HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
coolguyMK7
Level 1 CPU

Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 3:05 am

Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion Bk2
As a passionate Banjo-Kazooie fan, I would like to suggest Banjo and Kazooie as one character for Smash Bros Crusade. As you may already be in development for these characters, (as hinted by one of the items (the Beehive) is in the game) I would still like to present a very reliable move-set for these childhood memorable characters; (well, the obvious ones only, like the specials and whatnot....)

Standard Special: The Breegull Blast
In the Banjo-Kazooie sequel, Banjo-Tooie, this is one of the secret moves he learns; by pressing the B button twice, he slams Kazooie on the ground; enough to knock anyone out in a single blow. But in Smash Bros, you press the special button once, and Banjo slams Kazooie onto the ground, severly hurting anyone that happens to be there.

Side Special: Egg Shot
Kazooie could fire out one of the random 5 types of eggs that he gains access to in Banjo-Tooie, totally shot out of her mouth at random when fired, and each sustaining it's necessary damage accordingly. The interesting one would be the Clock-Work Kazooie Egg. My theory would be to this one that it works like Bowser Jr.'s Down Special in Smash Bros 3DS, releasing a Mecha Bowser toy and exploding after a short period of time. The Clock-Work Kazooie could do the same, after breaking out of the egg you can pick it up, chuck it around and would explode after a short period of time.

Down Special: The Bill Drill
For this one he and Kazooie would do the normal ground pound on how you see in Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie, except with this one, you can power up the normal ground pound into the bill drill; the move they learn in Glitter Gulch Mine near the entrance after waiting a few seconds of holding down the down special button combo, then they would release a powerful drill, with Kazooie's bill:) If you press the down special button combo straight away, they would do the normal ground pound like normal though.

Up Special: The Flap Flip
The high jump they can do together if you press Z then A (Yes N64 controls, not Xbox as I don't know what they are) in the normal game, except you can now do this mid-air instead of just on the ground, like the original game as that'd be the most convenient time to do it, otherwise you're just dead meat....and Peking duck xD

Smash Side Attack (Holding attack to power up the move): Beak Bayonet
Just Kazooie pecking like crazy when you use this. It originates as the replacement move of the normal B move from Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo waving dem hands xD) and appears as the normal B move from Banjo-Tooie; which a decent attack, perfect for Smash Bros.

Smash Up Attack: Pack Whack (debatable, I mean all of it's debatable, but this one especially as I didn't think this one through)
Banjo swings his backpack, with Kazooie in it (for the extra weight and power) in the air, causing destruction to anyone in his path...

Smash Down Attack:
Kazooie loads a bunch of Grenade eggs onto the ground, almost making like an explosive fart that doesn't stink (also, heavily debatable)

Just some random move ideas, for his Dash attack he could do his rolling attack, like in the original game. When grabbing, it'll be like Duck Hunt Duo where the dog grabs, and the bird attacks; same could apply for B&K (lol getting lazy).

Final Smash: Golden Feathers: B&K run around cloaked in gold feathers being invulnerable for a short period of time, attacking and whatnot.

Banjo could let off some scratches for standard attack, etc.
That's all I have, and I just had to mention Banjo as a character. Ever since Rare was bought from Nintendo by Microsoft, they really didn't have an opportunity to showcase B&K in a Smash Bros game (which they were going to put him in Smash Bros 64, but didn't have the space to add him. They were also going to put Mewtwo and James Bond 007 into it too, but they couldn't) So this would make me play this fan made game for hours and hours non-stop, which I'm sure is what the developers wnat us to do; have fun. I won't ramble on anymore, because my fingers are tired, but any other suggestions please whack it in under here, alright CYA!!!
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 3:38 am

So much support. Honestly, a really good candidate, and probably the best Rare has to offer for this game. The final Smash seems kind of lame, unfortunately. If I were to make it, and I know this sounds totally out there, Banjo would pull out a giant Ice Key and slash the opponents with it. After 10 hits, it shatters and has a huge AoE and knockback.

...Oh and I couldn't resist, but Gronos
Back to top Go down
coolguyMK7
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 4:23 am

Forgot to put debatable for the Final Smash, but your one sounds like a great idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 7:31 am

This moveset feels so uninspired... If I didn't know what Banjo was capable of, I would have written this off as a bad character choice. What can make Banjo unique? He's a duo played as a single character, so we should take advantage of that. Here would be my changes:

Breegull Blast > Forward Smash
Beak Bayonet > Forward Tilt
Bill Drill > Down Aerial (With the normal move if you don't hold down A)
Flap Flip > Up Tilt

As for special moves:

Neutral Special: Egg Shoot
Kazooie shoots a basic egg forward. You can tap B up to 3 times to shoot 3 eggs. If you press the opposite direction before firing, Kazooie will instead drop eggs behind her. We could include the randomness of different types of eggs, but I feel that would be too unreliable.

