Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic. - Page 2 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SP

cellularSP

Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic. - Page 2 EmptySat May 10, 2014 8:34 pm

I was wondering since HG/SS incorporated things from Crystal like Eusine's stuff
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic. - Page 2 EmptySat May 10, 2014 8:38 pm

StayPuft wrote:
I was wondering since HG/SS incorporated things from Crystal like Eusine's stuff

Wow, didn't even think of that.
I guess we can't be sure then
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic. - Page 2 EmptySat May 10, 2014 9:00 pm

How about that sneak peak huh? heh heh heh. Pretty underwhelming.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic. - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 6:14 am

Groudon Kyogre confirmed
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic. - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 6:37 am

The fact that there is no sound in the official trailer, coupled with the fact that there was no gameplay and that there's more next week leads me to believe that there was some sort of tech error. The thing they wanted to show may have had some sort of error so they couldn't show it.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic. - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 7:30 am

They showed what they could and honestly it did show that it'll probably have epic cutscenes
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 2:18 pm

Mega Sableye confirmed!

I am so f*****g happy right now  Clap
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 7:51 pm

Pac-Manthegreat wrote:
Mega Sableye confirmed!

I am so f*****g happy right now  Clap
"YOU GOT A BIG RUPEE! IT'S WORTH A WHOPPING 200 RUPEES!"
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 2:12 am

There better be a Mega Tropius
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:10 am

I want mega Hariyama right now. And mega Probopass.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 8:47 am

I hope for Mega Salamence.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 11:05 am

MercuryHg34 wrote:
Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic. - Page 2 9k=

Sableye was my main want for a Mega Evolution so anything that happens now is gravy, but I'd like to see Mega Ludicolo, Shiftry, Shedinja, Hariyama, Sharpedo, Wailord, Slaking, Flygon, Claydol, Salamence and Rayquaza. That would be my dream selection. If we have Mega's for Gen VI as well like Diancie I'd like to see Greninja, Chesnaught and Delphox get the treatment, Noivern, Klefki and Hawlucha could benefit too.

Shedinja and Slaking could be very interesting as Mega Evolutions, Shedinja could get buffs to health and defence to make it more than a 1-hit-kill, as for Slaking all they need to do is scrap Truant and he's instantly viable as a Mega, no buffs required.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 2:06 pm

Pac-Manthegreat wrote:
MercuryHg34 wrote:
Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic. - Page 2 9k=

Sableye was my main want for a Mega Evolution so anything that happens now is gravy, but I'd like to see Mega Ludicolo, Shiftry, Shedinja, Hariyama, Sharpedo, Wailord, Slaking, Flygon, Claydol, Salamence and Rayquaza. That would be my dream selection. If we have Mega's for Gen VI as well like Diancie I'd like to see Greninja, Chesnaught and Delphox get the treatment, Noivern, Klefki and Hawlucha could benefit too.

Shedinja and Slaking could be very interesting as Mega Evolutions, Shedinja could get buffs to health and defence to make it more than a 1-hit-kill, as for Slaking all they need to do is scrap Truant and he's instantly viable as a Mega, no buffs required.
I hope you have taken a look at Slaking's stats.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 2:40 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:
I hope you have taken a look at Slaking's stats.
I wouldn't buff him at all though if I was in charge, his HP is awesome and Attack is megaton. I would just have him swap his ability for something other than Truant that also doesn't break him, like Vigoroth's Vital Spirit for example.

EDIT: Thinking about it, I'd give him Gluttony.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 9:18 am

Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic. - Page 2 Mega-metagross-in-pokemon-omega-ruby-and-alpha-sapphire

Mega Metagross with a pic of Steven Stone.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 9:27 am

I have a Shiny Metagross in my Battle Box, so I'm very happy to see this Very Happy

Shame he kind of looks like an old man flashing though...
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 5:49 am

More pictures released, showing the new Pokédex based on the GBA. Also what appears to be a Pikachu in a dress called Madame Pikachu. The tail colours appear reversed and we can't see her face. This could be big as if it is a Pikachu rather than a person dressed up that would be the first self-aware Pokémon in the original canon.

I love the design of the Pokédex, I hope somebody designs a GBA skin based on this.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 7:03 am

I think I'm going to try and ignore most of the news so I won't spoil myself 100% when I eventually get the game
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:02 pm

Megas:

Megas Info:

Pikachu:
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 1:10 am

"You also receive a shiny Beldum through an event, where it holds its Mega Stone"

Well, I have to sell my Shiny Metagross pretty quickly then....
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 1:57 am

Mega Salamence looks... different to what I'd expected.

I don't know whether to cry or laugh out loud.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 4:24 am

Dry wrote:

It makes sense though. Salamence has always been a Speed/Sp.Atk type, and this looks like we'll get at least a speed boost for sure.

The Ability is cool too, because it changes Normal Type moves to Flying Type it means that in one move, Salamence can use Intimidate to lower Attack, Mega-Evolve and then use a 150 Base Power STAB Hyper Beam.

There's also now the potential of a Physical Attacker with Salamence, seeing as he now gets STAB with Double-Edge, Dragon Claw, Facade, Aerial Ace and Giga Impact.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 5:50 am

Fuck yea Mega Lopunny
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:51 am

Dry wrote:

I just think it's strange that he went from
Not flying > Not Flying > Flying > Gliding
He looks like a hanglider
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 8:24 am

MEGA SALAMENCE!!!!!!!
Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic. - Page 2 D3d
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 8:50 am

Well Ganon I dunno if you meant competitively or not.

I mean, Salamence has always been pure attack, just like the rest of the pseudo-legends up to gen 4. I dunno if he changed stats into gen 6, but gen 3 had 95-135-80-110-80-100 base stats on him. The situation might have changed in gen 5-6, but normal attacks were never very good. Outside of STAB Body Slam and priority moves, you'd never ever see normal attacks used in a competitive match, not since gen 2.

Is Salamence not a physical attacker in gen 6 anyway? The most common Salamence set in the gen 3 metagame was a dragon dance sweeper, and in gen 4/5 he was still mixed, with Outrage and another physical move at the very least.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 9:30 am

Dry wrote:
Well Ganon I dunno if you meant competitively or not.

I mean, Salamence has always been pure attack, just like the rest of the pseudo-legends up to gen 4. I dunno if he changed stats into gen 6, but gen 3 had 95-135-80-110-80-100 base stats on him. The situation might have changed in gen 5-6, but normal attacks were never very good. Outside of STAB Body Slam and priority moves, you'd never ever see normal attacks used in a competitive match, not since gen 2.

Is Salamence not a physical attacker in gen 6 anyway? The most common Salamence set in the gen 3 metagame was a dragon dance sweeper, and in gen 4/5 he was still mixed, with Outrage and another physical move at the very least.
With Aerilate, Salamence technically gets Brave Bird through Double Edge.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 2:25 am

Two new Megas revealed (accidentally?) on the Korean Pokemon website
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 3:31 am

Dustination wrote:
Two new Megas revealed (accidentally?) on the Korean Pokemon website
Spoiler:
That first one is the single best, worst thing I've ever seen.

As for the second, I actually have three Shinies of that Pokémon so this'll bump up their value nicely Razz
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 3:35 am

Ganonthegreat wrote:
As for the second, I actually have three Shinies of that Pokémon so this'll bump up their value nicely Razz

I have four of them, lmao.
Are they more common than other pokemon or something?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next