HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Collaboration Requests

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

Collaboration Requests Empty
PostSubject: Collaboration Requests   Collaboration Requests EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 10:33 pm

By request, you can post in this thread if you are looking to collaborate with another member to create a thread for a character. Basically, if you want a second opinion to avoid bias when rallying for a character or are just too darned lazy to do it yourself, you can ask for help here.

Rules:
1. You may only request help for one character at a time. In order to request another, your thread must be posted or you must declare here that the project was 'cancelled'. You may help with however many you think you are capable of at one time, however.

2. Do not make a thread before the collaboration is complete. I would advise communicating with your partner through PMs, the chatbox, or other outside means.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration Requests   Collaboration Requests EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 11:20 pm

I would like to collab with somone to make Taizo Hori from Dig Dug.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration Requests   Collaboration Requests EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 1:47 pm

^ YES.
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration Requests   Collaboration Requests EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 9:40 pm

I think as this point, I'll make it by myself. Unless somebody actually wants to collab
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration Requests   Collaboration Requests EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 10:26 pm

I do want to collab. Probably should've made it way more obvious.
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration Requests   Collaboration Requests EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 11:39 pm

I would recommend joining the Slack chat so we can share ideas easier
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration Requests   Collaboration Requests EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 11:48 pm

Ok then. Also, while watching a Namco X CApcom all moves thing to look up Tazio's moves he does in that game, if finally got to him, and then I went to check my notifications Razz
Back to top Go down
Geno Boost
Level 3 CPU
Geno Boost

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration Requests   Collaboration Requests EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 10:57 pm

wich Taizo Hori design you guys are going to use? i think the Wreck-it ralph design looks the best for him http://dillanmurillo.deviantart.com/art/DigDug-550664959

Last edited by Geno Boost on Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration Requests   Collaboration Requests EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 11:00 pm

I want to use his design from Mr. Driller personally, he feels more like a human. (And I don't mean in the literal sense I mean personality wise)
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration Requests   Collaboration Requests EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 11:09 pm

Mr. Driller design. With Namco X Capcom Jackhammer-pump harpoon thingy (Is there a name for it?)
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration Requests   Collaboration Requests EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 11:10 pm

It's obviously called the drill hammer pump extreme 2.0 turbo edition
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration Requests   Collaboration Requests EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 11:13 pm

You forgot the EX' at the end
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration Requests   Collaboration Requests EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 11:17 pm

Oh yeah, I forgot

The Drill Hammer Pump XTREME 2.0 Turbo Edition DX EX XD Gale or Darkness 360 no scope biscuit bullets no gravy BOOTY clap fart burger pile of magic simulator 2

That's what its called
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration Requests   Collaboration Requests EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 11:19 pm

It can shoot people, launch a harpoon to inflate and explode enemies, a jackhammer and can summon rocks from thin air. Thank you, Namco X Capcom. But shouldn't we move this to Slack?
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration Requests   Collaboration Requests EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 11:19 am

probably, yeah
Back to top Go down
Athorment

Athorment

Ganondorf
  Athorment

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration Requests   Collaboration Requests EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 1:21 pm

Question: are characters locked to OP's moveset? There are times in which disagreements occur and people suggest changes. In some cases there is even potential for different movesets altogether (depending on the character of course).

Would it be an option to have various movesets inside a single thread under a spoiler?
Example:
User 1's Wario (Classic) moveset:
Person 2's Wario (Ware) moveset:

Would that complicate things in the discussion? Would this be counted as an espontaneous "Collab"?
Back to top Go down
http://athorment.deviantart.com/
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration Requests   Collaboration Requests EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 2:46 pm

Wow. Didn't think I would use this, but here I am.

I would love to make a suggestion for a Command and Conquer character (the "grand-dad" of the RTS genre), and I have a character in mind (Kane), but would love help in setting up a moveset
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration Requests   Collaboration Requests EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 2:04 pm

If anyone would like to help me out with Kane (Command and Conqueror), I am still open to help
Back to top Go down
crazybark
Level 4 CPU
crazybark

Klonoa
  crazybark

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration Requests   Collaboration Requests EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 7:25 pm

didn't know this board existed. who's Kane?
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration Requests   Collaboration Requests EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 8:39 pm

crazybark wrote:
didn't know this board existed. who's Kane?
Kane is the main antagonist of the RTS game Command and Conquer, and is the leader of a group known as the Brotherhood of Nod (or just Nod), one of the 2 main factions of the C&C Tiberium universe (The other being the Global Defence Initiative, or GDI).

Command and Conquer itself is one of the first RTS games that I can think of (excluding games like Utopia), though it did come out after the original Warcraft. I would have to say that it and Warcraft shaped the modern RTS games, even if the more recent titles are a bit... not good.
Back to top Go down
crazybark
Level 4 CPU
crazybark

Klonoa
  crazybark

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration Requests   Collaboration Requests EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 9:04 pm

what do you need help with?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration Requests   Collaboration Requests Empty

Back to top Go down

Collaboration Requests
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Crusade Community ::  :: Character Discussion :: Unofficial Characters-
Jump to: