Taito Candidates : Bub Bar_left45%Taito Candidates : Bub Bar_right
 45% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 22

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Blademasterz6
Level 2 CPU

Taito Candidates : Bub Empty
PostSubject: Taito Candidates : Bub   Taito Candidates : Bub EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 12:11 pm

I propose the Taito's mascot : Bubblun (Dragon/Human)
Taito Candidates : Bub 20111010

Bub Dragon ( Taito Candidates : Bub Bub_dr11)
He appears in the Bubble Bobble series

Video/Test:
Sprite Bub Dragon:
Idea of attack:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bub Human ( Taito Candidates : Bub Bub_hu10)
He appears in the following of Bubble Bobble, Rainbow Island & Parasol Stars.

Video/Test:
Idea of attack:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bubble Bobble ( Taito Candidates : Bub Bubnbo10)

Idea of attack:

Last edited by Blademasterz6 on Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:43 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Taito Candidates : Bub   Taito Candidates : Bub EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 7:04 pm

I REALLY respect that you made custom GIFs to illustrate how the attacks work.  Smile
I personally think that if Bub had any relevancy today, it would HAVE to be Dragon Bub. Most people never even got to see Human Bub.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Taito Candidates : Bub   Taito Candidates : Bub EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 7:20 pm

Definitely Dragon Bub. I support this. Personally, I always wondered how he would be in Crusade.

Is it possible to give Dragon Bub some of the Human Bub's movesets so that Dragon doesn't seem limited?
Back to top Go down
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU
SnivyKawaii

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Taito Candidates : Bub   Taito Candidates : Bub EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 8:16 pm

also could be with bub bob as ice climbers
Back to top Go down
http://snivykawaii.tumblr.com/
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Taito Candidates : Bub   Taito Candidates : Bub EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 8:21 pm

CJ wrote:
also could be with bub bob as ice climbers
You should add this possibility to the original post.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Taito Candidates : Bub   Taito Candidates : Bub EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 8:40 pm

Added Bub & Bob as an option

Also added vote cancellation
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Taito Candidates : Bub   Taito Candidates : Bub EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 10:18 pm

Smash King wrote:

Added Bub & Bob as an option

Also added vote cancellation
Good Man cheers 
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Taito Candidates : Bub   Taito Candidates : Bub EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 7:36 pm

Should be bub and bob - supporting though.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Taito Candidates : Bub   Taito Candidates : Bub EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 10:46 pm

Question though. If we were to use both Bub & Bob, how can we make their playstyle a bit more unique? I mean if we just pair them up to use the same attacks, then they are just simply the Ice Climbers.
Back to top Go down
Blademasterz6
Level 2 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Taito Candidates : Bub   Taito Candidates : Bub EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 1:40 am

Thank you for the support

I agree with you for Human Bub, I put it to add these different possible attack, it would be possible to add Dragon Bub, I'm not really for him, at least make the same way as Zelda / Sheek during the fight,

Bub + Bob, I wanted to do this at first, but I hold to the attack, I'll get you my idea for Special Up, for the remainder, should then mix the attack bub dragon and human

Last edited by Blademasterz6 on Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Taito Candidates : Bub   Taito Candidates : Bub EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 11:23 am

Smash King wrote:

Question though. If we were to use both Bub & Bob, how can we make their playstyle a bit more unique? I mean if we just pair them up to use the same attacks, then they are just simply the Ice Climbers.

Dunno - make Bub attack and Bob defended or vice versa? The only reason is they both seem to be equally important and neglecting one would be wrong imo.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Taito Candidates : Bub   Taito Candidates : Bub EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 11:46 am

Well, lets think here real quick about team characters that exist in the official Smash games.

Olimar & Pikmin - Summons infinite Pikmin and most of Olimar's attacks are based on using them.

Ice Climbers - Popo & Nana copies one another with Up B being the only attack they actually need each other for the most.

Rosalina & Luma - Both of them have their individual moveset, but can work in 2 ways. Either fight similar to the Ice Climbers, except with their own moveset. Or have Rosalina summon Lumas, except Luma does the fighting while Rosalina stays idle commanding attacks.

There is also Zelda/Sheik, Samus/Zamus, & Pokemon Trainer, but they are simply switching based on certain methods.

So if we want to really have Bub & Bob be unique, perhaps we can either borrow elements of pre-existing playstyles to create a new one or figure out something never used before.

Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Taito Candidates : Bub   Taito Candidates : Bub EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 2:07 pm

What if we had the AI control one of the dragons of the pair outright? That way, Bub/Bob can be controlled by the player, while the AI controls the other to help deal some extra mileage when needed.
Back to top Go down
Blademasterz6
Level 2 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Taito Candidates : Bub   Taito Candidates : Bub EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 2:47 pm

I add some idea for Bub & Bob, and you can remove both vote with Human
Back to top Go down
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU
SnivyKawaii

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Taito Candidates : Bub   Taito Candidates : Bub EmptySun May 11, 2014 12:53 am

then bub and bob are already candidates?
Back to top Go down
http://snivykawaii.tumblr.com/
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Taito Candidates : Bub   Taito Candidates : Bub EmptyWed May 28, 2014 9:28 pm

Due to heavy support, both Bob & Bub as a due are now candidates on Suggestion Poll.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taito Candidates : Bub   Taito Candidates : Bub Empty

Back to top Go down

Taito Candidates : Bub
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1