Toon Tv (Gex Enter of the Gecko) BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Toon Tv (Gex Enter of the Gecko)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Toon Tv (Gex Enter of the Gecko) Empty
PostSubject: Toon Tv (Gex Enter of the Gecko)   Toon Tv (Gex Enter of the Gecko) EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:16 pm

so here i have one the stages from the second game  that was the first 3d game from its franchise this stage will consists on 3 phases like the castle siege stage
I choice this world for stage because is one memorable stages in the franchise  
1.Toon Tv main zone this is where started in the levelToon Tv (Gex Enter of the Gecko) Gex_3D_shot
In this part will be a wood bridge with a water cataract at the back from each side will appear toon flowers from that level will hit the player with wood hammers like the ones the use to hit Gex and the will appear rainbow platforms in front of cataract there is the photo to you understand me
2.Hunting Open Season
Toon Tv (Gex Enter of the Gecko) Gex-64-enter-the-gecko-05
The Second Phase of this level the have some references of the looney tunes (remeber this is not a TV show) In This level you will be stand in three log platform some times will spawns extra and more little platforms where will appear hunters the will shoot to the players and in every of the three logs will be a biting trap like the ones that appear in that phase
3.The Western
Toon Tv (Gex Enter of the Gecko) Hqdefault
The Third and last phase of this level or stage will be a big rock similar to one that appear in this photo and from each sides of the platform will be two moving blocks like this ones
Toon Tv (Gex Enter of the Gecko) Hqdefault
Between each will have a limit time of between 25 to 30 sec and between each phase will appear a little tv static and then change to the next phase
I hope you enjoy this stage idea
Here is the playing song it will have
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGb5oq3oqV4

Last edited by Playtimebro on Mon May 25, 2015 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mellon
Level 5 CPU
Mellon

mellon1111

PostSubject: Re: Toon Tv (Gex Enter of the Gecko)   Toon Tv (Gex Enter of the Gecko) EmptyMon May 25, 2015 3:06 am

"We can't have a character without a stage"

*Cough* ROB *Cough*
*Cough cough* Mach Rider
*Coughs blood* Tingle

I still don't like this idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Toon Tv (Gex Enter of the Gecko)   Toon Tv (Gex Enter of the Gecko) EmptyMon May 25, 2015 3:43 am

It just an idea for stage ok then just the character
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Toon Tv (Gex Enter of the Gecko)   Toon Tv (Gex Enter of the Gecko) EmptyThu May 28, 2015 6:14 am

I still think that ROB and Mach Rider need a stage.
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Toon Tv (Gex Enter of the Gecko)   Toon Tv (Gex Enter of the Gecko) EmptyThu May 28, 2015 6:21 am

How would ROB have a stage?
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Toon Tv (Gex Enter of the Gecko)   Toon Tv (Gex Enter of the Gecko) EmptyThu May 28, 2015 7:52 am

He could have a stage based on Gyromite, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toon Tv (Gex Enter of the Gecko)   Toon Tv (Gex Enter of the Gecko) Empty

Back to top Go down

Toon Tv (Gex Enter of the Gecko)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1