HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thoughts on Call of Duty as a whole

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

Thoughts on Call of Duty as a whole - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Call of Duty as a whole   Thoughts on Call of Duty as a whole - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 3:09 pm

Oreki Houtarou wrote:
you can kill turrets indirectly by shooting a portal in the ceiling and then one right below them so they fall through and crash on the ground

so you can sorta kill people with it

Or shoot the floor and then shoot the moon, thereby sucking them into the vacuum of outer space.

SPAAAACE
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Call of Duty as a whole   Thoughts on Call of Duty as a whole - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 3:14 pm

MercuryHg34 wrote:
Oreki Houtarou wrote:
you can kill turrets indirectly by shooting a portal in the ceiling and then one right below them so they fall through and crash on the ground

Or shoot the floor and then shoot the moon, thereby sucking them into the vacuum of outer space.

SPAAAACE

turrets can't suffocate, that wouldn't kill them
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Call of Duty as a whole   Thoughts on Call of Duty as a whole - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 3:16 pm

Oreki Houtarou wrote:
MercuryHg34 wrote:
Oreki Houtarou wrote:

SPAAAACE

turrets can't suffocate, that wouldn't kill them

They'd be lonely...

That's like killing them metaphorically.
Back to top Go down
GAMEfreak329
Level 3 CPU
GAMEfreak329

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Call of Duty as a whole   Thoughts on Call of Duty as a whole - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:18 pm

Please make a thread discussing portal; this is a thread for peoples thoughts on Call of Duty. If you don't like staying on topic, I am sorry, but please try to take my threads at least somewhat respectfully. I understand you like to talk about other topics, but this isn't the place to do so.
Back to top Go down
GAMEfreak329
Level 3 CPU
GAMEfreak329

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Call of Duty as a whole   Thoughts on Call of Duty as a whole - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:19 pm

By that, I mean please quit getting off topic of the thread itself; this keeps happening with every thread I make and I am getting fed up with it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Call of Duty as a whole   Thoughts on Call of Duty as a whole - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:32 pm

Edit button, pls.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Call of Duty as a whole   Thoughts on Call of Duty as a whole - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:49 pm

But... that happens to EVERY thread here. Don't take it personally, it's human nature to get sidetracked. Especially when everyone has either said what they have to say already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Call of Duty as a whole   Thoughts on Call of Duty as a whole - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Call of Duty as a whole
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2