Waluigi Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AmareTSM

AmareTSM

N/A

Waluigi Discussion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waluigi Discussion    Waluigi Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 8:33 pm

I like Trinito's moveset, minus the "WAH" as a move. I get that it's iconic and a meme, but so is duck hunt's laugh, yet he doesn't laugh people to death. I think WAH should be a taunt, since it would be way more iconic than his current taunt which is pretty boring. So essesntially, the only thing I want to see change is the Final Smash, and the racket, but only in functionality. But if we were to make WAH a move, I feel like it would be cool if it could stun people, as if they were shocked by his loud obnoxious yell.
Back to top Go down
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

PostSubject: Re: Waluigi Discussion    Waluigi Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 9:42 pm

Emmm...I don't think Waluigi's moveset needs changes...I think his Moveset is fine XD
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Waluigi Discussion    Waluigi Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 10:05 pm

That's fine. But we definably need a new FS.
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Waluigi Discussion    Waluigi Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 11:48 pm

Agreed!
Back to top Go down
AmareTSM

AmareTSM

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Waluigi Discussion    Waluigi Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 1:06 pm

So are we all on the same page, just change the final smash?
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Waluigi Discussion    Waluigi Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:19 pm

Maybe somehow we could implement something from DDR: Mario Mix. It's one of the few games that he has an important role. Plus it'd be amazing.

At least I think so anyway.
Back to top Go down
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

PostSubject: Re: Waluigi Discussion    Waluigi Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:45 pm

Well, now you're insisting, here's a new idea for Final Smash:

-Bullet Bill Barrage: Waluigi will whistle and many Bullet Bill's will fly through the stage dealing DMG to whoever touches them- if Waluigi Hits one of them it will rocket away and home in on another player dealing more DMG than normal and Knock Back. If two opposing Bullet Bills should collide, they will deviate from their rather linear path so beware of that too...
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Waluigi Discussion    Waluigi Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 11:07 pm

Sorry, but no.
Why would Waluigi whistle to summon Bullet Bills? Why would he summon Bullet Bills in the first place?
He's more of a Bob-Omb guy.
The Final Smash itself is interesting, but it's definitely not fitting for Waluigi.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Waluigi Discussion    Waluigi Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 11:25 pm

Yeah no. That FS isn't Waluigi
Back to top Go down
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

PostSubject: Re: Waluigi Discussion    Waluigi Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 9:22 pm

TrinitroMan wrote:
Sorry, but no.
Why would Waluigi whistle to summon Bullet Bills? Why would he summon Bullet Bills in the first place?
He's more of a Bob-Omb guy.
The Final Smash itself is interesting, but it's definitely not fitting for Waluigi.

The thing that happens, buddy, is that I was inspired by a minigame from Mario Party series XD.
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Waluigi Discussion    Waluigi Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 12:55 am

Maybe that's true.
But the Final Smash is still not Waluigi enough.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Waluigi Discussion    Waluigi Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 3:50 am

Just being based off a MP minigame isn't a reason it should be with Waluigi
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Waluigi Discussion    Waluigi Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 8:14 am

OmegaSteve777 wrote:
Maybe somehow we could implement something from DDR: Mario Mix. It's one of the few games that he has an important role. Plus it'd be amazing.

At least I think so anyway.
Call it 'Destruction Dance'. Waluigi starts dancing, while bob-ombs rain from the heavens.

While in the actual game, you had to step on podobos to preven them from reaching your bombs, having raining podobos doesn't really feel like Waluigi.
Back to top Go down
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU
Shiruza

PostSubject: Re: Waluigi Discussion    Waluigi Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 2:36 pm

Here's an idea.

Waluigi holds up a sign that says "Expecting Final Smash? Too bad!"

At this point, if he is hit or if the Special button is pressed, he strikes a pose reminiscent of 70's disco, saying "Waluigi time!". A disco ball appears out of the top of the screen, and the screen periodically flashes a random bright colour (about every 75 frames). During this, a bright, upside-down L appears behind Waluigi, and he dances to his heart's content. While this is happening a large, wavy purple circle appears around him, and anyone caught within it will succumb to affects similar to Luigi's old Final Smash, the Negative Zone. Afterwards, the giant upside-down L explodes, launching anyone within the circle.

Music is playing as he dances. It could be "Destruction Dance", "Waluigi Pinball", or any appropriate alternates.

Potential names include "Waluigi Time!", "Destruction Dance", "Cheater", "Wa-Zone", "Wagative Zone", or any variations thereof.

Last edited by Shiruza on Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Waluigi Discussion    Waluigi Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 2:38 pm

BRILLIANT
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Waluigi Discussion    Waluigi Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 2:43 pm

his win animation needs the rose from mario party
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Waluigi Discussion    Waluigi Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 2:45 pm

Shiruza wrote:
Here's an idea.

At this point, if he is hit or if the Special button is pressed, he strikes a pose reminiscent of 70's disco, saying "Waluigi time!". A disco ball appears out of the top of the screen, and the screen periodically flashes a random bright colour (about every 75 frames). During this, a bright, upside-down L appears behind Waluigi, and he dances to his heart's content. While this happening a large, wavy purple circle appears around him, and anyone caught within it will succumb to affects similar to Luigi's old Final Smash, the Negative Zone. Afterwards, the giant upside-down L explodes, launching anyone within the circle.

Music is playing as he dances. It could be "Destruction Dance", "Waluigi Pinball", or any appropriate alternates.

