6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN???? - Page 2 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN????

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mikeyn1gm
Level 3 CPU

6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN???? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN????   6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN???? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:32 pm

NZMikeMan214 wrote:
Yeah,I do agree with what Smash King was saying. 6-Players is more than enough and he was correct about how 6-player matches would cause more lag than less than 6-player matches. Even in the future I feel like it should be kept at 6-players at max. One interesting fact is that there is a SSF2 player who thought that the new 6-Player thing was stupid but when he played the game himself he actually enjoyed it if you told him this he would definitely think that this would be plain ridiculous.
Yeah, I understand......I'm past it already. I liked the more reasonable responses he brought up and others rather than the "What I Don't want" route which is irrelevant in a case like this.

6 players for this type of game is still a huge achievement.........According to you guys and the lag.....Do you think it's going to get removed? or maybe the lag can be resolved?
Back to top Go down
UltraMikeManTheBo$$
Level 4 CPU
UltraMikeManTheBo$$

PostSubject: Re: 6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN????   6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN???? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:22 pm

mikeyn1gm wrote:
NZMikeMan214 wrote:
Yeah,I do agree with what Smash King was saying. 6-Players is more than enough and he was correct about how 6-player matches would cause more lag than less than 6-player matches. Even in the future I feel like it should be kept at 6-players at max. One interesting fact is that there is a SSF2 player who thought that the new 6-Player thing was stupid but when he played the game himself he actually enjoyed it if you told him this he would definitely think that this would be plain ridiculous.
Yeah, I understand......I'm past it already. I liked the more reasonable responses he brought up and others rather than the "What I Don't want" route which is irrelevant in a case like this.

6 players for this type of game is still a huge achievement.........According to you guys and the lag.....Do you think it's going to get removed? or maybe the lag can be resolved?
They probably will fix it in the full demo as for lag.
Back to top Go down
mikeyn1gm
Level 3 CPU

PostSubject: Re: 6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN????   6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN???? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:19 pm

oh ok then......this has been a great talk dudes =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN????   6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN???? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 7:10 am

Why are there so many god damn mikes on this forum jfc
Back to top Go down
mikeyn1gm
Level 3 CPU

PostSubject: Re: 6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN????   6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN???? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:42 am

white person wrote:
Why are there so many god damn mikes on this forum jfc
lmao no idea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN????   6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN???? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:48 am

Project Crusade Community: Unnecessary Arguments & People Named Mike
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: 6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN????   6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN???? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 10:08 am

NZMikeMan214 wrote:
mikeyn1gm wrote:
NZMikeMan214 wrote:

Crusade is being ported to Game Maker Studio, which uses a compiled implementation. Therefore, any game coded on Game Maker Studio would run faster than say, in 8. That may or may not solve the problem, however.
Back to top Go down
mikeyn1gm
Level 3 CPU

PostSubject: Re: 6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN????   6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN???? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:14 am

Slissith wrote:
NZMikeMan214 wrote:
mikeyn1gm wrote:
NZMikeMan214 wrote:

Crusade is being ported to Game Maker Studio, which uses a compiled implementation. Therefore, any game coded on Game Maker Studio would run faster than say, in 8. That may or may not solve the problem, however.
hmm......I wonder if that would make the game more tolerable for my laptop

@white person lol well technically i'm a "mikey" not a "mike" xD
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: 6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN????   6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN???? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 12:24 pm

mikeyn1gm wrote:
Slissith wrote:
NZMikeMan214 wrote:
mikeyn1gm wrote:
NZMikeMan214 wrote:

That technically means you're a Mike.
Back to top Go down
mikeyn1gm
Level 3 CPU

PostSubject: Re: 6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN????   6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN???? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 12:40 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:
mikeyn1gm wrote:
Slissith wrote:
NZMikeMan214 wrote:
mikeyn1gm wrote:
NZMikeMan214 wrote:

That technically means you're a Mike.
Oh ok then....cuz that actually isn't my nickname lol
Back to top Go down
UltraMikeManTheBo$$
Level 4 CPU
UltraMikeManTheBo$$

