HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shulk [Xenoblade] Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

Shulk [Xenoblade] Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Shulk [Xenoblade] Discussion   Shulk [Xenoblade] Discussion EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 1:05 pm

Discuss whether or not you think Shulk should be added to Super Smash Bros. Crusade.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Shulk [Xenoblade] Discussion   Shulk [Xenoblade] Discussion EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 1:30 am

Oh, he totally needs to be in Crusade.
But only if he uses at least most of his Smash 4 moveset.
Back to top Go down
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

PostSubject: Re: Shulk [Xenoblade] Discussion   Shulk [Xenoblade] Discussion EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 1:28 am

Support!
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Shulk [Xenoblade] Discussion   Shulk [Xenoblade] Discussion EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 1:43 am

I support Shulk!
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Shulk [Xenoblade] Discussion   Shulk [Xenoblade] Discussion EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 6:18 am

Oh, yeah!

I'm really feeling it!
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Shulk [Xenoblade] Discussion   Shulk [Xenoblade] Discussion EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 7:59 am

If Shulk gets in, I feel like he needs a new side special, it feels too generic for what Shulk can do.
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Shulk [Xenoblade] Discussion   Shulk [Xenoblade] Discussion EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 9:08 am

How is it generic? It's the only attack in the history of Smash Bros that is more powerful if you hit the opponent's back. No other attack ever had that, and I have no idea who else could possibly have such an attack...
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Shulk [Xenoblade] Discussion   Shulk [Xenoblade] Discussion EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 9:23 am

TrinitroMan wrote:
How is it generic? It's the only attack in the history of Smash Bros that is more powerful if you hit the opponent's back. No other attack ever had that, and I have no idea who else could possibly have such an attack...
Perhaps because it's literally him just jumping forward and slashing with his sword? An added effect doesn't make it too much less generic
Back to top Go down
SageHarpuiaJDJ

SageHarpuiaJDJ

PostSubject: Re: Shulk [Xenoblade] Discussion   Shulk [Xenoblade] Discussion EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 9:50 am

Agreed about the side special.

Tho I'mma miss the back slack scream.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Shulk [Xenoblade] Discussion   Shulk [Xenoblade] Discussion EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 10:21 am

Is there any reason we can't make Back Slash his forward smash? (Move forward smash to forward tilt since it resembles Slit Edge) To keep the uniqueness but open up the side special to be... well, special.

I haven't played Xenoblade, but Shaker Edge stuns, and Monado Purge does something called 'Aura Seal', which sounds interesting enough to be a special (could it disable specials or something?).
Back to top Go down
Tetriser
Level 2 CPU
Tetriser

PostSubject: Re: Shulk [Xenoblade] Discussion   Shulk [Xenoblade] Discussion EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 7:39 am

Not played Xenoblade yet, but Shulk could fit Crusade's never ending blast.

Support!
Back to top Go down
https://sonargamesmy.wordpress.com
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Shulk [Xenoblade] Discussion   Shulk [Xenoblade] Discussion EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 12:53 pm

Shulk is one of the most unique and entertaining character I have every played. I will support him.
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Shulk [Xenoblade] Discussion   Shulk [Xenoblade] Discussion EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:47 pm

I never said anything about how I wanted Shulk in Crusade

Now I have

Support
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Shulk [Xenoblade] Discussion   Shulk [Xenoblade] Discussion EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 10:31 pm

There is no need to alter Shulk's moveset. Also, support
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Shulk [Xenoblade] Discussion   Shulk [Xenoblade] Discussion EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 12:11 pm

Support!!

C'mon it's Shulk time!
Back to top Go down
TheMayMaysJack
Level 4 CPU
TheMayMaysJack

:^)

PostSubject: Re: Shulk [Xenoblade] Discussion   Shulk [Xenoblade] Discussion EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 3:29 pm

Shulkpport.
Back to top Go down
eris27100
Level 3 CPU
eris27100

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Shulk [Xenoblade] Discussion   Shulk [Xenoblade] Discussion EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 4:45 pm

Roy wrote:
Is there any reason we can't make Back Slash his forward smash?
It could also work as a good dash attack
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Shulk [Xenoblade] Discussion   Shulk [Xenoblade] Discussion EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 4:47 pm

I think the reason that black slash is a special is so you can do it in the air. If you couldn't do back slash in the air, then it wouldn't be as usable.
Back to top Go down
TheMayMaysJack
Level 4 CPU
TheMayMaysJack

:^)

PostSubject: Re: Shulk [Xenoblade] Discussion   Shulk [Xenoblade] Discussion EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 9:44 pm

OmegaSteve777 wrote:
I think the reason that black slash is a special is so you can do it in the air. If you couldn't do back slash in the air, then it wouldn't be as usable.

\
\
\\
\\\

Shulk is the best character hands down.
Back to top Go down
Athorment

Athorment

Ganondorf
  Athorment

PostSubject: Re: Shulk [Xenoblade] Discussion   Shulk [Xenoblade] Discussion EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 10:53 pm

Backslash off stage for the win! Support for the Monado boi right here.
Idk if the Monado Arts would translate well. hopefully they do, but i can see that being annoying to program xD
Back to top Go down
http://athorment.deviantart.com/
Gomamon
Level 1 CPU
Gomamon

PostSubject: Re: Shulk [Xenoblade] Discussion   Shulk [Xenoblade] Discussion EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 12:41 pm

Support!

He's just so much fun to play, and he's cool!
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Shulk [Xenoblade] Discussion   Shulk [Xenoblade] Discussion EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 6:27 am

I support. I love this guy. He's my main.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shulk [Xenoblade] Discussion   Shulk [Xenoblade] Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Shulk [Xenoblade] Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1