HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Falcon8r

Falcon8r

Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion   Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:13 pm

Meh, we're getting off topic. It's way too far back for me to remember. I do remember Metal Sonic being on the plans though.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion   Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:32 pm

I remember exactly how Shadow won over Eggman.

There was a public poll for a 4th Sonic character and Shadow won by like a small amount of votes. A Super Smash Clash spriter permitted me to use his Shadow sheet, so it didn't take long to get him in the game after the poll was over.

Man, I really wish we had Eggman or no 4th Sonic character at all. Too late though.
Back to top Go down
Skyrunner65
Level 1 CPU
Skyrunner65

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion   Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 2:47 pm

I agree on getting rid of Shadow and replacing him with Dr.Robotnik(or Dr.Eggman [I JUST CALL HIM WHATEVER]).
Also, could any badniks from the Genesis games roll in as assist trophies?
I'm thinking either one of them, or a random onslaught of them (Motobug, Buzz Bomber, Chopper, Crabmeat?)
Back to top Go down
Blademasterz6
Level 2 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion   Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 10:58 am

I support Dr. Eggman, Sonic and Mario are the most popular plateform games, I think Sonic deserves his big boss, like mario and zelda,
And Dr. Eggman has alot of attack in different Sonic games as CJ said in moveset.

Maybe another idea for Side and Down:
Side Special
Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion - Page 2 Latest?cb=20110710142503

Down Special
Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion - Page 2 Oiloceanzoneboss_shot2

More idea Dr Eggman: Dr Eggman Sprites of Sonic 1 / 2 / 3 / & Knuckles
http://www.sonicgalaxy.net/sprites/gen

Last edited by Blademasterz6 on Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion   Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 11:01 am

Weird necrobump, but support.
Back to top Go down
Mikael_Fernandes
Level 3 CPU
Mikael_Fernandes

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion   Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 11:09 am

Lego Shaq wrote:
Weird necrobump
AGAIN, isn't the point of the threads to support character to join the crusade roster? i don't see any bump there

On other note,supporting eggman
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion   Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 11:11 am

Mikael_Fernandes wrote:
Lego Shaq wrote:
Weird necrobump
AGAIN, isn't the point of the threads to support character to join the crusade roster? i don't see any bump there

On other note,supporting eggman
AGAIN, do you know what necrobumping is? The last response to this was five months ago before the bump.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion   Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 11:20 am

Necrobumping doesn't exist in this section, since you're only allowed one topic per character. It wouldn't make sense to not allow it - otherwise, characters such as this wouldn't get any more support.

I don't think I clearly stated I supported this... so support.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion   Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 11:24 am

It says in the rules that bumping doesn't exist in this section.
Do you want people to make another topic if they support? Because I don't.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion   Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 11:26 am

...It doesn't? I was under the impression it was because of the "These topics cannot be bumped" thing...my B, Mikael, keep on bumping. Maybe I'll do some, I know there's characters I've wanted to support.
Back to top Go down
Mikael_Fernandes
Level 3 CPU
Mikael_Fernandes

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion   Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 11:28 am

it's ok,dude Wink
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion   Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 11:29 am

Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion   Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 11:32 am

Dustination wrote:
Lego Shaq wrote:
...It doesn't?
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t3493-rules-characters-with-existing-threads-please-read-before-creating-a-topic
Literally highlighted in red
"• There is no bumping/reviving these topics. Post away!"

That's what confused me. I thought it meant "You can't bump these topics" then a friendly "post away" not in the same context.
Back to top Go down
Naughty Ottsel
Level 5 CPU
Naughty Ottsel

Captain Falcon
  Vanillogic

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion   Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 5:03 pm

I may retract my support if he's called Eggman in the final version. Robotnik or nothing.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion   Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 5:32 pm

Naughty Ottsel wrote:
I may retract my support if he's called Eggman in the final version. Robotnik or nothing.
..Wow, uh, I'm not sure what to say here, Ottsel.
Back to top Go down
Naughty Ottsel
Level 5 CPU
Naughty Ottsel

Captain Falcon
  Vanillogic

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion   Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm

I have strong feelings about post-Adventure 2 Sonic.
Check out Sonic Dreams Collection (at all of your discretion) to understand somewhat why Eggman has such a negative connotation for me.

