HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MenacingRelic98's support thread for Hatsune Miku

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DemonicGamerAzazel
Level 6 CPU
DemonicGamerAzazel

MenacingRelic98's support thread for Hatsune Miku Empty
PostSubject: MenacingRelic98's support thread for Hatsune Miku   MenacingRelic98's support thread for Hatsune Miku EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 12:36 pm

This is a support thread for Hatsune Miku.  Let the sining android star JOIN THE CRUSADE!

Anyways, there are two reasons why Miku is losing.  The first is that few know who she is.  The second is that those who do know her probably do not think she has very much moveset potential.  I believe that Miku has more moveset potential than most of the DLC canidates.  I have a gimmick that works well for Miku, as well as some specials I came up with myself.

First of all, she would fight with a leek.  The leek is Miku's favorite food, and she has been seen swinging the leek before.  As for the gimmick, here is how it would work.  Since Miku is a musician/singer, each attack she uses creates a musical sound.  When she chains together these sounds by using combos with a variety of moves, her leek gets longer, giving her attacks more range and slightly more damage.  Also, her specials get stronger.  The length of the leek and the power of the specials is doubled when at their maximum. Regular attack damage is multiplied by 1.5 when at the max.  However, if she goes for a little while without comboing, then the leek will shrink and the effects will go away.  In addition, the Down Special, Leek Throw, resets the whole process, but is the strongest of her specials.  In this case, a combo would be described as a chain of at least 3 moves, but small combos give very little bonus, while bigger ones give more.

Neutral Special: Guitar Slam; Miku pulls out a guitar and slams it down on the enemy.
Side Special: Levan Polka; Miku dashes forward with great speed and swings the leek three times.
Up Special: Rolling Girl; A line of platforms appear and Miku runs up them.
Down Special: Leek Throw; Miku throws her leek.  When at max power, three leeks are thrown.  This, as stated earlier, resets the gimmick.

FINAL SMASH: The Finale; Miku unleashes a loud scream, damaging all enemies within range.

With this, please think twice about saying no to Miku.  Vote Hatsune Miku for CrusaDLC!

Here is a WIP Miku Sprite:
MenacingRelic98's support thread for Hatsune Miku A280a026a2b9d362a8d0b1d42706b8de
MenacingRelic98's support thread for Hatsune Miku Ofclboxart_cfm_Hatsune_Miku-illu

Last edited by MenacingRelic98 on Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
GAMEfreak329
Level 3 CPU
GAMEfreak329

PostSubject: Re: MenacingRelic98's support thread for Hatsune Miku   MenacingRelic98's support thread for Hatsune Miku EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:22 am

How is she related to nintendo at all?
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: MenacingRelic98's support thread for Hatsune Miku   MenacingRelic98's support thread for Hatsune Miku EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:43 am

GAMEfreak329 wrote:
How is she related to nintendo at all?

She has like 1 game on a nintendo handheld or something so she technically is eligible to be on the poll
Back to top Go down
GAMEfreak329
Level 3 CPU
GAMEfreak329

PostSubject: Re: MenacingRelic98's support thread for Hatsune Miku   MenacingRelic98's support thread for Hatsune Miku EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:13 pm

Miku needs to be in Crusade! I love Her music
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: MenacingRelic98's support thread for Hatsune Miku   MenacingRelic98's support thread for Hatsune Miku EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:26 am

wouldnt she be 4th party
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MenacingRelic98's support thread for Hatsune Miku   MenacingRelic98's support thread for Hatsune Miku EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:07 am

GAMEfreak329 wrote:
Miku needs to be in Crusade! I love Her music
that's how I feel about the Wu-Tang Clan but pesky ol' SK won't allow them on the poll even though this is a thing

MenacingRelic98's support thread for Hatsune Miku Wu-Tang_-_Shaolin_Style_Coverart
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: MenacingRelic98's support thread for Hatsune Miku   MenacingRelic98's support thread for Hatsune Miku EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 2:20 pm

The only song I remotely like by them is Shame on a N***** because System of a Down did the instrumentation. I think Serj Tankian also sang the chorus on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MenacingRelic98's support thread for Hatsune Miku   MenacingRelic98's support thread for Hatsune Miku EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 2:24 pm

MercuryHg34 wrote:
The only song I remotely like by them is Shame on a N***** because System of a Down did the instrumentation. I think Serj Tankian also sang the chorus on it.
what are you talking about

enter the wu-tang (36 chambers) came out before soad were even a band
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: MenacingRelic98's support thread for Hatsune Miku   MenacingRelic98's support thread for Hatsune Miku EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 3:36 am

The chorus was rapped. By Ol' Dirty I think. You're probably thinking of something else.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: MenacingRelic98's support thread for Hatsune Miku   MenacingRelic98's support thread for Hatsune Miku EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 3:44 am

I think this is what I meant. But his is starting to go off topic...

As far as Hatsune goes, I would probably vote for her but my list is full of characters I just happen to like more at the moment, so I may change my mind down the road.
Back to top Go down
DemonicGamerAzazel
Level 6 CPU
DemonicGamerAzazel

PostSubject: Re: MenacingRelic98's support thread for Hatsune Miku   MenacingRelic98's support thread for Hatsune Miku EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 12:00 pm

lol, people actually commented. Didn't see that coming.

She was already on the poll, and yes, she does have a handheld game on a Nintendo system, although it's for the 3ds, so she may not have at the time of her addition to the poll. I'm researching the topic.

I mostly look for uniqueness in my characters, with some familiarity as well, and Miku fits the bill. Being an android singer seems pretty unique, and my sisters very much enjoy vocaloid, so Miku was familiar. Also, just think of the potential for a moveset! In fact, I will write up a full moveset for her soon, but since I know little about balancing, it will be open to criticism.

After I do the moveset I'll get some color palette plans, and after that I'll try to make a sprite. (If I actually make a good sprite, then I'm going to ask to join the team most likely).
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: MenacingRelic98's support thread for Hatsune Miku   MenacingRelic98's support thread for Hatsune Miku EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 9:43 pm

Slowpoke 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MenacingRelic98's support thread for Hatsune Miku   MenacingRelic98's support thread for Hatsune Miku Empty

Back to top Go down

MenacingRelic98's support thread for Hatsune Miku
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1