View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

Candidate Cut Poll - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 6 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 3:00 pm

Axel meets Vanellope wrote:
Voting Fawful not replace Daisy.

Fawful is the shittiest Mario character EVER.
worse than Elder Shroob Princess...
And Daisy is just a palette swap of Peach. Like or not, Fawful is the much better choice.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 6 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 3:20 pm

Voting Fawful not replace Daisy.

Fawful is the shittiest Mario character EVER.
worse than Elder Shroob Princess...
Hmm lets see...
A prominent villain, who is one of the most developed Mario characters ever or a palette swap of Princess Peach?

You do the math.
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 6 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 3:26 pm

She's not just a palette swap, she has potential for a good sports themed moveset, since most of her major games are sports ones.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 6 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 3:27 pm

She's not just a palette swap, she has potential for a good sports themed moveset, since most of her major games are sports ones.
That's not a whole lot of reasoning to back up Daisy's support. Fawful has a lot more to offer that actually seems move set viable.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 6 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 3:48 pm

Guys, were still on the Fire Emblem topic. So please, hold your Mario series for another time
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 6 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 3:49 pm

We could just do Mario next. After another day or two the FE topic should be dead anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 6 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 3:56 pm

Sports themed moveset? That seems pretty unique if you ask me. I think Daisy is the bette- wait...
Candidate Cut Poll - Page 6 Waluigi1
REMEMBER HIM?
Back to top Go down
rjones1325
Level 5 CPU
rjones1325

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 6 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 4:01 pm

LMAO lol!
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 6 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 4:35 pm

yes, because a cackling freak with 0% relevancy to smash deserves it more than a mainstream character who's been in almost 20 games....

anyway, voting for Sothe.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 6 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 4:36 pm

yes, because a cackling freak with 0% relevancy to smash deserves it more than a mainstream character who's been in almost 20 games....
Here I think you dropped these on your way to your convention
Candidate Cut Poll - Page 6 Hipster-glasses
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 6 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 4:53 pm

anyway, voting for Sothe.
Daisy's only mainstream game was in Super Mario Land, and all of the games she had been are in the Spin-off games that ALSO INCLUDES WALUIGI!! which means she is ALSO RELEVANT AS WALUIGI!!!

0% relevancy my ass, at least Waluigi appear as an assist trophy while Daisy appear as an Alt. costume for Peach.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 6 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:38 pm

I agree with everyone on Fawful, I think we have enough sport people, and you can never have enough fury!
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Level 6 CPU
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 6 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:15 pm

I also Choose Fawful, Unless you count Kamek as Mario Characters. He has been in more Yoshi games though. (as well as being created for a Yoshi game.) So, if you consider Kamek a Mario Character I vote to Keep him, if Not Keep Fawful.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 6 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:19 pm

Yeti wrote:
I also Choose Fawful, Unless you count Kamek as Mario Characters. He has been in more Yoshi games though. (as well as being created for a Yoshi game.) So, if you consider Kamek a Mario Character I vote to Keep him, if Not Keep Fawful.
Kemek is already the Yoshi's Island DLC candidate, so don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 6 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:26 pm

Smash King wrote:
Guys, were still on the Fire Emblem topic. So please, hold your Mario series for another time
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Level 6 CPU
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 6 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:27 pm

Good, oh and I vote Anna if I haven't already said that.

Might I also Suggest having her use Lances as her Sisters do, for an attack.
I Think that Warp is probably a better Idea.
Lethality could also be a good move.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 6 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:31 pm

I'll vote Anna as well, just because we need more females and I think that ANNA IS A PRETTY DAMN GOOD NAME SO HAH
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 6 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:44 pm

Alright, Fire Emblem Candidate Cut Poll updated. Check the OP to see who is currently winning.

It seems like the Fire Emblem topic is still fairly active, yet its clear who is winning by a landslide. So, if there isn't a drastic change of votes by tomorrow, I will declare Anna the winner to replace Alvis on the DLC Poll. Then from there, we will move on to the Daisy VS Fawful poll.

NOTE: I am not accepting any votes other than the FE series for the time being. Starting now, anyone who continues to take the focus off the current topic will get an infraction.
Back to top Go down
ChrisChris
Level 2 CPU
ChrisChris

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 6 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 7:23 pm

I vote for Lucina. She fits the bill on multiple needs.

Another cool sword user who is integral to Awakening. Another female character. Could have a time shift Final Smash that would be incredibly awesome.
Yeah, I vote Lucina.
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 6 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 7:48 pm

[What's an infraction?]

I honestly don't see why Anna is so important. Sothe is much more interesting, as are many others. If we need a female FE character, it should be Micaiah or Lyndis.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 6 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 8:47 pm

Anna is important because she has appeared in pretty much every FE game, which basically makes her the series mascot. The fact that she's a woman, however, should be secondary to all the other reasons brought up in her favor.

BTW that moveset is going to come tomorrow. I was busy and got tired.
Back to top Go down
M. Bison
Level 5 CPU
M. Bison

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 6 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 9:25 pm

Change my vote to Anna
Back to top Go down
DangerMD (Senor)
Level 4 CPU
DangerMD (Senor)

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 6:43 am

Anna!
Back to top Go down
http://dangermd.deviantart.com
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:45 am

at least anna was my secondmost choice

If she gets in the game, she will be the games Deadpool, no question. She'll use her moves, of course, but with a certain special flair to them.

She'd also have a lot of time-dimension travel based shenanigans, of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 11:50 am

MercuryHg34 wrote:
Anna is important because she has appeared in pretty much every FE game
Wasn't the only game she didn't appear in because that game didn't have shops or something?
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 11:55 am

so she's a shopkeeper? How would she fight?
Back to top Go down
Moats
Level 4 CPU
Moats

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 11:58 am

Pegasus Knight?
Trickster?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:06 pm

She's a recruitable unit in Fire Emblem Awakening. The "how would X fight" thing is also applicable to many characters on the roster already. Character's don't have to have fought before to work in smash. And IMO, the argument of "not fighting in home series so it doesn't work" has been invalid for a long time now, especially because of Phoenix Wright. He's a pacifist in universe, so his playstyle and attacks reflect that.
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:10 pm

BluePsychic wrote:
MercuryHg34 wrote:
Anna is important because she has appeared in pretty much every FE game
Wasn't the only game she didn't appear in because that game didn't have shops or something?

Yes. That would be Gaiden. Anna wasn't the shopkeeper in Tellius either, but she ran the tutorials there. She wasn't a shopkeeper in Jugdral, but I can't remember where she appeared.
Back to top Go down
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU
Shiruza

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:22 pm

I don't mind Anna. I'd still prefer Chrom, and I am fairly disappointed in his loss, but the fact that it's Anna at least softens the blow. I mean, she has a fairly high priority to begin with, or at least has a higher priority than Alvis/Arvis, so at least her inclusion is a sensible one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Candidate Cut Poll
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next