I'm new to Crusade, so I need some help:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Freefork
Level 2 CPU
Freefork

N/A

I'm new to Crusade, so I need some help: Empty
PostSubject: I'm new to Crusade, so I need some help:   I'm new to Crusade, so I need some help: EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 10:18 am

Can you answer the following questions:

1. How to send a website link to the admin to ensure the website wasn't banned?

2. If I wanted to fight someone online, how would I do that? I know IP addresses work, but what about those places when you need a password? It always tells me "Could not connect to Host"

3. I made a Smash game. Am I allowed to post information on it here to notify others about it? (I won't use this site to constantly share information, I only use one post to notify Crusaders)

4. Are you guys hyped for 9.1? I AM!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Freefork
Level 2 CPU
Freefork

N/A

PostSubject: Re: I'm new to Crusade, so I need some help:   I'm new to Crusade, so I need some help: EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 10:29 am

Also, how do you change your profile pic?
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: I'm new to Crusade, so I need some help:   I'm new to Crusade, so I need some help: EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 10:33 am

1: I don't quite understand the question

2: To host an online server, you have to get something along the lines of Hamachi and Port Forward. However, you can play online with any host. There should be a tutorial around somewhere

3: That would be best to be placed in The Arcade section

4: I just want improved Air Speed on Krystal and Lilac to make it into the game

5: At the top, there should be a button called "Profile" Click that, and you will be taken to the Profile Edit section. One of the sub-buttons should be "Avatar"

And Welcome to the Crusade Forums
Back to top Go down
Freefork
Level 2 CPU
Freefork

N/A

PostSubject: Re: I'm new to Crusade, so I need some help:   I'm new to Crusade, so I need some help: EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 10:36 am

wheeled_tank wrote:
1: I don't quite understand the question

2: To host an online server, you have to get something along the lines of Hamachi and Port Forward. However, you can play online with any host. There should be a tutorial around somewhere

3: That would be best to be placed in The Arcade section

4: I just want improved Air Speed on Krystal and Lilac to make it into the game

5: At the top, there should be a button called "Profile" Click that, and you will be taken to the Profile Edit section. One of the sub-buttons should be "Avatar"

And Welcome to the Crusade Forums

Why thank you! Also, in the Crusade rules, it says that posting certain banned websites will get you banned. That was the reference the first question made. Yay
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: I'm new to Crusade, so I need some help:   I'm new to Crusade, so I need some help: EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 10:41 am

Oh. I'd probably use a Private Message to one of the various admins/mods on the forums for questionable sites.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: I'm new to Crusade, so I need some help:   I'm new to Crusade, so I need some help: EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 10:45 am

And that's even a bit much most sites aren't banned, if any. Hey Dust are any sites banned?
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: I'm new to Crusade, so I need some help:   I'm new to Crusade, so I need some help: EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 10:56 am

I'm sure the only banned sites would be the ones that are NSFW or NSFK
Back to top Go down
Nix~
Level 4 CPU
Nix~

N/A

PostSubject: Re: I'm new to Crusade, so I need some help:   I'm new to Crusade, so I need some help: EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 11:01 am

If you want to find people to fight online, your best bet is probably joining the crusade discord and asking around there. If people are in a good mood they'll help you.
Back to top Go down
Freefork
Level 2 CPU
Freefork

N/A

PostSubject: Re: I'm new to Crusade, so I need some help:   I'm new to Crusade, so I need some help: EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 10:25 am

ANOTHER QUESTION:

How do I increase my CPU difficulty level? Clap  I would love to be a level 10... like everyone else in the planet. Mad

Never mind! It increases based on the amount of posts you make.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm new to Crusade, so I need some help:   I'm new to Crusade, so I need some help: Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm new to Crusade, so I need some help:
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1