View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ??? Empty
PostSubject: Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ???   Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ??? EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 12:50 am

Missingno is a Pokemon (I think), Number 0 in the pokedex, also he/she is a glitch and is not an official Pokemon. It is found in many ways but ussually through a glitched reading of data for pokemon, which is ussually accomplished by talking to the man who teaches how to catch pokemon in the first generation and then heading to Celladon Island. In Red and Blue it is a normal/bird type and in yellow it is a normal/glitched type data usually containing the number 9. It is one of most well known glitches and as so I think it would make a good appearance in Crusade.

5 Missingno Looks:

Moveset:

Combo: Skeletal Kabutops (Missingno turns into it's Kabutops form and slices opponents three times)
Side: Mistranslated Error (Random letters spout from Missingno's body)
Down: Lag (The opponent is trapped frozen for one second)
Up: Sprite Damage (Missingno's sprite is stretched upwards damaging players)

Smash:
Side: Wire Trouble (Missingno throws wire onto opponents shocking them and trapping them for as long as the player held the button for)
Down: Patchwork (blank area is swiveled around Missingno's "legs")
Up: Noise (A loud noise is heard above damaging players right above Missingno, range is decided on charging)

Air:
Neutral: Discoloration (Missingno fires color around it's body)
Side: Facial Frasco (A face is thrusted straight ahead of Missingno)
Back: Looping Sounds (A loop is heard behind Missingno trapping foes)
Down: Flipped Gravity (Missingno does a flip)
Up: Needs Power (A plug is shot upwards)

Special:
Neutral: Sprite Scrambler (Missingno's body is scrambled into bits and flows in the direction Missingno was facing taking Missingno there and damaging opponents)
Up: Ghostly Flight (Missingno changes into it's ghost form and floats up for about 2 seconds)
Side: Skeletal Charge (Missingno changes to it's Skeletal Aerodactyl form and rushes towards opponents)
Down: MissingFlame (Missingno changes to it's Pokemon Yellow form and can burn foes when foes get near it)

Final Smash:

Crash: Everyone except Missingno freezes for 4 seconds

Through the Floor: The floor becomes partially stable with some areas players fall through this lasts for 4 seconds

Change of Hit boxes: All hit boxes for characters are brought towards Missingno, each seen by only Missingno and are representing each character using a small box with their symbol on it (If the same character symbol changes to match color)

Last edited by DestinyIntwined on Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ???   Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ??? EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 9:54 am

Tell me why we would put in a glitch not seen for several generations that in the canon doesn't even exist

Moveset is good but not really true to Missingno. I'd expect a transformation character, and you give just a random, completely chaotic character. And you need to start deciding on Final Smashes when you make a thread.

I can't really support, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Naughty Ottsel
Level 5 CPU
Naughty Ottsel

Captain Falcon
  Vanillogic

PostSubject: Re: Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ???   Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ??? EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 2:10 pm

Which form would Missingno take? Why wouldn't it turn into it's Skeletal Aerodactyl form for Up-Special? Does the current Up-Special even function as a recovery? If so, how well? Why is there a weird Electric-type theme to this moveset? What's the range on the Back-Air? How is the fan-made lore of the most iconic glitch character ever represented? How are the details of the character itself represented?

Yeah, it could be a really cool Pokemon inclusion, but this? Nope.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ???   Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ??? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 1:37 am

Needs work. And not only that, more than one FS. Chosse goddamn it. Heck, why not the Blue Screen of Death as a FS?!
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ???   Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ??? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 7:03 am

I shall never choose!! unless there's only one I had in mind I have been planning it, plus since it is a glitch I chose to do more of it being based around glitches in games, I understand it has a moveset in actuality but not a good one, Also I was thinking the 5 forms could be costume with the last costume being another colored version of Red and Blue's form.
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ???   Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ??? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 8:09 am

Uhm...Crusade doesn't do alternate costumes.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ???   Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ??? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 8:16 am

Blue Mario, Red Link, etc
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ???   Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ??? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 9:07 am

DestinyIntwined wrote:
..What? You mean alternate COLORS?
Back to top Go down
TheMayMaysJack
Level 4 CPU
TheMayMaysJack

:^)

PostSubject: Re: Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ???   Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ??? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 12:11 pm

Lego Shaq wrote:
DestinyIntwined wrote:
..What? You mean alternate COLORS?
Shh, let it go to his head. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ???   Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ??? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 12:47 pm

I consider them costumes ok
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ???   Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ??? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 12:58 pm

DestinyIntwined wrote:
I consider them costumes ok
Okay but you compared alt costumes to color palettes.

That's 5 alt costumes for one character who's moves would have to change based on each form so that'd be at least 100 sprites for every form and then you have to do their attacks and PIZZA PIE

When you could simply have his moves involve those forms/transform into them.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ???   Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ??? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 1:15 pm

No I am saying that I count Recolors as costumes and the 5 forms are costumes in my eyes, but yeah I'll change the moveset.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ???   Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ??? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 1:28 pm

There edited
Back to top Go down
Forest Bug Productions
Level 3 CPU
Forest Bug Productions

PostSubject: Re: Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ???   Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ??? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 1:41 pm

No… Just, no…
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ???   Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ??? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 2:09 pm

721 different Pokemon and you choose Missingno? Why? And don't say "because it's unique". I can say the same about the majority of the official Pokemon. Sorry, but no support.
Back to top Go down
Naughty Ottsel
Level 5 CPU
Naughty Ottsel

Captain Falcon
  Vanillogic

PostSubject: Re: Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ???   Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ??? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 4:11 pm

