Test Chamber (Portal)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

Test Chamber (Portal) Empty
PostSubject: Test Chamber (Portal)   Test Chamber (Portal) EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 3:48 pm

Welcome, gentlemen, to Aperture Science! Cave Johnson here. You are here because we want the best, and you are it. Here at Aperture Science, we build test chambers and have people like you test them!

Test Chamber (Portal) Portal_2_test_chamber_by_audrey_2-d4zpgho

See that guy in the picture? That's you. What a gem you are.

Now, my assistant Greg tells me the test chamber layout might be a bit random. Sometimes panels and portals are in strange places. Don't get too concerned about that, unless you start seeing other people in there. Because that's not part of the test. If you see another man in there, feel free to shove that-... ahem.

The lab boys tell me that they also included some other potential objects into the test chambers. Something called 'repulsion gel' is among them. So long as you're not part of the control group, you should be fine.
I have been informed I should have not mentioned the control group. They're telling me I oughtta stop making these pre-recorded messages. That gave me an idea: Make more pre-recorded messages. I pay the bills here, I can talk about the control group all damn day.

Test Chamber (Portal) Latest?cb=20110422115106&path-prefix=en

I've had the engineers figuring out how to store a man's intelligence onto a computer. And they came up with a solution. There she is. The engineers mentioned something about her watching over the tests and sometimes spewing some kind of toxic gas. If that's true, think of it as encouragement to complete the test faster.

The simple fact that you've been sitting there reading what I have to say means you have made a glorious contribution to science. As founder and CEO of Aperture Science, I thank you for your participation and hope we can count on you for another round of tests.

If you're still reading this, you have been taking a long time going through this topic and still haven't supported it. The lab boys say that might be a fear reaction. I'm no psychiatrist, but coming from a bunch of eggheads who wouldn't recognize the thrill of danger if it walked up and snapped their little pink bras, that sounds like 'projection'. THEY didn't fly into space, storm a beach, or bring back the gold. No sir, we did! It's you and me against the world, son! I like your grit! Hustle could use some work, though.

Last edited by Roy on Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Test Chamber (Portal)   Test Chamber (Portal) EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 3:59 pm

Support!
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Test Chamber (Portal)   Test Chamber (Portal) EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 5:03 pm

I'll be down.
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Test Chamber (Portal)   Test Chamber (Portal) EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 6:57 pm

support
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Test Chamber (Portal)   Test Chamber (Portal) EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 1:32 am

So is this randomly generated like the Mario Maker stage? Anyways, support. SSSSSSPPPPPAAAACCCCCEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
desu
Level 6 CPU
desu

Yoshi
  fanyoshixD

PostSubject: Re: Test Chamber (Portal)   Test Chamber (Portal) EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 4:17 am

Support Very Happy
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Test Chamber (Portal)   Test Chamber (Portal) EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 8:33 am

yes, Yes, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I just beat Portal over christmas break so it's all so amazing. Maybe another thing could be added like boxes would turn into an Aperture Science Weighted Storage Cube, and Barrels maybe turn into a Aperture Science Weighted Storage Sphere. Also I'm Still Alive and I Want You Gone, but You Wouldn't Know would you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test Chamber (Portal)   Test Chamber (Portal) Empty

Back to top Go down

Test Chamber (Portal)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1