HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

help make new playstation flash brawler game project

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
carter22
Level 1 CPU

Who wants a Jill

help make new playstation flash brawler game project Empty
PostSubject: help make new playstation flash brawler game project   help make new playstation flash brawler game project EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 3:07 pm

hello,im looking for a team to help take over and make it there own project for a playstation allstars brawler game.if anyone on the Crusade team is interested.

-site link-

http://clashoftheicons.wixsite.com/home

-Facebook page-

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Playstationallstarmugen/?ref=gs&fref=gs&dti=40684277912&hc_location=group
Back to top Go down
crazybark
Level 4 CPU
crazybark

Klonoa
  crazybark

PostSubject: Re: help make new playstation flash brawler game project   help make new playstation flash brawler game project EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 10:02 am

wow someone else trying to make a "BrawlStars!".im not on the crusade team but id be glad to help where i could.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: help make new playstation flash brawler game project   help make new playstation flash brawler game project EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 12:56 pm

"hey gwies i'm making my own game but i nedd a team could you pwease join and abandon yours??????!"
Back to top Go down
crazybark
Level 4 CPU
crazybark

Klonoa
  crazybark

PostSubject: Re: help make new playstation flash brawler game project   help make new playstation flash brawler game project EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 5:06 pm

Braystar wrote:
"hey gwies i'm making my own game but i nedd a team could you pwease join and abandon yours??????!"
nobody said "abandon". its possible to work on both
Back to top Go down
Chris
Level 4 CPU
Chris

Wario
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: help make new playstation flash brawler game project   help make new playstation flash brawler game project EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 5:54 pm

Braystar wrote:
He even stalked my Twitter account to ask me.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: help make new playstation flash brawler game project   help make new playstation flash brawler game project EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 6:16 pm

Oh my god it's the guy who made the terrible Jill thread, then got banned, and made an alt claiming to be his brother holy shit
Back to top Go down
Captain Berzerk
Level 4 CPU
Captain Berzerk

Krystal
  20GX_Berzerk

PostSubject: Re: help make new playstation flash brawler game project   help make new playstation flash brawler game project EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 8:22 pm

wtf, is this thread? ,lol
Back to top Go down
crazybark
Level 4 CPU
crazybark

Klonoa
  crazybark

PostSubject: Re: help make new playstation flash brawler game project   help make new playstation flash brawler game project EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 9:02 pm

idk, but im trying to figure it out
Back to top Go down
Chris
Level 4 CPU
Chris

Wario
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: help make new playstation flash brawler game project   help make new playstation flash brawler game project EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 9:30 pm

Seriously, this dude messaged me on the forums, because I created a game too. I'd rather create games independently unless I need spriters or something... but back on topic. This guy messaged me and I ignored him, because I didn't want to deal with him to be honest and he decided to stalk my Twitter account. I was freaked out and it also really bothers me to have somebody that really begs me out of my comfort zone.
Back to top Go down
Captain Berzerk
Level 4 CPU
Captain Berzerk

Krystal
  20GX_Berzerk

PostSubject: Re: help make new playstation flash brawler game project   help make new playstation flash brawler game project EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 12:04 am

rip,i doubt thats how to ask someone for help. but thats prob why no one has offered to help him.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Level 4 CPU
Chris

Wario
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: help make new playstation flash brawler game project   help make new playstation flash brawler game project EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 8:21 pm

Captain Berzerk wrote:
rip,i doubt thats how to ask someone for help. but thats prob why no one has offered to help him.
When you start to become a game designer, you need to learn how to do it yourself. Of course if you want to have a team, you have to grow as an individual so you can meet new people that can help with your project if they so happen to be game designers as well. Problem with this guy is that he is begging not just me, but the whole community, seriously the worst place you can ask for. I've asked people in the past to help make my game, but since I've messed around with different game engines I could try out, I begin to learn how to make games by myself and become an independent developer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help make new playstation flash brawler game project   help make new playstation flash brawler game project Empty

Back to top Go down

help make new playstation flash brawler game project
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1