Side Special: Wonderwing
Kazooie shields the duo with her golden wings while Banjo charges forth. They are vulnerable from the back, but otherwise invulnerable and dealing heavy damage to anyone who comes in contact.

Up Special: Flight
The duo jump up high before going into a glide. If the attack button is pressed while gliding, they'll go into a dive bomb and charge forward with heavy knockback. This dive bomb can be angled slightly. If you miss, you're way off stage and will probably die... so use at your own risk.

Down Special: Split Up
This is the unique part of the duo: The ability to split up and work individually. While split up, you control each one separately, pressing B to switch between the 2. They'll recombine upon coming into contact. Of course, being split up has its disadvantages: They each have a limited moveset (spriting would otherwise be an issue), consisting of only some A moves (any special is to switch). This creates a high risk-high reward sort of gameplay with this move: You can perform crazy combos accross the map by repeatedly switching, but if one dies while split they're gone until the next life. Kazooie is much faster and has a much better recovery, but Banjo is stronger and has more range with his backpack.

Final Smash: Jinjonator
What else could this be, really? The ultimate attack that defeated Grunty in the first game.
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion EmptyTue May 12, 2015 10:53 pm

If feel if the down special can't work, it should become an egg switch instead. As in, every time you use your down special, the egg in the neutral special changes. Normal eggs are unlimited, but every other egg has a limit.

Anyway here are eggs.
Eggs-All around average.
Fire Eggs-Fastest, but not the strongest.
Grenade Eggs-Slowest, but EXPLODES.
Ice Eggs-Slow, but freezes.
Clockwork Eggs-When it hits anything(including the ground) it will hatch a small Clockwork Kazooie. It will wander around like a mechakoopa.
Back to top Go down
Mellon
Level 5 CPU
Mellon

mellon1111

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion EmptyWed May 13, 2015 10:53 am

Can't believe nobody brought this up yet.

You have my support. For his victory theme, I suggest either "World Door Open" or "Jiggy Fanfare". They could try to remix the two together in order to get the 6 second length while still keeping the "You did it!" tempo going.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion EmptyWed May 13, 2015 2:00 pm

Mellon wrote:
Can't believe nobody brought this up yet.

Quite possibly the most boring possible moveset for Banjo ever conceived
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion EmptyWed May 13, 2015 6:20 pm

I think its a very fitting moveset, but the specials are extremely boring, but at least it's pretty.
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion EmptyThu May 14, 2015 1:11 pm

I never played any games in the series (yeah shoot me) but I do believe this duo should be a playable character in Crusade.

@Roy: Pretty good ideas here. I do have some questions regarding the Neutral and Down specials, though. Do the dropped eggs become items that can be picked up or do they act as some kind of trap? In the Down special you mentioned that after splitting the duo you can switch between the two by pressing any special keys. You also mentioned that Kazooie has a better recovery in this state than Banjo. I take that Up B makes the selected character perform his/her recovery move instead of switching between the two, right?
Back to top Go down
Mellon
Level 5 CPU
Mellon

mellon1111

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion EmptyFri May 15, 2015 12:36 pm

I never said that moveset was perfect, I just wanted to bring it up if we need some inspiration. And I agree, those specials are extremely boring.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion EmptySat May 16, 2015 9:35 am

That standard special seems like it could be a smash attack instead.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:23 am

TaXMaN wrote:
@Roy: Pretty good ideas here. I do have some questions regarding the Neutral and Down specials, though. Do the dropped eggs become items that can be picked up or do they act as some kind of trap? In the Down special you mentioned that after splitting the duo you can switch between the two by pressing any special keys. You also mentioned that Kazooie has a better recovery in this state than Banjo. I take that Up B makes the selected character perform his/her recovery move instead of switching between the two, right?
The dropped eggs would just bounce for a bit. Think about the short-range gordo in Smash U, where it doesn't go very far forward. That's what the reverse eggs are, except not going as high.