Potential names include "Waluigi Time!", "Destruction Dance", "Cheater", "Wa-Zone", "Wagative Zone", or any variations thereof.

Waluigi Discussion  - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mgk0pnsajR1qhzlt3
Back to top Go down
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU
Shiruza

PostSubject: Re: Waluigi Discussion    Waluigi Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 2:52 pm

Shiruza wrote:
Here's an idea.

At this point, if he is hit or if the Special button is pressed, he strikes a pose reminiscent of 70's disco, saying "Waluigi time!". A disco ball appears out of the top of the screen, and the screen periodically flashes a random bright colour (about every 75 frames). During this, a bright, upside-down L appears behind Waluigi, and he dances to his heart's content. While this is happening a large, wavy purple circle appears around him, and anyone caught within it will succumb to affects similar to Luigi's old Final Smash, the Negative Zone. Afterwards, the giant upside-down L explodes, launching anyone within the circle.

Oh, and add in the cross chop somewhere in there.
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Waluigi Discussion    Waluigi Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 1:51 am

Cross chop? Do you actually mean the Crotch Chop? Because that would be an awesome taunt.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Waluigi Discussion    Waluigi Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 4:59 pm

SP and Shirzua have the right ideas
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Waluigi Discussion    Waluigi Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 6:48 pm

I don't know where it would be implemented (Side Tilt? New Neutral Special?) but I think that Waluigi should be able to use his tennis racquet to reflect projectiles, seeing as that's what a tennis racquet does (sort of).
Back to top Go down
Xalciss
Level 4 CPU
Xalciss

Ness

PostSubject: Re: Waluigi Discussion    Waluigi Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 11:47 am

Shiruza wrote:
Here's an idea.

Sounds more Warioware than Waluigi lol
Back to top Go down
For Glorious Fun
Level 2 CPU
For Glorious Fun

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Waluigi Discussion    Waluigi Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 7:20 pm

What about that giant robot he had in Mario Sports Mix? That seems FS-worthy.
Back to top Go down
Kíbito
Level 2 CPU
Kíbito

Meta Knight
  @KibitoCrafter

PostSubject: Re: Waluigi Discussion    Waluigi Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 8:19 pm

I dunno if this would be right, but how about including moves from Psycho Waluigi? I mean, i know is a fangame, but as Crusade is too,i think it would fit by that idea, plus it could add very unique features to his moveset with the presence of Psycho Iris, i don`t mean including him in every move, but maybe in some moves Psycho Iris could appear and then attack, could be perfect for the grab, it would be like:

When you press the grab button, it would work kinda like Toon Link`s grab, where you have certain extra distance, Psycho Iris would appear, and in every direction you throw the enemy, it could hit the others, just like in the game.

That`s what i have, i think PI (Psycho Iris) could be introduced in some other moves, but i haven`t think too much on what other he could be in.
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/kibitostudio/
SwitchStationX
Level 3 CPU
SwitchStationX

PAC-MAN
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Waluigi Discussion    Waluigi Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 11:15 am

Don't be sad, Waluigi. At least you're playable here in Crusade, and soon will be in SSF2.
Back to top Go down
Athorment

Athorment

Ganondorf
  Athorment

PostSubject: Re: Waluigi Discussion    Waluigi Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 10:18 am

Kíbito wrote:
I dunno if this would be right, but how about including moves from Psycho Waluigi? I mean, i know is a fangame, but as Crusade is too,i think it would fit by that idea, plus it could add very unique features to his moveset with the presence of Psycho Iris, i don`t mean including him in every move, but maybe in some moves Psycho Iris could appear and then attack, could be perfect for the grab, it would be like:

When you press the grab button, it would work kinda like Toon Link`s grab, where you have certain extra distance, Psycho Iris would appear, and in every direction you throw the enemy, it could hit the others, just like in the game.

That`s what i have, i think PI (Psycho Iris) could be introduced in some other moves, but i haven`t think too much on what other he could be in.

The Crusade Team is not going to use fan content anymore, and is retroactively taking action to ensure it stays that way.
Back to top Go down
http://athorment.deviantart.com/
SwitchStationX
Level 3 CPU
SwitchStationX

PAC-MAN
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Waluigi Discussion    Waluigi Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 1:20 pm

Does this mean you guys are going to remove fan made voices such as Mach Rider, Porky, and Bomberman? I'll be fine if it happens to Bomberman, but I don't want it to happen to Mach Rider or Porky, because I really like their voices a lot. But if it were to be one of them and I could choose, I would choose Porky because as much as I like his voice, I think Mach Rider probably has the best voice in the game.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Waluigi Discussion    Waluigi Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 2:05 am

Pretty sure Porky's voice was recorded for Crusade and not from something else
Back to top Go down
SwitchStationX
Level 3 CPU
SwitchStationX

PAC-MAN
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Waluigi Discussion    Waluigi Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:37 pm

I believe Bomberman was the same as well. For Mach Rider, it was either recorded for Crusade or it was taken from Mugen (I believe it might be recorded for Crusade and someone used it for Mugen, but I could be wrong).
Back to top Go down
Captain Berzerk
Level 4 CPU
Captain Berzerk

Krystal
  20GX_Berzerk

PostSubject: Re: Waluigi Discussion    Waluigi Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 5:45 pm

yeah i like mach rider and porkys voices in crusade ngl,fits them perfectly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waluigi Discussion    Waluigi Discussion  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waluigi Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next