Animal Crosser/Villager (Animal Crossing) Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
thebuddyadrian
Level 5 CPU
thebuddyadrian

thebuddyadrian

Animal Crosser/Villager (Animal Crossing) Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Animal Crosser/Villager (Animal Crossing) Discussion   Animal Crosser/Villager (Animal Crossing) Discussion EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 8:14 pm

Since Villager is in smash 4, he should be in crusade too! His moveset could be his smash 4 moveset but revised. He will be called "Animal Crosser" instead of villager. I think he will be a great addition!
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crosser/Villager (Animal Crossing) Discussion   Animal Crosser/Villager (Animal Crossing) Discussion EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 8:46 pm

Why should his name be Animal Crosser instead of Villager
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crosser/Villager (Animal Crossing) Discussion   Animal Crosser/Villager (Animal Crossing) Discussion EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 9:13 pm

Dustination wrote:
This.

Also, just because he is in Super Smash Bros 3DS/Wii U doesn't mean he's mandatory on crusade. Please bring good arguments as to WHAT he would do to help Crusade be a better
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crosser/Villager (Animal Crossing) Discussion   Animal Crosser/Villager (Animal Crossing) Discussion EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 9:32 pm

I'm starting to think there should be a limit of topics that a person can post here

as for things like changing the name, its unnecessary as villager sounds more natural than animal crosser

his in-game moveset in smash 4 is also very good there's no need to change it
Back to top Go down
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU
Gamey DJ

nah

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crosser/Villager (Animal Crossing) Discussion   Animal Crosser/Villager (Animal Crossing) Discussion EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 10:43 am

StayPuft wrote:
I'm starting to think there should be a limit of topics that a person can post here

well a couple of his aerials could use more variety, but other than that hes good and I also agree with the limit. I hate it when people spam the crap out of a topic till the point I dont care about it anymore. Possibly only 3 characters per person?
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crosser/Villager (Animal Crossing) Discussion   Animal Crosser/Villager (Animal Crossing) Discussion EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:35 pm

Gamey DJ wrote:
StayPuft wrote:

well a couple of his aerials could use more variety, but other than that hes good and I also agree with the limit. I hate it when people spam the crap out of a topic till the point I dont care about it anymore. Possibly only 3 characters per person?

Please, it's a great idea, it limits people from spamming a thousand characters just for us to say NO to every single one of us
Back to top Go down
thebuddyadrian
Level 5 CPU
thebuddyadrian

thebuddyadrian

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crosser/Villager (Animal Crossing) Discussion   Animal Crosser/Villager (Animal Crossing) Discussion EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 5:46 pm

Dustination wrote:
That's what people called the villager before it was in smash i believe.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crosser/Villager (Animal Crossing) Discussion   Animal Crosser/Villager (Animal Crossing) Discussion EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 6:55 pm

thebuddyadrian wrote:
Dustination wrote:
Okay, but now, he's in Smash and his name is Villager.
Why would we go back in time and use an outdated name?
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
DimpsyVS
Level 2 CPU
DimpsyVS

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crosser/Villager (Animal Crossing) Discussion   Animal Crosser/Villager (Animal Crossing) Discussion EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 1:50 pm

Well I did look into the files of SSBC and Villager seems to be a considered character along with other SSB4 newcomers such as Wii Fit Trainer and Bowser Jr.
Does this mean he's confirmed? Not exactly unless they were possible hints or something.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crosser/Villager (Animal Crossing) Discussion   Animal Crosser/Villager (Animal Crossing) Discussion EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 2:16 pm

DimpsyVS wrote:
Well I did look into the files of SSBC and Villager seems to be a considered character along with other SSB4 newcomers such as Wii Fit Trainer and Bowser Jr.
Does this mean he's confirmed? Not exactly unless they were possible hints or something.

I wouldn't go off what's in the files. The characters may appear, and they may not. Nothing is confirmed though, until the devs say so.
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crosser/Villager (Animal Crossing) Discussion   Animal Crosser/Villager (Animal Crossing) Discussion EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 3:41 pm

DimpsyVS wrote:

0.9T had voice files for both Isaac and Cloud. Not only are they not here, but those files are no longer present. These files are nothing conclusive, imho.
Back to top Go down
thebuddyadrian
Level 5 CPU
thebuddyadrian

thebuddyadrian

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crosser/Villager (Animal Crossing) Discussion   Animal Crosser/Villager (Animal Crossing) Discussion EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 6:38 pm

