View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

Lucas Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Lucas Discussion   Lucas Discussion EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 12:18 am

Discuss, share opinions, ideas, etc. about Lucas.
Back to top Go down
Trycense
Level 1 CPU

Lucas Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Discussion   Lucas Discussion EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 11:30 am

Lucas is forced to Double Jump Cancel (for example: I can't do a rising bair after double jumping) which I'm certain is a bug since Ness' works fine.

Lucas' PK Thunder should really work and feel like it does in the Brawl/PM. Smash Flash 2 has PK Thunder working like it has in all Smash games, the thunder ball release time, angle, and speed. The current PK Thunder feels pretty terrible, if you mess around with the official titles or Smash Flash 2 you should be able to tell the difference pretty easily. Being a Ness/Lucas main in pretty much every Smash title I've mastered the art of PK Thunder recovery. That being said I couldn't recover if my life depended on it in Crusade.

I'm don't know how Crusade Lucas' side-b and down b are suppose to work, most of the time I can't follow up anything.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

Lucas Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Discussion   Lucas Discussion EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 2:12 pm

Trycense wrote:
Lucas is forced to Double Jump Cancel (for example: I can't do a rising bair after double jumping) which I'm certain is a bug since Ness' works fine.

Lucas' PK Thunder should really work and feel like it does in the Brawl/PM. Smash Flash 2 has PK Thunder working like it has in all Smash games, the thunder ball release time, angle, and speed. The current PK Thunder feels pretty terrible, if you mess around with the official titles or Smash Flash 2 you should be able to tell the difference pretty easily. Being a Ness/Lucas main in pretty much every Smash title I've mastered the art of PK Thunder recovery. That being said I couldn't recover if my life depended on it in Crusade.

I'm don't know how Crusade Lucas' side-b and down b are suppose to work, most of the time I can't follow up anything.
Lucas was "de-semi-cloned" from Ness. Lucas' side and down specials have been replaced with PK Paralysis (I think that's the name) and PK Ground respectively. The side special has short range, but it stuns foes on contact. PK Ground buries opponents into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

Lucas Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Discussion   Lucas Discussion EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 3:02 pm

These issues have been ironed out for the next update
Back to top Go down
Hakma
Level 1 CPU
Hakma

N/A

Lucas Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Discussion   Lucas Discussion EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 11:08 pm

It kinda bothers me how small his dsmash's hitbox is and his grab is terrible too. Well he is top tier so atleast.
Back to top Go down
armatage
Level 3 CPU
armatage

[i]N/A[/i]

Lucas Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Discussion   Lucas Discussion EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 8:52 am

when uh, is the next update going public?
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

Lucas Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Discussion   Lucas Discussion EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 4:54 pm

Why are you asking on the Lucas thread
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Mikael_Fernandes
Level 3 CPU
Mikael_Fernandes

N/A

Lucas Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Discussion   Lucas Discussion EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 6:15 pm

can somebody explain to me how lucas's side and down special works? 
i'm really not understanding it and i'm not finding any use to it (i miss pk fire and pk magnet Sad )
Back to top Go down
Sean_McMuffin
Level 4 CPU
Sean_McMuffin

Mach Rider
  EnderSean311

Lucas Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Discussion   Lucas Discussion EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 10:36 am

Lucas' character is extremely well made and represents his M3 appearance very well. Although one thing that needs to be changed is his grab range. It's so much shorter than in actual Smash that it doesn't even feel like the grab is any longer than any other. character. One Lucas' PK Thunder is fixed in th next update and his grab is changed, Lucas will be one of th more complete characters in the roster.
Back to top Go down
Nix~
Level 4 CPU
Nix~

N/A

Lucas Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Discussion   Lucas Discussion EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 4:07 pm

What does N-special do?
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

Lucas Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Discussion   Lucas Discussion EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 4:35 pm