(also, only sorta serious[sorta])
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion   Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 7:35 pm

That would kinda be like us including Mario but calling him Jumpman wouldn't it
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion   Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 7:41 pm

Dustination wrote:
That would kinda be like us including Mario but calling him Jumpman wouldn't it
You're kidding, right? Legit why would you even consider making him "Mario"? His name is Red Luigi.

(now i kind of wanna make an 8 bit mario thread...)
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion   Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 10:43 pm

I will have to say no for Dr. Eggman. I commented before on this, but never made my decision direct. I can only support Dr. Eggman to be on the roster if Knuckles or Shadow were to be cut. Most preferably both for Dr. Eggman. Neither one of those 2 offer anything new or interesting while Dr. Eggman can be soo much better.
Back to top Go down
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU
SnivyKawaii

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion   Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 1:07 am

Added support list
Back to top Go down
http://snivykawaii.tumblr.com/
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion   Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 1:36 am

Smash King wrote:
I will have to say no for Dr. Eggman. I commented before on this, but never made my decision direct. I can only support Dr. Eggman to be on the roster if Knuckles or Shadow were to be cut. Most preferably both for Dr. Eggman. Neither one of those 2 offer anything new or interesting while Dr. Eggman can be soo much better.  

Saying the two offer anything new or interesting would be just like me saying Eggman doesn't offer anything new or interesting because he'd at most be a Bowser Jr. semi-clone. Might as well cut Tails too while we're at it since he doesn't offer anything new or interesting either.

While Crusade's depictions of Knuckles and Shadow aren't special, that has nothing to do with the characters themselves, but rather how the old devs (in Knuckles' case) and the "community" (in Shadow's case) focused more on just getting them in with what they had readily available sprite-wise and less on aspects that make them stand out.
Back to top Go down
thebuddyadrian
Level 5 CPU
thebuddyadrian

thebuddyadrian

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion   Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 3:53 pm

support
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion   Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 6:28 pm

I'll support, but have him use the mech legs, so it isn't 100% flying mecha to differ him from Jr. a bit more. And all this talk about a semi-Jr. clone when he isn't in Crusade as of now
Back to top Go down
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU
SnivyKawaii

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion   Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 7:02 pm

Added new supporters
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion   Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 9:50 pm

CJ, do you mind if I make a Dr. Eggman thread? I really wanted to then found this thread. Not necessarily asking if I can replace your Eggman thread with my own though.

Otherwise I have some moves in mind.
Back to top Go down
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU
SnivyKawaii

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion   Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 11:24 pm

Lego Shaq wrote:
CJ, do you mind if I make a Dr. Eggman thread? I really wanted to then found this thread. Not necessarily asking if I can replace your Eggman thread with my own though.

Of course
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion   Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 8:06 am

CJ wrote:
Lego Shaq wrote:

Of course
Wait, of course you mind as in you don't want me to make a new thread? Or of course as in I should do it? Either way I understand
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion   Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 8:22 am

lol
But yeah, I usually would not support Eggman since I see him as boss material, but seeing that other bosses became playable, might as well just support Eggman as well.
However, Eggman really needs to be the last Sonic rep then, or otherwise it turns into a second Fire Emblem.
Back to top Go down
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU
SnivyKawaii

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion   Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 11:12 am

Lego Shaq wrote:
CJ wrote:
Lego Shaq wrote:

Of course
Wait, of course you mind as in you don't want me to make a new thread? Or of course as in I should do it? Either way I understand
you can do the thread
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion   Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 11:26 am

CJ wrote:
Lego Shaq wrote:
CJ wrote:
Lego Shaq wrote:

Of course
you can do the thread
Thank you, CJ!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion   Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog) Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next