HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hatsune Miku (Hatsune Miku Series)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MeloettaBrothers
Level 1 CPU

MeloettaBrothers

Hatsune Miku (Hatsune Miku Series) Empty
PostSubject: Hatsune Miku (Hatsune Miku Series)   Hatsune Miku (Hatsune Miku Series) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 8:51 am

If Hatsune Miku could able to join the battle in smash and 8 Skin colors was not only one but now others character with her friends was Kagamine Rin, Kagamine Len, Megurine Luka, Kaito, Meiko, GUMI, and Janken was only one.

Hatsune Miku move (Kagamine Rin, Kagamine Len, Megurine Luka, Kaito, Meiko, GUMI, Janken)
Standard Special: Throwing Leek
Side Special: Slide Kick
Up Special: Floating
Down Special: Counter Leeks
Final Smash: Shake It!

Throwing Leek you can throwing leek was the standard you can charge up your leek and save it for later use

Floating was the recovery move you can floating with the shiny star on her foot even the you can floating on the backstage.

Counter Leeks was masses damages you can instead KO for any characters

Shake It! was the most final smash if you get near your opponent you can blow out the player and it time to quick time once your melody fell up the final smash is for you (0% - 99% Safe 100% or higher Instead KO)

The Characters is now development

Last edited by MeloettaBrothers on Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Hatsune Miku (Hatsune Miku Series)   Hatsune Miku (Hatsune Miku Series) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 9:11 am

There are some errors with the way this is presented.
First, the title should be "Hatsune Miku (Hatsune Miku Series)." Second, the Stage idea should go in the Unofficial Stages (and written in a similar style). You should also give some background on who the character is, and why they (potentially) deserve a spot. Visuals of the character and their attacks also helps alot.
Back to top Go down
MeloettaBrothers
Level 1 CPU

MeloettaBrothers

PostSubject: Re: Hatsune Miku (Hatsune Miku Series)   Hatsune Miku (Hatsune Miku Series) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 10:02 am

thank you for let use know when that error so thanks you.
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Hatsune Miku (Hatsune Miku Series)   Hatsune Miku (Hatsune Miku Series) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 10:42 am

No thank you. Not really a game character and is really bland.
Back to top Go down
thebuddyadrian
Level 5 CPU
thebuddyadrian

thebuddyadrian

PostSubject: Re: Hatsune Miku (Hatsune Miku Series)   Hatsune Miku (Hatsune Miku Series) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 9:36 pm

Get out you weeb watch some real anime

and anyway Hatsune Miku didnt originate from a game
okay guys time to lock this
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Hatsune Miku (Hatsune Miku Series)   Hatsune Miku (Hatsune Miku Series) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 9:54 pm

This character is considered "Fourth Party" due to Vocaloid not being a "video game franchise." Vocaloid is a program to make music. Vocaloid is a computer program.

Plus there was no effort put into the moveset, so this thread is going in the Wall of Shame.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Hatsune Miku (Hatsune Miku Series)   Hatsune Miku (Hatsune Miku Series) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 10:04 pm

Basically what is up above me, 4th Party, bad moveset and Wall of Shame time
Back to top Go down
Broke The Screeen
Level 3 CPU
Broke The Screeen

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Hatsune Miku (Hatsune Miku Series)   Hatsune Miku (Hatsune Miku Series) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 12:02 am

There is already 1 weeb character and 1 meme. That's enough.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Hatsune Miku (Hatsune Miku Series)   Hatsune Miku (Hatsune Miku Series) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 11:00 am

Broke The Screeen wrote:
Don't know why you're calling out weebs with an anime icon lel

Anyways I would support Miku but she's not from a videogame so Wall of Shame time. Also I love how all of you "LOL THIS A WEEB POST" have anime somewhere in your profiles. You too Adrian

OP: Not even going to comment on your actual post. Go re-read the rules and go look at the..
Jack Frost
Professor Layton
and Inkling thread

if you want to improve your threads.
Back to top Go down
Broke The Screeen
Level 3 CPU
Broke The Screeen

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Hatsune Miku (Hatsune Miku Series)   Hatsune Miku (Hatsune Miku Series) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 11:36 am

Lego Shaq wrote:
Broke The Screeen wrote:
That's the joke. Plus anime profile pic does not make me a weeb, I literally had nothing good to use so I just used that.
Back to top Go down
Nix~
Level 4 CPU
Nix~

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Hatsune Miku (Hatsune Miku Series)   Hatsune Miku (Hatsune Miku Series) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 6:44 am

Broke The Screeen wrote:
Lego Shaq wrote:
Broke The Screeen wrote:
That's the joke. Plus anime profile pic does not make me a weeb, I literally had nothing good to use so I just used that.
Where'd you get a closet that deep?
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Hatsune Miku (Hatsune Miku Series)   Hatsune Miku (Hatsune Miku Series) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 7:46 am

Wait, isn't Vocaloid 100% owned by Sega right now?

That would make her a third non-Sonic Sega rep and a rep of the so-called "New Age" Sega.
...well, her, or any other Atlus character.
Back to top Go down
Broke The Screeen
Level 3 CPU
Broke The Screeen

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Hatsune Miku (Hatsune Miku Series)   Hatsune Miku (Hatsune Miku Series) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 7:59 am

Nix~ wrote:
Broke The Screeen wrote:
Lego Shaq wrote:
Broke The Screeen wrote:
Where'd you get a closet that deep?
I would also want to know
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Hatsune Miku (Hatsune Miku Series)   Hatsune Miku (Hatsune Miku Series) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 9:55 am

TrinitroMan wrote:
Wait, isn't Vocaloid 100% owned by Sega right now?

That would make her a third non-Sonic Sega rep and a rep of the so-called "New Age" Sega.
...well, her, or any other Atlus character.

Doesn't change the fact that Vocaloid is primarily a computer program

If it has to be argued, it's probably not a good idea.
Back to top Go down
DemonicGamerAzazel
Level 6 CPU
DemonicGamerAzazel

PostSubject: Re: Hatsune Miku (Hatsune Miku Series)   Hatsune Miku (Hatsune Miku Series) EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 11:05 am

Hello, MeloettaBrothers. Here's the thing about doing a Hatsune Miku thread.

See, I tried to do this myself once. I made a huge thread, with a much more complete moveset to boot. But here's the thing;

The unclear nature of her 4th party status was enough to say she wasn't allowed. I knew this was a possibility, and I closed the thread upon being asked.

Now, I WOULD support her in Crusade, but that is simply not an option. I know from experience.

I'm truly sorry, but I feel this is an open and shut case, and it will not be long before a mod locks the thread.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Hatsune Miku (Hatsune Miku Series)   Hatsune Miku (Hatsune Miku Series) EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 12:53 pm

Moved to the Wall of Shame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hatsune Miku (Hatsune Miku Series)   Hatsune Miku (Hatsune Miku Series) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hatsune Miku (Hatsune Miku Series)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1