I think I was just imagining Kazooie being able to glide, have a higher jump, and use attacks to stay airborne longer. I guess we could give them individual up specials, but that's more spriting that has to be done and we don't want either side of the split up to be stronger than the combination.
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:48 am

Roy wrote:
The dropped eggs would just bounce for a bit. Think about the short-range gordo in Smash U, where it doesn't go very far forward. That's what the reverse eggs are, except not going as high.
I like it! Smile

Roy wrote:
I think I was just imagining Kazooie being able to glide, have a higher jump, and use attacks to stay airborne longer. I guess we could give them individual up specials, but that's more spriting that has to be done and we don't want either side of the split up to be stronger than the combination.
Makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion EmptySun May 24, 2015 8:43 am

If Banjo-Kazooie aren't playable in or before the final build, I will truly be shocked.
I think the eggs should factor more in his moveset.
Back to top Go down
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU
Shiruza

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion EmptySun May 24, 2015 5:54 pm

Lego Shaq wrote:
If Banjo-Kazooie aren't playable in or before the final build, I will truly be shocked.

I mean they have a B-K item in the current build already...
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion EmptySun May 24, 2015 8:15 pm

Shiruza wrote:
Lego Shaq wrote:

I mean they have a B-K item in the current build already...

Lip's Stick is also an item in Smash Bros, therefore, Lip is playable. Oh, wait...

Just because something is in the game, doesn't mean something else is automatically confirmed.
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion EmptyMon May 25, 2015 12:02 pm

Okay, now seriously: When's Lip for Smash? And I don't mean the fangames, no. I actually mean Super Smash Bros for Wii U/3DS!
Back to top Go down
Mikael_Fernandes
Level 3 CPU
Mikael_Fernandes

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 1:35 pm

Supporting this! Too Bad they will most likely not be in a smash game Sad (THANKS MICROSOFT   pissedwright)
Back to top Go down
Naughty Ottsel
Level 5 CPU
Naughty Ottsel

Captain Falcon
  Vanillogic

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 6:53 pm

SSSSUUUUPPPOORRRT
in case the person counting up the supports via Ctrl-F, support
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 7:10 pm

Oh yeah... assuming the moveset is done right, support. I don't think I said it before.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 7:14 pm

Oh, yes, I never did say support, did I? Support.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 8:27 pm

Support. It's a no brainer.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 10:51 am

Might as well do the whole moveset at this point:

Combo: Bear Swipe
Banjo does a few swipes of his paws in front of him. Nothing special.

Forward Tilt: Beak Bayonet
Banjo takes out Kazooie and stabs her forward. It has quite a bit of range for a tilt, with a good amount of base knockback.

Up Tilt: Flap Flip
Banjo does a backflip while Kazooie wacks anyone in front and above them with her wings. It leaves the duo airborne afterwards.

Down Tilt: Peck
Kazooie lets loose a series of 2 pecks in front of the duo. The first hit leads directly into the second, which has a fair bit of knockback.

Dash Attack: Forward Roll
Banjo goes into a roll, knocking away any opponents. Like Crash's, it can be cancelled mid-roll with a jump.

Forward Smash: Beak Barge
Kazooie leans out of the backpack and the duo charge forward. While this move has a lot of ending lag, it has a huge amount of knockback.

Up Smash: Dragon Breath
Kazooie aims upward and unleashes a torrent of flames! This does a lot of damage, though the knockback is small compared to most smash attacks.

Down Smash: Pack Whack
Banjo takes his backpack and swings it around himself, knocking away any nearby enemies. Not that strong for a down smash move, but it's got a lot of range.

Neutral Aerial: Wing Whack
The duo spin around in mid-air while Kazooie has her wings stretched out, knocking away any nearby enemies.

Forward Aerial: Rat-a-tat Rap
Kazooie pops out and lets loose a series of three pecks, dealing good damage and ejecting the opponent away on the third hit. The knockback isn't too terrible that it can't be comboed into another move, however.

Up Aerial: Wrench
Banjo swings a wrench above his head, which has a fair amount of knockback. There had to be something from Nuts and Bolts, right?

Back Aerial: Stilt Stride
Kazooie's feet extend out of the backpack behind the duo, which extend even further thanks to the green boots she's wearing. It doesn't have that much damage or knockback, but it has quite a bit of range.

Down Aerial: Beak Buster
Kazooie pops out beak first below the duo, and they slam down towards the ground, dealing a good amount of instant knockback. If the button is held, they will instead spin in-place for a bit before plumetting, dealing more damage with rapid hits before the ejection. In either case, if they land on an airborne foe, they won't go through said opponent.

Grab: Taxi Pack
Banjo reaches forward with his backpack open, attempting to put someone inside.

Pummel: Taxi for Two
Kazooie, still inside the backpack, attacks the helpless opponent. No one can see what kinds of nasty things she does... all we see is the backpack shaking violently.

