Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done] - Page 3 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:39 pm

I had 32 earlier, but I only remember 1:

Bonk (Bonk)
Spoiler:
1. He's a caveman. That attacks with his head.
2. He'd be the sole representative of the TurboGrafx.
3. His games were quite successful, creating various sequals.
4. He'd be a direct representative of Hudson, something Bomberman doesn't present as he was transferred to Konami.
Back to top Go down

Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:41 pm

Uh, Generic?
Anything Hudson owned belongs to Konami now. INCLUDING Bonk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:45 pm

That still doesn't negate the fact that he wasn't given any other mainstream games since they moved to Konami, aside from a cell phone game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:46 pm

That may be true, but you can't say he's a Hudson rep anymore.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:59 am

Name: Chun-Li
Spoiler:
Series: Street Fighter

Reasoning:
1. She was cut from the main roster... and while many of us don't really like her, some people DID play as her. Might be a nice gesture to bring her back after taking her away.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:01 am

@SP, I agree
Back to top Go down
Daw
Level 6 CPU
Daw

PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:51 am

@SP, She was my MAIN.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:52 am

I started to main her for a period of time.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 9:09 am

Palutena and Medusa added to the OP.

About Chun-Li:
Not sure if you caught it when DMX said it (or if you even believed him) but Falcon is working on a "Street Fighter Smash" game with a slightly modified version of Crusade's engine. She was already complete in SFS, which is why Falcon seemed to code her so quickly for 0.7.
Unless there's a massive movement to bring her back in DLC, I'm going to have to say no on this one.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 9:37 am

Any supporters for Clun Li here other than myself?
Back to top Go down
Daw
Level 6 CPU
Daw

PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 9:39 am

Me,SmashKing.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Level 7 CPU
Leo

Link

PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:00 pm

Me too. She is a good opponent to fight agaisnt.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:04 pm

Strider's Manga DEBUTED with his Arcade game.

Therefor he isn't 4th Party.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:20 pm

Incorrect.
Quote :
Although primarily known as a game character, Hiryu debuted in 1988 as the protagonist of a manga published exclusively in Japan by Kadokawa Shoten. He made his first video game appearance in the 1989 coin-operated video game Strider, which was followed by the release of an NES video game based on the manga released exclusively in North America during the same year. Since his debut, Hiryu (飛竜 "Hiryu" usually interpreted to mean "Flying Dragon") has appeared in various video games produced by Capcom.

I actually do my research sometimes.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:33 pm

Dettadeus wrote:
Incorrect.
Quote :
Although primarily known as a game character, Hiryu debuted in 1988 as the protagonist of a manga published exclusively in Japan by Kadokawa Shoten. He made his first video game appearance in the 1989 coin-operated video game Strider, which was followed by the release of an NES video game based on the manga released exclusively in North America during the same year. Since his debut, Hiryu (飛竜 "Hiryu" usually interpreted to mean "Flying Dragon") has appeared in various video games produced by Capcom.

I actually do my research sometimes.
It was said in the Casting Call in UMvC3 that his Arcade game released alongside his manga.

Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 9:04 pm

Tommy Vercetti
Spoiler:
Reasons
1. The most iconic character from the Grand Theft Auto series.
2. The series has sold over 114 million units worldwide.
3. Grand Theft Auto series has had 4 games under Nintendo handheld, including the first game in the series. Grand Theft Auto 5 is rumored to be released for Wii U as well.
4. A character that appeals to the mature audience.
5. Eat your heart out Frank West! Tommy Vercetti is best fit to use city environments and weapons for his move set.
6. Was the protagonist of of a GTA game that launched the series to a whole new level in the mainstream.
7. The perhaps the most controversial series in gaming.
8. Represents the 3rd party company Rockstar, which is a well-respected company in the gaming industry.
9. Has the best looking shirt in gaming history Troll
Back to top Go down
Canjet
Level 1 CPU
Canjet

PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:15 pm

You know, I know you guys have thought about it a lot probably, but why 25? Why end in such an odd number (105)? Why not 111 or 100 itself?

It's not like 6 more does anything really effective after a 100 character roster. It's something to think about in the future. When your main point will probably be the characters in the end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:36 pm

Good question.

I think we should cut down the number from 25 to 20.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:49 pm

...Why?
10WHY
(would've had a longer reply but it's 1 AM and I'm too lazy to write up something that makes sense)

EDIT: Added SK's suggestion to the OP.
WHY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done] - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:08 am

Way to contribute to the discussion, Det.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done] - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:34 pm

Adam Jensen
Spoiler:

Reasons:
1. Represents the Deus Ex series, currently unrepped
2. Large arsenal of weaponry including guns, grenades, arm blades (backwards or forwards from the forearm), stealth and hacking (not likely to affect smash style fighting), and the super human nature of being mostly machine
3. High combat skills, effective use of guns and blades, super strength, above average jumps and run speeds
4. Will make for a well-rounded and fun addition to Crusade
Back to top Go down
Kirby98
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done] - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 2:45 am

I am here to suggest what are the fighters I want to see (very badly) as download characters if that is really possible I love female characters more then the guys so here are my unique suggestions.

