HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Muscle Power (World Heroes) Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tommyspud
Level 1 CPU
Tommyspud

Muscle Power (World Heroes) Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Muscle Power (World Heroes) Discussion   Muscle Power (World Heroes) Discussion EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 12:02 am

Knowing that asking for a fourth party character like Hulk Hogan would probably be out of the question, I decide to ask for the next best thing and ask for one of the most known Hogan imitations, available.

Considering that a wrestler might be pretty interesting to join crusade, as my assumption for them would be either specialized in close combat, dealing a whole lot of damage upfront.

Why Muscle Power should join Crusade:
90% of fighting games have a wrestling character, except for the Smash Series. A Wrestling character would add a whole different facet to the game, I believe. Not only that, but he's based on one of the most well know sports icons in the World, Hulk Hogan. Hulk Hogan was the Sports King of the 80's, everyone knew and knows who he was. Muscle Power has everything Hulk Hogan does, his moveset, his hairstyle, even his Japan-used catchphrase. 'I'm number one'

SNK Wiki Page

His specials would be along the line of running clotheslines and stuff of the like.

Special attacks:
B - Wind up Punch
B Up - Jumps up, grapples(Think Falcon), then Powerbombs opponent to the ground. If used to recover, just tap a button to headbutt them off.
B Side - Running Clothesline
B Down - Big boot

Final Smash - jumps up off screen to crash back down on the map with a leg drop, sending shockwaves everywhere, the closer to him, the more damage and knockback it will gve.

Last edited by Tommyspud on Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited more info)
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombspawn.com

Muscle Power (World Heroes) Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1