PostSubject: Re: 6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN????   6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN???? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 4:38 pm

Slissith wrote:
NZMikeMan214 wrote:
mikeyn1gm wrote:
NZMikeMan214 wrote:

Oh,so they are fixing lag as we speak?
Back to top Go down
sluigi123
Level 3 CPU
sluigi123

PAC-MAN
  Sluigi123

PostSubject: Re: 6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN????   6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:39 pm

6 is fine overall. I like the gameplay as well, but why 8? If you add 2 more characters, this game's next demo will be in another year or so. Also there's online limitations. Everyone wants to face people online against each other. I do like the option of changing the quality of the game, for those people with lagging problems.

We got 6 players, but we don't need 8 players. Period. Exclamation 

Not trying to be mean, but trying to make it very simple, and very clearly. Neutral
Back to top Go down
sluigi123
Level 3 CPU
sluigi123

PAC-MAN
  Sluigi123

PostSubject: Re: 6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN????   6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:39 pm

6 is fine overall. I like the gameplay as well, but why 8? If you add 2 more characters, this game's next demo will be in another year or so. Also there's online limitations. Everyone wants to face people online against each other. I do like the option of changing the quality of the game, for those people with lagging problems.

Not trying to be mean, but trying to make it very simple, and very clearly. Neutral
Back to top Go down
mikeyn1gm
Level 3 CPU

PostSubject: Re: 6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN????   6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 4:21 pm

sluigi123 wrote:

We are all passed this already......The suggestion also wasn't an immediate one.

Please have a look at the other suggestions that still lack discussion if you want to
Back to top Go down
♠ Ace ♠
Level 4 CPU
♠ Ace ♠

PostSubject: Re: 6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN????   6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:43 pm

Can we do 6.5 player instead
Back to top Go down
mikeyn1gm
Level 3 CPU

PostSubject: Re: 6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN????   6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 10:38 pm

~Ace~ wrote:

6.5???
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: 6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN????   6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN???? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 5:53 am

~Ace~ wrote:
Yeah cool ; )
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: 6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN????   6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN???? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:54 am

How to have 8 characters:

• Have 4 players.
  • Have each one select Ice Climbers.

6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN???? - Page 2 9k=
Back to top Go down
Nohrian Sadist

Nohrian Sadist

cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: 6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN????   6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN???? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:19 am

or 1 olimar and other character of your choice.
Back to top Go down
mikeyn1gm
Level 3 CPU

PostSubject: Re: 6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN????   6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN???? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:30 am

Lmao....I don't get the joke with Olimar though
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: 6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN????   6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN???? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:37 am

mikeyn1gm wrote:
Lmao....I don't get the joke with Olimar though
It's Olimar, his 6 Pikmin on field, and one other character.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: 6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN????   6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN???? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 11:45 am

if you can't do two players without the game lagging why do you want support for up to 8
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
UltraMikeManTheBo$$
Level 4 CPU
UltraMikeManTheBo$$

PostSubject: Re: 6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN????   6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN???? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 9:49 pm

Dettadeus wrote:
if you can't do two players without the game lagging why do you want support for up to 8
good point.
Back to top Go down
mikeyn1gm
Level 3 CPU

PostSubject: Re: 6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN????   6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN???? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:47 am

NZMikeMan214 wrote:
Dettadeus wrote:
good point.
Whose been laggin on 2 players?
Back to top Go down
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU

PostSubject: Re: 6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN????   6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN???? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 10:26 am

C_Mill24 wrote:
~Ace~ wrote:
Yeah cool ; )
the joke was "yeah, cool =)" but i give you credit for remembering
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: 6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN????   6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN???? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:00 am

madam im adam wrote:
C_Mill24 wrote:
~Ace~ wrote:
Yeah cool ; )
the joke was "yeah, cool =)" but i give you credit for remembering
So it was an equal sign for the eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN????   6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN???? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 10:13 am

yeah =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN????   6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN???? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

6-MAN Free for all eh? Think you guys can go up to 8-MAN????
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2