The Guilty Pleasure Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

The Guilty Pleasure Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guilty Pleasure Thread   The Guilty Pleasure Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 7:39 pm

Gamey DJ wrote:
Am I the only Mountain Dew fan? I mean I do live in Oklahoma so I wouldn't be surprised if I am.

Cactus Cooler master race
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: The Guilty Pleasure Thread   The Guilty Pleasure Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 7:44 pm

Gamey DJ wrote:
Am I the only Mountain Dew fan? I mean I do live in Oklahoma so I wouldn't be surprised if I am.
Rarely drink it, but I like it.
Dustination wrote:
Gamey DJ wrote:

Cactus Cooler master race
I can never find that anymore...
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: The Guilty Pleasure Thread   The Guilty Pleasure Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 11:02 pm

Gamey DJ wrote:
You are not alone.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: The Guilty Pleasure Thread   The Guilty Pleasure Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 11:29 pm

shibuya wrote:
uhh i don't necessarily have any pleasures i feel guilty for but i enjoy a lot of entertainment (particularly music) while recognizing how immature/cheesy it is

coheed and cambria was my nerdy junior high angst band & i still bump their shit on the reg, their first 2 albums are still solid emo pop. they got way too classic rock-ish for my tastes after that, though there are some good tunes on their third album i guess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1eAdCEvdv4 this track still gets me every time

i generally have a soft spot for bands like blink-182, weezer, jimmy eat world, taking back sunday, brand new etc even though i've moved on to more "experimental" and hipster approved music. it's nice to be open minded i guess

Been listening to Neverender. Thanks for introducing me to the band Bro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guilty Pleasure Thread   The Guilty Pleasure Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 3:00 pm

np What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Guilty Pleasure Thread   The Guilty Pleasure Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Guilty Pleasure Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3