XBOX ONE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

XBOX ONE            - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XBOX ONE    XBOX ONE            - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 11:54 am

imrevned wrote:
'Discussing the making of the Xbox One during a video feature for Engadget , Williams said: "We purposefully did not target the highest-end graphics. We targeted more as a broad entertainment play and did it in an intelligent way."'

In an intelligent way? I don't sense any form of intelligence in that decision, seeing as it's not what any Xbox fans want.
So it could turn out that the PS4 is more powerful?

Heh, fine by me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
M. Bison
Level 5 CPU
M. Bison

PostSubject: Re: XBOX ONE    XBOX ONE            - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 5:44 am

Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: XBOX ONE    XBOX ONE            - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:52 am

http://www.cracked.com/quick-fixes/5-features-new-xbox-that-are-about-to-ruin-everything/

I don't actually care about the Xbox One, but I thought I might as well share this article.
Back to top Go down
Dreemlan
Level 4 CPU
Dreemlan

PostSubject: Re: XBOX ONE    XBOX ONE            - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:56 am

What a great rant.

Looks like I will be done with Xbox after GTA V. Hopefully they'll be a GTA V PC port not too long after console release Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XBOX ONE    XBOX ONE            - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:51 am

Hahahahahahahahaha
http://playeressence.com/xbox-one-microsoft-is-aiming-for-1-billion-lifetime-sales-100-million-xbox-360-units/
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: XBOX ONE    XBOX ONE            - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 10:41 am

is the Xbox One and Microsofts cockiness like the big meme now
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: XBOX ONE    XBOX ONE            - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:06 am

Yes. Yes it is.
Back to top Go down
Mp3 Toaster

Mp3 Toaster

Lucario
  Mp3_Toaster

PostSubject: Re: XBOX ONE    XBOX ONE            - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:44 am

They block used games, by charging with full price.. You require to connect to internet once a day in order to have the darn thing working. Too much focus on TV. Too little focus on gaming in general. It has a dumb name. You HAVE to have Kinect connected at all times. They abuse the indie devs. And everywhere I go I almost see NO ONE supporting the damn thing! I only see bloody bashing all the time. Much, much worse than what the Wii U is getting. And this time it happens before the console is released. This Is probably THE worst reveal of a console in the video game history!

And yet... They still believe they will reach 1 billion lifetime sales? Give me a break! Almost none of the business choices are good or sensible. Expecting the majority of the customers to be dumber than dirt is one of worst decision you can make when it comes to selling products. You have to give customers what they want. Not trick them into buying into your flawed business philosophy. Sure, many people paid for Xbox Live. But expecting people to buy your bullshit once and then buy the same bullshit again with the additional bullshit is just naive.

Okay, done with the rant. Many people probably said the same thing. But I just shared my thoughts anyway. Man I sound very negative when read it loud.
Back to top Go down
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU

PostSubject: Re: XBOX ONE    XBOX ONE            - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 6:01 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XBOX ONE    XBOX ONE            - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 6:26 pm

Oh my god, it's Generic!
Back to top Go down
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU

PostSubject: Re: XBOX ONE    XBOX ONE            - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 6:34 pm

i like the sweatshirt thing you sprited in your sig representing me its rlly cute
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: XBOX ONE    XBOX ONE            - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 7:15 pm

Where's my beard?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XBOX ONE    XBOX ONE            - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 8:52 pm

Hahahahahaha. You even put Dolan on my shirt. So funny.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: XBOX ONE    XBOX ONE            - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 9:59 pm

Who's laughing now
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XBOX ONE    XBOX ONE            - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

XBOX ONE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2