Dustination wrote:
thebuddyadrian wrote:
Dustination wrote:
Villager is too much of a generic name and there are other characters that are called Villager (e.g. Minecraft NPC Villager) and Animal Crosser is more unique to the franchise.
Back to top Go down
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU
Gamey DJ

nah

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crosser/Villager (Animal Crossing) Discussion   Animal Crosser/Villager (Animal Crossing) Discussion EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 7:15 pm

thebuddyadrian wrote:
Dustination wrote:
thebuddyadrian wrote:
Dustination wrote:
Villager is too much of a generic name and there are other characters that are called Villager (e.g. Minecraft NPC Villager) and Animal Crosser is more unique to the franchise.
How is Villager too generic? He only been called this in one very recent game and you're already calling it old news? Old fan games called him Animal Crosser because, well, they didnt know what the devil to call him, but you're basically saying that we shouldn't go by the fighting game's name even though our game is based ON that fighting game. That sounds like an idiotic move if you ask me. By the way, what does "Animal Crosser being more unique to the franchise" have to do with anything? The best thing to do (in my and most opinions) is to make the character’s names as less complicated as possible. Like Mr. Game & Watch. Yes, his name is a little long but what else do you call him? Villager is the best name in this scenario and most people here can agree. I also apologize if you take this ranting a little too harsh, but Golden may disagree. (P.S. dont worry about the two names interfering. as much as I know, the villager from minecraft has very very very little chance of making a spot on the roster like lower than sea level low.)
Back to top Go down
thebuddyadrian
Level 5 CPU
thebuddyadrian

thebuddyadrian

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crosser/Villager (Animal Crossing) Discussion   Animal Crosser/Villager (Animal Crossing) Discussion EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 6:58 pm

Gamey DJ wrote:
\
How is Villager too generic? He only been called this in one very recent game and you're already calling it old news? Old fan games called him Animal Crosser because, well, they didnt know what the devil to call him, but you're basically saying that we shouldn't go by the fighting game's name even though our game is based ON that fighting game. That sounds like an idiotic move if you ask me. By the way, what does "Animal Crosser being more unique to the franchise" have to do with anything? The best thing to do (in my and most opinions) is to make the character’s names as less complicated as possible. Like Mr. Game & Watch. Yes, his name is a little long but what else do you call him? Villager is the best name in this scenario and most people here can agree. I also apologize if you take this ranting a little too harsh, but Golden may disagree. (P.S. dont worry about the two names interfering. as much as I know, the villager from minecraft has very very very little chance of making a spot on the roster like lower than sea level low.)
Do u know what guys? Let's call him Villager. I cant take all this ranting so well just call him Villager. Happy now?
Back to top Go down
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crosser/Villager (Animal Crossing) Discussion   Animal Crosser/Villager (Animal Crossing) Discussion EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 7:22 pm

Good idea, altought I prefer naming him as "Animal Crossing Villager".

And, if you're thinking in a Moveset, here are some ideas (despite I taken some from SSB4):

-Neutral Special: Net: The Animal Crossing Villager uses a net for trap his enemies, and later, launching them far. He can also capture items and enemy projectiles.

-Side Special: Fruit Throw: The Animal Crossing Villager throws a fruit against his enemies. If the fruit remains in the floor, he can eat it for recover energy.

-Up Special: Lloid Rocket: The Animal Crossing Villager rides Lloid and, after certain time, it explodes.

-Down Special: Timber: The Animal Crossing Villager plants a tree, and later, it cuts the tree with a hatchet, throwing it to his enemies. (taken from SSB4)

-Final Smash: Dream Home: The Animal Crossing Villager pays to Tom Nook and his nephews for build a house, after trapping an enemy. Later, they build the house. Finally, the house explodes, sending the enemy fly. (taken from SSB4)

What do you think? Comment, please.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crosser/Villager (Animal Crossing) Discussion   Animal Crosser/Villager (Animal Crossing) Discussion EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 9:15 pm

MarioStrikerMurphy1994 wrote:
Good idea, altought I prefer naming him as "Animal Crossing Villager".

And, if you're thinking in a Moveset, here are some ideas (despite I taken some from SSB4):

-Neutral Special: Net: The Animal Crossing Villager uses a net for trap his enemies, and later, launching them far. He can also capture items and enemy projectiles.

-Side Special: Fruit Throw: The Animal Crossing Villager throws a fruit against his enemies. If the fruit remains in the floor, he can eat it for recover energy.

-Up Special: Lloid Rocket: The Animal Crossing Villager rides Lloid and, after certain time, it explodes.

-Down Special: Timber: The Animal Crossing Villager plants a tree, and later, it cuts the tree with a hatchet, throwing it to his enemies. (taken from SSB4)

-Final Smash: Dream Home: The Animal Crossing Villager pays to Tom Nook and his nephews for build a house, after trapping an enemy. Later, they build the house. Finally, the house explodes, sending the enemy fly. (taken from SSB4)

What do you think? Comment, please.
Name is redundant and unnecessary. Just needs to be Villager.

The moveset is just his SSB4 moveset but with a weird fruit thing thrown in. Pac-Man should have that, not Villager.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crosser/Villager (Animal Crossing) Discussion   Animal Crosser/Villager (Animal Crossing) Discussion EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 9:32 pm

Villager should just use his SSB4 moveset. It's good and doesn't need to be changed.

The only thing I might support is finding a way to include the fishing rod.
Back to top Go down
Athorment

Athorment

Ganondorf
  Athorment

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crosser/Villager (Animal Crossing) Discussion   Animal Crosser/Villager (Animal Crossing) Discussion EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 7:54 am

Time for this to go to the Archive~
Back to top Go down
http://athorment.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crosser/Villager (Animal Crossing) Discussion   Animal Crosser/Villager (Animal Crossing) Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Animal Crosser/Villager (Animal Crossing) Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1