Kyu Sugardust (HuniePop) Discussion - Kyu brings on the love! BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kyu Sugardust (HuniePop) Discussion - Kyu brings on the love!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

Kyu Sugardust (HuniePop) Discussion - Kyu brings on the love! Empty
PostSubject: Kyu Sugardust (HuniePop) Discussion - Kyu brings on the love!   Kyu Sugardust (HuniePop) Discussion - Kyu brings on the love! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 3:26 pm

I have joined the masses... I feel it's a mistake.
No this post does not contain any explicit content and is safe for this board.
Kyu Hype and Basic Information:
Kyu is a love fairy and your wingman (wingfairy?) throughout the majority of HuniePop and is widely considered the face of the game. Literally. Her face is the game's icon.
Kyu Sugardust (HuniePop) Discussion - Kyu brings on the love! Wt5h
"Ok Doq, why Kyu?"
I would usually reply in "why not" but that would make this post more rejected than the character we shall not mention. Games that aren't Disney games (which aren't under guidelines anyway) for the most part don't have a supernatural fantasy character--known colloquially as fairies. In Nintendo's big names alone, the only fairies are fairy type Pokemon (Jigglypuff) and the fairy that follows Link in the Legend of Zelda games. And we already have Jigglypuff and Navi doesn't make any sense (although Fi might, not of the point though). But what about other fairies? I'm going to be very bleak, I don't know of any fairies in video games outside of Nintendo's, probably because the other two major platforms are focused on shooters and other miscellaneous eSports.

"Ok Doq, what makes Kyu so special over Fi?" [or insert miscellaneous fairy I don't know about here]
I would need to give specific point for Kyu over whatever fairy you're asking of. Fi for instance (to answer this question) is a Legend of Zelda character, and 1. We already have too many of them to start with; 2. If we are adding more LoZ characters, there are a plethora of other characters (Groose, Ghirahim, Saria, etc.) that would potentially fit much better with their role.

Archived arguments for Kyu versus other characters go between here

and here.

"Ok Doq, so Kyu is a fairy. What else does Kyu bring to the table?"
- As of this current roster there are no primarily PC platform reps. (Street Fighter does not count, they were on consoles first and primarily.)
- Kyu has the ability to make the game (and maybe the Smash series) more appealing to older players--both Bayonetta and Snake possess this but Snake is already in and Bayonetta is a kind of gray line for how far we go with this appeal (then again Kyu does as well but that isn't really of the point).
- Kyu has a really chilled out personality, but that isn't really important in a fighter.
- Kyu is a competitor to say, Lip, for a puzzle game rep, even though Lip would 1000% be a much better rep for this.

"Ok Doq, [insert something not above here]?"
I'll answer that in a post, don't worry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.doqk.ml/
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Kyu Sugardust (HuniePop) Discussion - Kyu brings on the love!   Kyu Sugardust (HuniePop) Discussion - Kyu brings on the love! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 4:00 pm

This really says a lot about you Kirby
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: Kyu Sugardust (HuniePop) Discussion - Kyu brings on the love!   Kyu Sugardust (HuniePop) Discussion - Kyu brings on the love! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 4:04 pm

It says nothing about me because I could write a similar topic about a more relevant character I know a lot more about.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Kyu Sugardust (HuniePop) Discussion - Kyu brings on the love!   Kyu Sugardust (HuniePop) Discussion - Kyu brings on the love! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 4:07 pm

Then why don't you do that instead of making topics about characters from hentai games that you would know will never make it in if you had a shred of common sense
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: Kyu Sugardust (HuniePop) Discussion - Kyu brings on the love!   Kyu Sugardust (HuniePop) Discussion - Kyu brings on the love! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 4:10 pm

Dustination wrote:
Then why don't you do that instead of making topics about characters from hentai games that you would know will never make it in if you had a shred of common sense
1. Don't consider Kyu a hentai character consider her a puzzle game character.
2. Said topics already exist and would make no sense I post another.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Kyu Sugardust (HuniePop) Discussion - Kyu brings on the love!   Kyu Sugardust (HuniePop) Discussion - Kyu brings on the love! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 4:13 pm

Doqtor Kirby wrote:
Dustination wrote:
1. Don't consider Kyu a hentai character consider her a puzzle game character.

Alrighty and when the Meet'n'Fuck characters start popping up I'll be sure to consider them RPG characters instead of hentai characters
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: Kyu Sugardust (HuniePop) Discussion - Kyu brings on the love!   Kyu Sugardust (HuniePop) Discussion - Kyu brings on the love! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 5:04 pm

I tried so very hard to move as FAR AWAY from the hentai aspect of the game as possible. If you want to interpret Kyu as such then I cannot blame you or make your decisions, but my perspective and the perspective from this topic is the puzzle aspect and origin and the fact that she's a fairy.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Kyu Sugardust (HuniePop) Discussion - Kyu brings on the love!   Kyu Sugardust (HuniePop) Discussion - Kyu brings on the love! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 5:07 pm

there are better puzzle reps

this is a bad puzzle game because the moan of the females hinder my concentration and I always lose Sad
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: Kyu Sugardust (HuniePop) Discussion - Kyu brings on the love!   Kyu Sugardust (HuniePop) Discussion - Kyu brings on the love! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 5:10 pm

StayPuft wrote:
there are better puzzle reps

this is a bad puzzle game because the moan of the females hinder my concentration and I always lose Sad
Doqtor Kirby wrote:
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Kyu Sugardust (HuniePop) Discussion - Kyu brings on the love!   Kyu Sugardust (HuniePop) Discussion - Kyu brings on the love! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:19 pm

I feel like this post is a demonstrative act to call forth a new rule in the Unofficial Characters board guidelines, and/or do the most absurd possible things with the already given rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyu Sugardust (HuniePop) Discussion - Kyu brings on the love!   Kyu Sugardust (HuniePop) Discussion - Kyu brings on the love! Empty

Back to top Go down

Kyu Sugardust (HuniePop) Discussion - Kyu brings on the love!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1