want BACKS   my characters that I want BACKS EmptyTue May 29, 2018 4:14 pm

anthonyswoboda2016 wrote:
smash king
is that good idea
and lego shaq
add the new characters for super smash bros crusade

you know that the developers have lives right.....?
they can't sit in there computers all day and work on something they're not getting paid for...
Back to top Go down
thebuddyadrian
Level 5 CPU
thebuddyadrian

thebuddyadrian

PostSubject: Re: my characters that I want BACKS   my characters that I want BACKS EmptyWed May 30, 2018 8:22 am

EXTRA.neku: the protagonist of a classic video game called the worlds ends with you I want this super smash bros crusade Smile.

I made a thread for Neku:
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t5094-neku-sakuraba-the-world-ends-with-you
Back to top Go down
anthonyswoboda2016
Level 4 CPU
anthonyswoboda2016

Meta Knight
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: my characters that I want BACKS   my characters that I want BACKS EmptyWed May 30, 2018 2:43 pm

Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
darkness3827
Level 2 CPU

Gooey
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: my characters that I want BACKS   my characters that I want BACKS EmptyThu May 31, 2018 3:54 pm

I want Funkmaster Flex in smash :/
Back to top Go down
anthonyswoboda2016
Level 4 CPU
anthonyswoboda2016

Meta Knight
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: my characters that I want BACKS   my characters that I want BACKS EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 5:53 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
anthonyswoboda2016
Level 4 CPU
anthonyswoboda2016

Meta Knight
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: my characters that I want BACKS   my characters that I want BACKS EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 3:21 pm

THE END:thanks for watching
Back to top Go down
darkness3827
Level 2 CPU

Gooey
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: my characters that I want BACKS   my characters that I want BACKS EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 8:12 am

From: https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t5260-how-do-i-get-a-crusader-card
my characters that i want is here https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t5276-my-characters-that-i-want#120848

Quit advertising your post on unrelated topics. You were banned from the discord for a reason and if you keep acting like you are you will get banned from here too.
Back to top Go down
anthonyswoboda2016
Level 4 CPU
anthonyswoboda2016

Meta Knight
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: my characters that I want BACKS   my characters that I want BACKS EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 6:43 pm

Everybody want sans
Back to top Go down
Athorment

Athorment

Ganondorf
  Athorment

PostSubject: Re: my characters that I want BACKS   my characters that I want BACKS EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 9:01 pm

Everybody want sans

Absolutely no one but memers want Sans in smash bros.
He is right up there in the "Do not want" alongside Steve from Minecraft
Back to top Go down
http://athorment.deviantart.com/
anthonyswoboda2016
Level 4 CPU
anthonyswoboda2016

Meta Knight
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: my characters that I want BACKS   my characters that I want BACKS EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 12:22 pm

Athorment wrote:
Code:

really is like weegee
Back to top Go down
Koletrain904
Level 3 CPU
Koletrain904

Kirby
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: my characters that I want BACKS   my characters that I want BACKS EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 10:31 am

Athorment wrote:
Code:

really is like weegee

What are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
anthonyswoboda2016
Level 4 CPU
anthonyswoboda2016

Meta Knight
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: my characters that I want BACKS   my characters that I want BACKS EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 10:35 am

Ummmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
anthonyswoboda2016
Level 4 CPU
anthonyswoboda2016

Meta Knight
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: my characters that I want BACKS   my characters that I want BACKS EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 12:49 pm

Koetray904

sans for super smash bros crusade, likes weegee
Back to top Go down
anthonyswoboda2016
Level 4 CPU
anthonyswoboda2016

Meta Knight
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: my characters that I want BACKS   my characters that I want BACKS EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 5:42 pm

is BACK
Back to top Go down
Super Devon
Level 2 CPU
Super Devon

Rayman
  MarioSonicMan14

PostSubject: Re: my characters that I want BACKS   my characters that I want BACKS EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 5:44 pm

Koetray904 is BACK

your creepy Neutral
Back to top Go down
anthonyswoboda2016
Level 4 CPU
anthonyswoboda2016

Meta Knight
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: my characters that I want BACKS   my characters that I want BACKS EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 7:25 pm

no i talk the discussion is back
Back to top Go down
anthonyswoboda2016
Level 4 CPU
anthonyswoboda2016

Meta Knight
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: my characters that I want BACKS   my characters that I want BACKS EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 11:43 am

W.D GASTER IS A GOOD IDEA
Back to top Go down
darkness3827
Level 2 CPU

Gooey
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: my characters that I want BACKS   my characters that I want BACKS EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 7:30 am

i thought you didn't want to get banned :/ cause you are acting like you want to get banned.
Back to top Go down
Snipes88
Level 4 CPU
Snipes88

Ristar
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: my characters that I want BACKS   my characters that I want BACKS EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 7:36 am

darkness3827 wrote:
i thought you didn't want to get banned :/ cause you are acting like you want to get banned.

Wait, he didn't want to get banned? Interesting Psyduck

Last edited by Snipes88 on Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.voices.com/actors/snipes88
Agent___5
Level 4 CPU
Agent___5

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: my characters that I want BACKS   my characters that I want BACKS EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 1:14 pm

Snipes88 wrote:
darkness3827 wrote:

Wait, he [i]didn't[/i want to get banned? Interesting Psyduck

I think you forgot a ]
Back to top Go down
Sammyjammylammy
Level 1 CPU
Sammyjammylammy

Ridley
  sammyjammy

PostSubject: Re: my characters that I want BACKS   my characters that I want BACKS EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 2:45 pm

Make food a playable character
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: my characters that I want BACKS   my characters that I want BACKS EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 10:18 pm

guys we forgot the most important character
my half eaten sandwich
Back to top Go down
Koletrain904
Level 3 CPU
Koletrain904

Kirby
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: my characters that I want BACKS   my characters that I want BACKS EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 5:48 pm

But I thought blue chicken was already playable.
Back to top Go down
Snipes88
Level 4 CPU
Snipes88

Ristar
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: my characters that I want BACKS   my characters that I want BACKS EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 6:32 pm

but what about the letter H
Back to top Go down
https://www.voices.com/actors/snipes88
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: my characters that I want BACKS   my characters that I want BACKS EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 12:21 pm

and what about ridley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my characters that I want BACKS   my characters that I want BACKS Empty

Back to top Go down

my characters that I want BACKS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next