Forward Throw: Taxi End
Banjo reaches into the backpack, pulling out the opponent a short distance away. It doesn't do much in the way of damage or knockback, but it has little ending lag so Banjo can follow it up with another attack.

Up Throw: Spring Shoes
The opponent is launched skyward out of the backpack, with Kazooie's legs and feet shown to be wearing spring shoes.

Back Throw: Pack Swing
Banjo swings his backpack around to behind him, and the opponent flies out. This had moderate knockback - not enough for a kill unless they are at a high enough %, but good for getting said opponent away from you.

Down Throw: Hatch
Banjo empties the backpack to see Kazooie crouching on the prone opponent, who sits on the opponent a couple times before getting back into the backpack.

Neutral Special: Egg Shoot
Kazooie shoots a basic egg forward. You can tap B up to 3 times to shoot 3 eggs. If you press the opposite direction before firing, Kazooie will instead drop eggs behind her.
The egg can also be charged. If it is charged for half a second, it becomes a fire egg with increased damage. If it reaches 1.5 seconds, it is instead a grenade egg with a large amount of knockback.

Side Special: Wonderwing
Kazooie shields the duo with her golden wings while Banjo charges forth. They are vulnerable from the back, but otherwise invulnerable and dealing heavy damage to anyone who comes in contact.

Up Special: Flight
The duo jump up high before going into a glide. If the attack button is pressed while gliding, they'll go into a dive bomb and charge forward with heavy knockback. This dive bomb can be angled slightly. If you miss, you're way off stage and will probably die... so use at your own risk. If the special attack button is pressed instead, they will shoot an egg at whatever angle they are currently at. Pressing shield will end the glide.

Down Special: Snooze Pack
Banjo gets inside of the pack to take a nap. While sleeping, he heals % at a slow rate. As a consequence, it takes half a second to get out of the pack to resume battle and he is vulnerable while napping.

Final Smash: Jinjonator
A large Jinjo statue appears before crumbling, revealing a giant blue Jinjo. It flies around and slams into opponents, dealing heavy damage and knockback.

Hopefully this is enough to convince people that Banjo and Kazooie are worth having in Crusade.

Also,

Supports: 14
coolguyMK7
HypeConduit
Roy
Mellon
TaXMaN
Mikael_Fernandes
Naughty Ottsel
Lego Shaq
Braystar
Pakeli
OmegaSteve777
Blademasterz6
thebuddyadrian
desu

Last edited by Roy on Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:14 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 3:07 pm

I thought that the F-Smash should be beak barge.

To me, slamming Kazooie on the ground everytime you use your F-Smash seems a bit brutal and out of character.

Yes, I know it is in the games, but it's not required and I don't remember ever using it.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 3:08 pm

I don't like the spliting up idea. It just seems too difficult to keep both alive when split.
Back to top Go down
Azure_Raven
Level 4 CPU

Mr. Game & Watch

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 10:03 am

Count me in as a supporter!
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 10:18 pm

OmegaSteve777 wrote:
I thought that the F-Smash should be beak barge.

To me, slamming Kazooie on the ground everytime you use your F-Smash seems a bit brutal and out of character.

Yes, I know it is in the games, but it's not required and I don't remember ever using it.
It was an unlockable attack not needed to beat the game, so it's understandable you never got it. If that's the fsmash, what would be the dtilt? I feel like the beak barge makes sense since it was done while crouching.

Braystar wrote:
I don't like the spliting up idea. It just seems too difficult to keep both alive when split.
The point is to be a combo tool with the huge risk. I understand how complicated it is, though... so I'm open to other ideas. I do want to make sure Banjo-Kazooie is a unique character, though, and without this...
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 1:15 am

You could have the Bear Swipe replacement that was in Banjo-Tooie. The one that is just Rat-a-tat Rap on the ground. I think that could work.

I always thought that down special could've been an egg switch move. Where you would change what egg you shot out. Some have down-sides along with up-sides. The Grenade egg would be ridiculously slow but does a ton of damage and knockback (and explodes because it's a grenade).

I don't know how to have limit to the eggs. Maybe some sort of counter near your damage meter? Maybe you slowly regain eggs over time? I dunno.

Also I never said support, so...support.
Back to top Go down
Blademasterz6
Level 2 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 6:35 am

I support Banjo-Kazooie Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion Banjo_kazooie_flutter_by_cyberguy64-d8prjd0
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 9:40 pm

Finally got around to updating the moveset. Down tilt is now the pecks, Uair is the wrench, bair is the wading boots, and down special is now Snooze Pack (Since Split Up is too complicated).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next