It is a Power-up move that makes attacks utilizing PK stronger (at least his Up-Smash). A similar ability appears in his Project M Moveset
Back to top Go down
Kirb-Star
Level 3 CPU
Kirb-Star

N/A

Lucas Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Discussion   Lucas Discussion EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 6:23 pm

He should have an alt where you could use his Brawl/Smash 4 moves, I'm not too much of a fan of his current moveset despite being more canon.
Back to top Go down
Broke The Screeen
Level 3 CPU
Broke The Screeen

N/A

Lucas Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Discussion   Lucas Discussion EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 1:21 am

I second that
Back to top Go down
Xalciss
Level 4 CPU
Xalciss

Ness

Lucas Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Discussion   Lucas Discussion EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 1:53 pm

Lucas is TOO FUCKING STRONG.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Nix~
Level 4 CPU
Nix~

N/A

Lucas Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Discussion   Lucas Discussion EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 7:43 pm

I second this.
Back to top Go down
Xalciss
Level 4 CPU
Xalciss

Ness

Lucas Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Discussion   Lucas Discussion EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 10:12 pm

But in all seriousness..

His neutral b gives way too huge an advantage with absolutely no drawbacks. He gets the speed of light weight character combined with the power comparable to that of ganondorf which makes him extremely difficult to fight. In just a couple hits I'm in KO percentage range.

Also his Neutral air is very spammy since it can't be escaped easily due to a long-ish hit lag to a standing opponent. It's not something I can't deal with, just a small gripe.

Lucas is already powerful as it is, maybe even more so than Ness but the chargeup move feels excessive if anything.

Unfortunately, I know almost nothing of Mother to suggest a proper replacement. I leave that to the franchise experts.
Back to top Go down
Kirb-Star
Level 3 CPU
Kirb-Star

N/A

Lucas Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Discussion   Lucas Discussion EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 5:54 pm

His Smash Attacks are already good enough without the PK Power Up, PK Freeze would be a lot better honestly. It's not like we're getting Paula or Kumatora in the game so there's really no reason for their removal (considering Ness and Lucas are meant to represent their games and not so much their characters in those games)
Back to top Go down
Ajtkg
Level 2 CPU
Ajtkg

Mega Man

Lucas Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Discussion   Lucas Discussion EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 3:38 pm

Lucas grab really needs to be long like if you look up lucas movset on ssb4 and compare it to ssbc you'll see the difference, Also good idea Kirb-Star about the alt thing.
Back to top Go down
Ajtkg
Level 2 CPU
Ajtkg

Mega Man

Lucas Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Discussion   Lucas Discussion EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 4:47 pm

Also could lucas final smash be pk-love , It's lucas best move in the game.
Back to top Go down
Ajtkg
Level 2 CPU
Ajtkg

Mega Man

Lucas Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Discussion   Lucas Discussion EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 4:48 pm

I mean mother 3.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

Lucas Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Discussion   Lucas Discussion EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 9:55 pm

Edit button exists for a reason
But that post count ain't gonna raise itself
But yes, PK Love would be more accurate to the character
Back to top Go down
TheGameZpro3
Level 1 CPU

Lucas

Lucas Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Discussion   Lucas Discussion EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 7:18 pm

Can ya'll plz add a option to make Lucas Crusade (Default) and Wii U option, no offensive to you developers, I know ya'll work hard to make a great game, but i honestly just don't like Crusade's Lucas.
I liked it when his down smash so big it could stop people from recovering, when the split second happen to bury my opponent and follow up with N-Airs.
the Snake pushed opponents, not mid air grab, I prefer PK Freeze than our new Neutral special, and liked our PK fire, instead of new PK freeze, and again, no offense, but I really dislike the new Down Special, if you can add Wii U Lucas, and Keep Crusade Lucas for people who like it, that would make me really happy
If your reading it and considering it, than thanks for your hard work still.

- A Lucas main since brawl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lucas Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Discussion   Lucas Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucas Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1