DestinyIntwined wrote:
Special:
Neutral: Pixel Mash (Sends random pixels out (a small square) to attack opponents)
Up: Ghostly Flight (Missingno changes into it's ghost form and floats up)
Side: Skeletal Charge (Missingno changes to it's Skeletal Skarmory form and rushes towards opponents)
Down: MissingFlame (Missingno changes to it's Pokemon Yellow form and can burn foes)

What about this Neutral Special is at all special? This could just as easily be a Side Tilt. This would be better as a Side Tilt, or a Side Smash (it'd make more sense than random wires).
How quickly does it 'float' up? How much damage and knockback does it do?
It's Skeletal Aerodactyl! FFS! Skarmory didn't exist during Missingno.'s time! I literally said Aerodactyl before! It's clearly an Aerodactyl skeleton! And, again, what's special about this? It's literally just a plain melee attack. Also again, it really seems like it'd serve better as a Side Smash.
You're basing that 'burn' ability purely off of the fact it looks like fire, aren't you? What's the radius of the attack? Does it work like Mega Man's Flame Blast? Explain something, anything!

In case I didn't get my point across, I'm the boss still not supporting.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ???   Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ??? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 8:10 am

Your not the boss of me!!! but I will fix canonical errors.
Back to top Go down
TheMayMaysJack
Level 4 CPU
TheMayMaysJack

PostSubject: Re: Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ???   Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ??? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 9:47 am

DestinyIntwined wrote:
Your not the boss of me!!! but I will fix canonical errors.
But will you fix grammatical errors?
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ???   Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ??? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 10:05 am

TaXMaN wrote:
721 different Pokemon and you choose Missingno? Why? And don't say "because it's unique". I can say the same about the majority of the official Pokemon. Sorry, but no support.

Not because it's unique, there are a lot more glitch pokemon, but because it's the most well known, plus, I figured, we have a MeyMey, an Anime, so why not a Glitch?
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ???   Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ??? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 10:13 am

Because if we could remove the maymay and the weebman we would
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
TheMayMaysJack
Level 4 CPU
TheMayMaysJack

PostSubject: Re: Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ???   Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ??? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 10:36 am

Dustination wrote:
Why do you wanna remove the DNA of the soul?
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ???   Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ??? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 10:41 am

TheMayMaysJack wrote:
Dustination wrote:
Why do you wanna remove the DNA of the soul?

To stop threads like this one from ever happening.
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ???   Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ??? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 11:25 am

Dustination wrote:
Except you can remove the maymay and the weebman, but you don't want to because of your dumb "no old characters will be removed" rule, which you guys have already broken with Rosalina.
So yeah, remove the maymay and the weebman already.
And while we're at it, remove Tingle, too.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ???   Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ??? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 11:27 am

yea- Hey! I put work into every character I make, and I try to make good ones, I pride myself on keeping away form joke characters, this was an actual request, not like Grandma, this is something I'd actually like to see in the game.
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ???   Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ??? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 11:39 am

TrinitroMan wrote:
Dustination wrote:
Except you can remove the maymay and the weebman, but you don't want to because of your dumb "no old characters will be removed" rule, which you guys have already broken with Rosalina.

Yeah, except they didn't break the rule. Rosalina may have been on the old devs' planned roster but who said she was playable at the time? If she was, we would've had her as a character right now.

Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ???   Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ??? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 12:05 pm

TrinitroMan wrote:
Dustination wrote:

Rosalina was never a completely sprited and coded character that people mained and was a fan favorite at tournaments, numbnuts

There are dozens of characters that have been 'cut' similarly to Rosalina from the old and current roster
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ???   Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ??? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 12:53 pm

Okay edited it, fixed Neutral smash as I realized they aren't all projectiles, fixed spelling, grammar, and cannon stuff.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ???   Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ??? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 3:07 pm

TrinitroMan wrote:
Dustination wrote:
It's time to leave the forums, Trinitro. We'll be having your graduation ceremony today
Back to top Go down
Naughty Ottsel
Level 5 CPU
Naughty Ottsel

Captain Falcon
  Vanillogic

PostSubject: Re: Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ???   Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ??? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 9:04 pm

Credit where it's due, props for the Neutral Special. You're a slow learner, but you seem to be starting to get it. A functional short-range teleport that also damages enemies? That's what you need to think of for Specials more.
You really should pick just one Final Smash and stick with it.
I'm still not supporting, but think of this as a learning experience. Think about what works for a moveset, what clearly is basic and uninspired, and what a useless paperclip Trinitro is.

While writing this I only just noticed that Jack Frost on Shaq's thing is pressing his face up against the screen, and now it's so effectively unnerving me I had to say it. *shivers*
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ???   Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ??? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 9:32 pm

Naughty Ottsel wrote:
Credit where it's due, props for the Neutral Special. You're  a slow learner, but you seem to be starting to get it. A functional short-range teleport that also damages enemies? That's what you need to think of for Specials more.
You really should pick just one Final Smash and stick with it.
I'm still not supporting, but think of this as a learning experience. Think about what works for a moveset, what clearly is basic and uninspired, and what a useless paperclip Trinitro is.

While writing this I only just noticed that Jack Frost on Shaq's thing is pressing his face up against the screen, and now it's so effectively unnerving me I had to say it. *shivers*

Thanks! I have been thinking about this and stuff. (I knew Trinitro was a paperclip but I might have lowered his HP by threatening to report him and then the OP reported him he's at 25% now.) Anyway, so there are three characters I would like to make and I want to know which I want you to decide, a Tetronimo, Dig Dug (if he's available), or 8-bit Link.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ???   Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Missingno. (Pokemon) Discussion: ???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next