View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
theafrokid59
Level 1 CPU
theafrokid59

johnthebeast85

Professor Layton (Professor Layton) Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professor Layton (Professor Layton) Discussion   Professor Layton (Professor Layton) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 4:43 pm

I support this so much
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Professor Layton (Professor Layton) Discussion   Professor Layton (Professor Layton) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 6:08 pm

I've added 2 more functions of his neutral special (up for discussion, though - the only ones I really like are the default and down variations) and edited the down taunt to include the magnifying glass (an important part of the Layton games).

An important distinction I want to make here is that unlike Phoenix Wright, Layton does not hurt people by accident - he intends every move he performs.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Professor Layton (Professor Layton) Discussion   Professor Layton (Professor Layton) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 12:10 pm

Support
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Professor Layton (Professor Layton) Discussion   Professor Layton (Professor Layton) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 6:22 pm

Most creative moveset I've seen for him. Jolly good.
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Professor Layton (Professor Layton) Discussion   Professor Layton (Professor Layton) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 7:02 pm

You have me listed as a supporter even though this is my first post here Neutral Don't remove me from the list though; I think Layton would be a nice harmony with Phoenix Whight (They had a cross-over after all). I've seen people argue over which one to have, but I am the person who says "Why not Both?"

I haven't played his games yet, but he is a fairly iconic character, and these "Puzzler" characters are pretty fun to use.

SUPPORT (even though I am already listed Neutral )
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Professor Layton (Professor Layton) Discussion   Professor Layton (Professor Layton) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 7:29 pm

Whoops? I see what I did - I added you instead of keybladeguy. I think both of you supported one of my other topics and I got mixed up which one supported this. Ha ha...

Thanks for the support, anyhow!
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Professor Layton (Professor Layton) Discussion   Professor Layton (Professor Layton) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 7:31 pm

Probably. I did recently give my support to AiAi, and you made that one too (Though unlike Layton, I actually played Super Monkey Ball, and I played it alot)
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Professor Layton (Professor Layton) Discussion   Professor Layton (Professor Layton) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 7:55 pm

wheeled_tank wrote:
Probably. I did recently give my support to AiAi, and you made that one too (Though unlike Layton, I actually played Super Monkey Ball, and I played it alot)

I actually support both, so I'm cool with both.
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Professor Layton (Professor Layton) Discussion   Professor Layton (Professor Layton) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 7:58 pm

I support both as well. I just noticed that I never commented on Layton until I noticed it said I supported him. It was actually funny to me, and I guess Roy predicted the future
Back to top Go down
Agent___5
Level 4 CPU
Agent___5

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Professor Layton (Professor Layton) Discussion   Professor Layton (Professor Layton) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 2:28 pm

While I like the moveset, the FS might need to be changed, although the problem is that every game has a possible FS. Maybe a move where the Laytonmobile goes and rams into people which activates the correct answer cutscene. Ignoring the fs, I like it

SUPPORT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professor Layton (Professor Layton) Discussion   Professor Layton (Professor Layton) Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Professor Layton (Professor Layton) Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2