Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J! BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

AGENT J: YES OR NO?
Yes, definitely!
Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J! Bar_left30%Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J! Bar_right
 30% [ 6 ]
No thanks.
Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J! Bar_left70%Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J! Bar_right
 70% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J! Empty
PostSubject: Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J!   Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J! EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 5:07 pm

Agent J, a first party character from a cult classic, underated game. Elite Beat Agents was a great game, and we have no characters to use Music to fight! I also think this would make a great special move list:

Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J! Agent___J____s_SSB_Moves_by_AngstyGuy

Will add more later on.
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J!   Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J! EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 5:33 pm

We could always make Afilion playable.
I don't think that Agent J could be a rep till you give us at least some remote reason why.
inb4walloftext
Back to top Go down
http://www.doqk.ml/

PostSubject: Re: Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J!   Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J! EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 5:42 pm

We have no characters that use music to fight?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/133045400/nananananana.wav
Back to top Go down
ZeroAbomination
Level 1 CPU
ZeroAbomination

PostSubject: Re: Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J!   Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J! EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:30 pm

Agent J sounds like he'd be a joke character and I think we have enough of 'em as it is.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J!   Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J! EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:15 pm

I'll pass on this one.
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J!   Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J! EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:27 am

Nope, he would look weird on the game, also, i think his games weren´t that famous
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J!   Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J! EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 8:17 am

Johnny64 wrote:
Nope, he would look weird on the game, also, i think his games weren´t that famous
Nor released outside of Japan.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J!   Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J! EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 8:28 am

Perphaps Axel has a convincing argument since he proposed iy??
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J!   Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J! EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 1:46 pm

Agent J, for one, was released outside of Japan, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't released in Japan at all.

He would not Be a joke, quite the opposite, it would be interesting to see using his microphone and epic dance moves.

The object of Elite Beat Agents was to boost morale. J himself could have a morale meter, the higher it is the more powerful his attacks, built by attacking and being lowered by being hit. Japan has it's own version called Ouendan, with different characters, so J would be an interesting character. And as I said, I'm pretty sure no one uses Music and Beats to fight in Crusade as of yet.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J!   Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J! EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 2:11 pm

No doubt that Agent J will be unique in playstyle, but I dont think that is what people are debating about.

From what I had looked up, Elite Beat Agents was made by INiS, a japanese 3rd party company. INiS has made a total of 25 games in 13 years. Out of those 25 games, they only made 3 Nintendo games, with Elite Beat Agents being one of them. They are best known for the Lips franchise, which is one of those lyrics-singing games on the XBox 360.

And lol, I didn't know they had Madonna's "Material Girl" as one of the songs Agent J would sing.

Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J!   Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J! EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:05 pm

one of my main points is that the agents were in brawl as a trophy and stickers.

so they dont want a unique playstyle, and why are the objecting to it.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J!   Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J! EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:30 pm

They are probably objecting to the idea of Agent J cause the only influence to the suggestion is the move set & the Brawl appearance, which isn't a lot to go by. Then you have the fact that the series as a whole is extremely obscure from a very small-time 3rd party company. When you look at the current suggestion poll, you see notable names that are struggling to even make it to top 20. So how does Agent J have a better chance of making it to Top 20 Suggestion Poll when characters like Yoshimitsu, John Soap McTavish, etc could barely make it despite originating from well-established franchises?
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J!   Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J! EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 5:33 pm

Because characters like Soap and others don't translate well into Smash.

"Brawl Appearance??" what's that?

And I don't see him as third party, as I've said he's in Brawl. In the last issue of Nintendo Power it also Mentions them as published and directed by Nintendo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J!   Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J! EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 5:50 pm

Vanellope von Schweetz wrote:
Because characters like Soap and others don't translate well into Smash.

"Brawl Appearance??" what's that?

And I don't see him as third party, as I've said he's in Brawl. In the last issue of Nintendo Power it also Mentions them as published and directed by Nintendo.
He's in Brawl as a sticker and trophy. That's hardly anything in my eyes. So by that logic, various items can now be playable characters. I've ALWAYS wanted to play as Mr. Saturn! My dreams of being able to beat people up with Bronto Burt can now be realized!
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J!   Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J! EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 7:21 pm

That's not what I was saying, I was saying I dont think he's third party.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J!   Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J! EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 7:23 pm

one of my main points is that the agents were in brawl as a trophy and stickers.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J!   Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J! EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 8:37 pm

That's not what I was saying, I was saying I dont think he's third party.
I don't see why you don't think he is 3rd party. As mentioned before INiS most famously makes XBox & PC games. Out of 15 games under the company's belt, only 3 made it to a Nintendo platform. That is more 3rd party than you can ask for. Also, both Mega Man & Bomberman games were mentioned on the Brawl Vault, yet they are still titled 3rd party.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J!   Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J! EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 8:50 pm

Can we please stop hauling things over from Brawl? It's becoming more of an excuse than an actually reason.
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J!   Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J! EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 10:42 pm

Mega Man wasnt mentioned in Brawl?
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J!   Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J! EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 10:50 pm

I'm sorry, I mean Brawl Chronicles.
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J!   Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J! EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:08 am

No, I got that but I don't See any MM games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J!   Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J! EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:21 am

C_Mill24 wrote:
Can we please stop hauling things over from Brawl? It's becoming more of an excuse than an actually reason.
THIS
That's how garbage like Saki and Little Mac got in.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J!   Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J! EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:35 am

ßluePsychic wrote:
C_Mill24 wrote:
THIS
That's how garbage like Saki and Little Mac got in.
Little Mac is long overdue to be playable. He is even one of the most requested First Party Characters for SSB4.

Anyway, I made this ages ago, do what you wish with it.
Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J! EliteBeatAgent_zps9bab925e
Voted yes too, EBA is one of my all-time favorite games.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J!   Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J! EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:17 pm

Alright, it appears that no valid argument has been presented to shift the votes around and not much is being said on this character. Therefore, Agent J will not be on the Suggestion Poll.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU
SnivyKawaii

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J!   Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J! EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 10:11 am

Forgot lock
Back to top Go down
http://snivykawaii.tumblr.com/
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J!   Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J! EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 10:23 am

I dont know what you talking bout.

/walks & whistles away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J!   Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J! Empty

Back to top Go down

Rock the Beat! The Elite Beat! Presenting Agent J!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1