HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death: a Horror RPG game. [Project]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dejv
Level 3 CPU
Dejv

Death: a Horror RPG game. [Project] Empty
PostSubject: Death: a Horror RPG game. [Project]   Death: a Horror RPG game. [Project] EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:06 pm

My friend and Me started an interesting idea for a game today in school. Currently, it's called "Death" and it's subject for change.

We came up with three different stories:
1.A Kid named Dave had no friends. Begin lonley and sad he make begin to raise a friendship whit a imaginary fried called *insert name here*. They became best friends but one time, the boy got a new, real friend. He started to forget the imaginary friend. After 1 month, Daves real friend was found dead and after a longer time more deaths occured in the city.

2.A Kid is hearing loud noise from his room. Their parents are fighting. A shoot fall. The Kid, scared, went down a saw his dead mother. Returning back in his room, crying, he saw the murder. It was his father. The Father said it's everything ok and told him to sleep. Kid went in his bet and begun to sleep (Levels are while he IS dreaming and while he is awake).

3.Dissapointed of social live, parents and friend, *insert name here* ran away from his house. He soon found a city. But it wasn't a normal one. There were no people and animals either. He was alone. Soon he discovers that there happend a nuclear explosion... He started to search for the victims.

I actually have sprites and stuff and my friend is working on the codes. (RPG Maker) Keep in mind I translated it from my native language and it's still in the project phase.

Any ideas, suggestions or such?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death: a Horror RPG game. [Project]   Death: a Horror RPG game. [Project] EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:08 pm

The third seems to have the most potential in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Death: a Horror RPG game. [Project]   Death: a Horror RPG game. [Project] EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:22 pm

I'd also recommend someone who can write or translate well (no offense). Spelling/grammar like the OP could really ruin the feel of the game's story and dialogue.
Back to top Go down
Dejv
Level 3 CPU
Dejv

PostSubject: Re: Death: a Horror RPG game. [Project]   Death: a Horror RPG game. [Project] EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:24 pm

I agree with you. I can't really translate good. -.-
Back to top Go down
Light
Level 4 CPU
Light

PostSubject: Re: Death: a Horror RPG game. [Project]   Death: a Horror RPG game. [Project] EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 5:50 pm

I like the 3rd idea. Perhaps there would be some sort of non-human being who "haunts" the city, and tries to kill the main character.

Basically, Slenderman. But not really.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Death: a Horror RPG game. [Project]   Death: a Horror RPG game. [Project] EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 6:17 pm

Third idea has potential, however the whole post-nuclear apocalypse thing is already done to death. You can probably come up with something far more interesting, maybe Silent Hill-esque.

The first two ideas have some nice psyche-horror aspects going for them, I think that style will work better for the third idea.

Last edited by Perfecthell4 on Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dejv
Level 3 CPU
Dejv

PostSubject: Re: Death: a Horror RPG game. [Project]   Death: a Horror RPG game. [Project] EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 12:22 am

AzureLight12: I like the idea. But no to Slenderman. We are going to make an adventure similar to Silenhill. I think it will hurt the game if you non-stop run away from the non-human. He will be in, but he won't follow you like in Slenderman.

Perfecthell4: Well, We will see. I think We will use the third idea with changes and details from the other two.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death: a Horror RPG game. [Project]   Death: a Horror RPG game. [Project] Empty

Back to top Go down

Death: a Horror RPG game. [Project]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1