May tribute for Crusade with the May Haruka rap!! - Page 2 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

May tribute for Crusade with the May Haruka rap!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

May tribute for Crusade with the May Haruka rap!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May tribute for Crusade with the May Haruka rap!!   May tribute for Crusade with the May Haruka rap!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:01 am

It appears I underestimated my competition.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0LZWTlDGBvk
Back to top Go down
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU
Gamey DJ

nah

PostSubject: Re: May tribute for Crusade with the May Haruka rap!!   May tribute for Crusade with the May Haruka rap!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 11:07 am

Here's the Chunky part.

Once again, we will worship this god. Because she's the only member of the Haruka squad! This gal isn't strong, she won't hurt a bunny, but lose to her and your day won't be sunny. Can pick up a Mudkip with relative ease, makes riding bikes seem such a breeze. She may blabber on, about her own day, because this trainer is, (you guessed it) It's May!

Huh!
Back to top Go down
Smashfan247
Level 2 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: May tribute for Crusade with the May Haruka rap!!   May tribute for Crusade with the May Haruka rap!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 4:17 pm

Gamey DJ wrote:
Here's the Chunky part.

Once again, we will worship this god. Because she's the only member of the Haruka squad! This gal isn't strong, she won't hurt a bunny, but lose to her and your day won't be sunny. Can pick up a Mudkip with relative ease, makes riding bikes seem such a breeze. She may blabber on, about her own day, because this trainer is, (you guessed it) It's May!  

Huh!

I don't know if you have watched Pokemon but if you remember Pokemon Ranger and the prince of the sea movie, Phantom, the pirate bad guy of the film, I think he is perfect for Chunky's part if you know what I mean lol. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Smashfan247
Level 2 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: May tribute for Crusade with the May Haruka rap!!   May tribute for Crusade with the May Haruka rap!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 4:29 pm

Dustination wrote:
https://twitter.com/kirby982
cool twitter phil
i'll rp with you if you want

If you are interested, tweet my message and we will discuss about it, thank you.
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: May tribute for Crusade with the May Haruka rap!!   May tribute for Crusade with the May Haruka rap!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 8:23 pm

I think i've got this:
May = Donkey Kong
Leaf = Diddy
Rosa = Tiny
Lyra = Lankey
Matt (yes, he counts as a poke' girl) = Chunky
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: May tribute for Crusade with the May Haruka rap!!   May tribute for Crusade with the May Haruka rap!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 10:02 pm

I've never seen such a terrible topic in all my life

I'm so proud
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: May tribute for Crusade with the May Haruka rap!!   May tribute for Crusade with the May Haruka rap!! - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2015 8:30 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: May tribute for Crusade with the May Haruka rap!!   May tribute for Crusade with the May Haruka rap!! - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2015 10:35 am

VultureDuck wrote:
Spoiler:

I love you
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: May tribute for Crusade with the May Haruka rap!!   May tribute for Crusade with the May Haruka rap!! - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2015 12:51 pm

H8s gon h8
Back to top Go down
Smashfan247
Level 2 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: May tribute for Crusade with the May Haruka rap!!   May tribute for Crusade with the May Haruka rap!! - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2015 11:55 pm

"May is the queen of the bunch, fanboys know her well, she's finally back 2 kick some Pika-tail!"

"With her Torchic gun, it fires with flames, if she cooks ya, it's gonna hurt!"

"She's meaner, badder, and tougher too! She's the first member of the M.H. crew."

"M.H. May Haruka, huh! M.H. May Haruka's here!"

Lmao

I loved the Donkey Kong rap, somebody should bring back this song to a new Donkey Kong themed stage to Crusade! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mellon
Level 5 CPU
Mellon

mellon1111

PostSubject: Re: May tribute for Crusade with the May Haruka rap!!   May tribute for Crusade with the May Haruka rap!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2015 7:01 am

All right, time to stop lurking...
May tribute for Crusade with the May Haruka rap!! - Page 2 FireRed_LeafGreen_Leaf

"It's a girl in Kanto, and about time too. But this time, it ain't Water Blue! She can go real far on the cycling road, but after that the game has to load! She took a cruise with Bill because he thought she was cool, but the islands there were named by a fool! Huh!"
Back to top Go down
Mellon
Level 5 CPU
Mellon

mellon1111

PostSubject: Re: May tribute for Crusade with the May Haruka rap!!   May tribute for Crusade with the May Haruka rap!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2015 7:03 am

VultureDuck wrote:
Spoiler:
You forgot to make May bigger. And faster. And stronger too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May tribute for Crusade with the May Haruka rap!!   May tribute for Crusade with the May Haruka rap!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

May tribute for Crusade with the May Haruka rap!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2