Candidate Cut Poll

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

Candidate Cut Poll - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 10 EmptySun May 26, 2013 2:48 pm

Cut Kefka.
Back to top Go down
desu
Level 6 CPU
desu

Yoshi
  fanyoshixD

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 10 EmptySun May 26, 2013 2:56 pm

Cut Kefka
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 10 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 1:05 am

cut Chocobo
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 10 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 2:44 pm

I changed my mind, cut Kefka.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 10 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 4:39 pm

As much as I like Kefka, I say cut him.
Back to top Go down
ImKnuckleYourJoe
Level 1 CPU
ImKnuckleYourJoe

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 10 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:29 pm

Choco
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 10 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:38 pm

Final Fantasy Candidate Cut Poll updated. Check the OP to see who is winning
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 10 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 9:58 pm

I don't get it; at the time of this post, Chocobo only has 2 measly votes on the DLC poll compared to Kefka's 12, yet more people are voting to keep Chocobo?

I fail to grasp the logic in this.

EDIT: Since logic seems to be fading, I change my vote to Kefka. No one seems to care about Gilgamesh anyway.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 10:19 pm

Final Fantasy Candidate Cut Poll updated!

Golden's vote had been removed due to Golden himself deleting his account. Though, his suggestion for Gilgamesh will remain
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 8:21 am

Wait, when did Golden leave? Maybe because of the dev thing...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 1:01 pm

MercuryHg34 wrote:
Wait, when did Golden leave? Maybe because of the dev thing...?

No. He left because of the slow progress of the project, and the way this community functioned.
As well as his hatred of Jak
Back to top Go down
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU
Shiruza

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:12 pm

Wait, wasn't there twelve votes for Kefka and ten for Chocobo around the time VultureDuck posted his vote? Unless someone else removed their votes entirely, once Dr.CanadianBacon altered his vote, then it should have been tied. The way it is now, one person would have had to alter their vote to Chocobo then another would have had to remove his vote entirely by the time VultureDuck posted his vote in order to meet the outcome currently displayed, and by my knowledge Dr.CanadianBacon was the only one who did so.

Either way, Kefka should have at least eleven votes considering past data.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:34 am

I recounted the votes twice and everything is accurate from what I see.

Would anyone else want to add or change votes at this point?
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 12:07 am

I'm giving this poll one more day before I finalize the decision. So be sure to vote while you still have the chance.
Back to top Go down
Azure_Raven
Level 4 CPU

Mr. Game & Watch

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 12:10 pm

Cut kefka
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 8:08 am

Welp, it looks like this poll had ran it's course. Therefore, I can now confirm that Kefka will be getting cut from the Official DLC Poll while Chocobo will remain as the only Final Fantasy rep for that same poll.

I will update the OP and eventually remove Kefka from DLC Poll.

Yea, looks like the DLC Poll is now free from overrepping. If you guys feel like there is a bad character choice for a certain series on the DLC Poll, you guys are more then welcome to propose a poll for it.
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 7:54 am

I propose a poll for Shake King. I don't see why this character rather than more iconic Wario characters like Mona or Captain Syrup should be here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 8:24 am

you're still here?
Even though Tingle has similar moves already, I think Jimmy T would be better for a 3rd Wario character because all of his moves can be dances, and as such makes him unique in fighting style. also because he has an afro, we could make his black color Giga
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 9:09 am

I didn't suggest Jimmy T because I thought he would go better in the background of Club Sugar, but I think any Wario rep practically would be much better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 9:38 am

ANY WARIO REP?

Brawl Doll For Crusade
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 9:42 am

That's not exactly what I meant. More or less, what I mean is, Shake King has appeared only once, in only one game, whereas Captain Syrup, Mona, Jimmy T, etc. have all appeared in many games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:28 am

More appearances=/=Better Character

If that was the case Daisy would be playable instead of Petey or Geno, but we all know she sucks which is why she wasn't even considered
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:34 am

If Wario gets another character, it should definitely be someone from his adventure games
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:15 pm

BluePsychic wrote:

If that was the case Daisy would be playable instead of Petey or Geno, but we all know she sucks which is why she wasn't even considered

You just keep right on believing that.

Most requested Mario characters for Smash Bros, as seen all over the internet:
1. Geno/Waluigi
2. Daisy
3. Bowser Jr.
4. Birdo
Back to top Go down
Jak

Klonoa

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:52 pm

nice list you've made up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:53 pm

Axel meets Vanellope wrote:
BluePsychic wrote:

You just keep right on believing that.

Most requested Mario characters for Smash Bros, as seen all over the internet:
1. Geno/Waluigi
2. Daisy
3. Bowser Jr.
4. Birdo

I'm curious as to how you were able to round up the opinions of the entirely smash community so easily.

I would like concrete evidence that supports your claims.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:55 pm

People who want Daisy

lol
Back to top Go down
Mp3 Toaster

Mp3 Toaster

Lucario
  Mp3_Toaster

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:00 pm

Even "IF" Daisy was a "popular" choice around the net (Which there is still no valid proof of). She is certainly not very popular in this community, and that's being generous. As soon people were allowed to vote Daisy off this poll. Almost everyone voted to get rid of her! That kind of leaves us with a somewhat bad impression don't ya think?
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:20 pm

I'm merely pointing out Blue is wrong saying she wasn't considered. She was on the poll for a long time.

Look around the Internet people.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:35 pm

Axel meets Vanellope wrote:
I'm merely pointing out Blue is wrong saying she wasn't considered. She was on the poll for a long time.

Look around the Internet people.
Could you at least give us a source to actually back up your claim? Otherwise, we have absolutely no reason to believe you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Candidate Cut Poll
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next