As a big Fire Emblem fan, I would love to see at least two of my favorite Fire Emblem girls to appear as playable fighters. Sheeda and Chiki from the Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon!
Sheeda should have the ability to get on and get off her pegasus and Chiki should have two forms, human/dragon forms also her final smash turns her into a dragon.

Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done] - Page 3 SheedaDS

Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done] - Page 3 ChikiDS

Next are two of my favorite mario enemies to become playable fighters!
Hammer Bro and Petey Piranha! Hammer Bro should be throwing hammers rapidly and Petey has the ability to fly and spit goop down while flying.

Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done] - Page 3 51441520070702_103244_3_big

Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done] - Page 3 Petey

Next up is my favorite pokmon characters as fighters to download which is May a pokemon trainer girl I always want to fight as the trainer or her pokemon which are based on
my suggestions for her team. Its kinda like the pokemon trainer from brawl but
May should have two forms here May/Pokemon, the May form is
for when you want to fight as her alone and if she uses her pokemon
they would appear to fight just like regular pokemon and not playable at this form.
And her other form is Pokemon which you can only control her pokemon
as playable fighters while May just stands by at the background.
May's pokemon in her team are Torchic, Beautifly, and Munchlax.
I think Torchic should have the ability to evolve into Comusken or Blaziken in some way maybe a final smash?

Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done] - Page 3 May-1

Also it would be very nice to see Espeon/Ariados as a playable fighter too!
I think a fighter with two forms are useful so this character
should have a alternate form I know this is not Espeon's evolve form
but I like this pair from my favorite pokemon movie "Pokemon Heroes"
which you have this option to alter Espeon/Ariados, Ariados is the spider pokemon
by the way.

Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done] - Page 3 ARIADOS

Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done] - Page 3 Espeon

And finally the last two are my MOST WANTED 3rd party fighters!
I will cross my fingers for...Mion Sonozaki and Hatsune Miku!!

Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done] - Page 3 MionJapanese

Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done] - Page 3 Miku

Mion should be armed with Satoshi's bat, her final smash should be Mion driving a police car because Mion in my own Higurashi game I always want to see her as a detective. Miku should have similar moves to Vectorman I know Vectorman is not in this game but I want Miku to shoot and morph into different instruments such as guitar or piano also her final smash should be like "mike Kirby"!

Well that is all for now. Please let me know what you think about my ideas I hope for the best by crossing my fingers if anyone of these fighters I would love to see
will become a downloadable fighter up soon! three cheers for Sheeda and Chiki!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done] - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 4:13 am

No offense, but did you even read the OP?
Due to a poll, Kid Icarus is the only Nintendo rep getting another character.
Pokemon and Mario will have one extra rep, and that's decided in polls elsewhere.
And no 4th parties, that's what your last two are. Not 3rd.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done] - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:31 am

Yeah, there aren't any legitimate candidates in your post.

Rules on suggestions:
-DO NOT suggest 4th party characters. Popeye will be on the poll, and he's the only 4th party I will ever consider for CrusaDLC.
-If a series is already represented in the game by a character, they will not get additional reps in CrusaDLC. Do not suggest any characters whose series are already represented.
-You are allowed to suggest multiple characters from the same currently unrepped series, but only one will get in, even if both are in the top-20, voting-wise.
-Make sure to cite what game the character would represent and why they deserve to be in Crusade.
-Please also post an image of the character so I know who we're talking about. Preferably in a spoilerbox.

EDIT: Wait when the eff did someone change the rules. I said no fourth parties like 3 times originally and now there's only one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done] - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:04 am

I changed it because it was redundant and retarded.
We get it; you get your panties in a bunch over 4th Parties. So in order to make the no 4th Party rule be important without the stupid redundancy, I bolded and underlined the first one and removed the rest.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done] - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:12 am

...It was supposed to be comical while still putting an emphasis on it.
But whatever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done] - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:26 am

Also, I beleive Miku is actually elligible.
She didn't debut in any anime or manga, she debuted on a computer game (like another candidate already, Quote), and like Quote, has (or is getting) a game on the 3DS (Japan only for now).

So yeah. Miku is elligible. If she isn't, Quote isn't.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done] - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:44 am

Somehow skimmed over Miku.
Although technically, the Vocaloid software isn't a game. It's just sound editing software.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done] - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:49 am

Just add Miku to the list.
You are trying my patience.

R.O.B. isn't a video game character. He's a peripheral.
Ancient Minister is just R.O.B. in an outfit.

EDIT: And again, there is a 3DS title featuring her. Not sure if it is out yet or not, but it's currently a Japan only release.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done] - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 11:09 am

R.O.B. is a Brawl veteran, therefore he gets in. Ancient Minister at least had his first appearance in a video game.

OP updated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next