Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 17 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirb-Star
Level 3 CPU
Kirb-Star

N/A

Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Hi.   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 4:57 pm

Hi, my name's Kirb-Star and I'm from the Mcleodgaming forums, I'm a big fan of the game and I hope to have a good time in this forum. Nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 5:07 pm

Hello Hello
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 17 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 4:22 pm

I forgot to introduce myself here.

Hello. I am wheeled_tank. I play a large amount of games, and in SSB specifically, I use what are generally considered "Horrible" characters. Other than that, I enjoy making movesets for characters, and am glad to see a spot where those characters have a chance.
Back to top Go down
Waisechef
Level 1 CPU
Waisechef

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 7:13 am

Hey guys Smile I am Waisechef.
I really love to program games and create sprites.

That's why I create my own fangames and be active in the offical Sonic World team.
There I did my own 3d model stages and give some advices for the ingame editor.

Once I had the idea to join the crusade team too, but I felt not good enough.  Like a Star @ heaven_Like a Star @ heaven
But If you want to look at my sprite and program skills, you can visit my youtube channel or deviantart account.

On my youtube channel you can watch my fangame "Sonic Battle Force" and on my devianart acc you can take a look at the sprites that I made for the game.

I guess that should be enough information about me. xD
Pls write if I did something wrong or you like to hear more about me. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://waisechef.wordpress.com/
Nix~
Level 4 CPU
Nix~

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 8:17 am

Hi I'm Nix and I used to be good at video games.
Back to top Go down
Jexulus
Level 3 CPU
Jexulus

Jexulus

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 9:01 am

Nix~ wrote:
Hi I'm Nix and I used to be good at video games.
Here here.
Back to top Go down
Zero of Time
Level 1 CPU
Zero of Time

Link-Umbreon

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 11:54 am

Hi.

I'm Zero of TIme.

I love Splatoon and want inklings in LITERALLY any smash game or fan game.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 12:07 pm

Zero of Time wrote:
Hi.

I'm Zero of TIme.

I love Splatoon and want inklings in LITERALLY any smash game or fan game.

That is all.
You can always give your support to them (along with any character not in the game as of now) here:Unofficial Characters

Here are the Inklings: Inkling (Splatoon) Discussion

Almost forgot. Welcome to the Forums. I hope you have a good time here.
Back to top Go down
MisterValentine
Level 1 CPU
MisterValentine

DustyTheHusky

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 7:08 am

Hello, I am Valentine, and I am a gamer who is only limited to having a PC and a Wii U. Not that the former is a bad thing, anyway.
Back to top Go down
thebuddyadrian
Level 5 CPU
thebuddyadrian

thebuddyadrian

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 9:38 pm

Hey there dude i hope you like the crusade forums.
Back to top Go down
KaneGaming
Level 1 CPU
KaneGaming

Time-Tumbler2

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 7:26 pm

Hiya everyone, the name's Kane!

I'm 14, and I love Smash Bros from the bottom of my heart. I play Sm4sh semi-competitively, and I use Brawl hacks if I just want to have a fun time. I'm also looking forward to play Crusade 0.9.1 and SSF2 Beta!

I'll mainly be posting ideas and such around the forums, though I'll also chat in the Tea Room when I'm bored.

See you all around, and happy Smashing! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 7:29 pm

Hello hello
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 7:40 pm

Hello, welcome.
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 7:41 pm

Hello, and welcome to the forums.
Back to top Go down
EnerGForce
Level 1 CPU
EnerGForce

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 11:23 am

Heyo!

I'm "EnerG". Been a fan of Smash since Melee, and like em all now. Discovered SSBC through my obsession with Petey Piranha as a character. I researched a mod I felt I had remembered where somebody turned Wario into Petey in Brawl, but instead I stumbled upon a SSBC match, and was so hyped to realize I could really get the game.

New to the game of course, and 0.9.1 is looking lovely. Personally this is my favorite fan game I've ever played, and it's really awesome that there are people willing to release updates and improvements to the game for nothing in return.

I'm into gaming of any generation. I have an Atari, PS4, and most in-between. Some of my fave games are Godzilla: Save the Earth, War of the Monsters, SSB4, and countless others. Happy to be here!
Back to top Go down
crazybark
Level 4 CPU
crazybark

Klonoa
  crazybark

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 7:45 pm

Oyo, just realized i never actually made an account, cant really sprite but i do modeling if that's anything. hi crusade board!
Back to top Go down
buildglines
Level 1 CPU
buildglines

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 1:10 pm

I go by buildglines.
You may know me as ♡♪!? or Geno in the official Discord Crusade chat.
I main Geno (which may not be a surprise) and i also play Ristar and Knuckles.
I've also recently undertaken streaming (not with the intent to overtake tra or other crusade streamers)
Back to top Go down
DxRed
Level 1 CPU
DxRed

DBenji

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 17 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 4:42 pm

Hey crusaders! I'm DxRed (a.k.a. The Mayor) I'm a programmer from Canada who stumbled upon this beautiful game accidentaly.
I don't really have much to say, but PMs are always welcome. Just keep in mind I'm not great at explaining! Laughing
Back to top Go down
XOdus
Level 1 CPU
XOdus

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 12:40 pm

Ayo, I'm XOdus. I'm huge into musical theatre, I play a lot of Project M (mains: Wolf, Toon Link, Mario, Sonic, Gannondorf, Falco), used to play a lot of Sm4sh (mains: Toon Link, Roy, Dr. Mario, Rob), a little bit of Melee (mains: Dr. Mario, Captain Falcon, Falco, Gannondorf), but recently got into Crusade (mains: Mario, Falco, still trying to find more).

Anyone who wants to play, let me know. I haven't had the chance to play online yet. HYPE!
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 12:46 pm

Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Nix~
Level 4 CPU
Nix~

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 5:53 pm

Welcome!
Head on over to the SSBC discord. That's your best bet of finding a match.
Back to top Go down
Verimelon
Level 2 CPU
Verimelon

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 3:57 pm

Hello, I'm locodude0001. Also known as Verimelon. I've apparently had an account for 5 years and only just now found some love for this fan game.

I'm basically a self taught pixel artist and coder. I'd love to try to help as much as possible on Crusade, but my anxiety gets the best of me most times. This post is the first (or second) step to working up the nerve to become part of a community.
Back to top Go down
Nohrian Sadist

Nohrian Sadist

cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 4:14 pm

Welcome friend.
Back to top Go down
Nix~
Level 4 CPU
Nix~

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 8:39 pm

Ditto
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 8:44 pm

Ditto the Ditto, because I am Ditto
Back to top Go down
Luigibound
Level 1 CPU
Luigibound

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 17 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 8:29 am

Hello you guys! I am Luigibound and I am new to this site.

As you can tell I am a huge Ness main and you'll see me play him more than many characters in smash. I started playing crusade since v 0.8.4 and so far I have a blast with v0.9. Can't wait when v0.9.1 releases!

Back to top Go down
Aurablast
Level 1 CPU
Aurablast

Ridley
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 11:07 pm

Heys Guys !

I'm Aurablast. I'm 28 years old. I leave in France (sorry for my English grammar then !).

I started smash with smash 64 day one. Really loved the serie since the beginning. I started to play competitively with Brawl (as a Yoshi solo main). I then played smash 4 competitively but I'm finally bored of this version (community and mechanics, mainly) so I stopped the competition like 3 months ago. I duo mained Charizard and Yoshi. I played a bit PM and still like it pretty much but I have never considered playing it competitively.

More generally I am mostly a Nintendo fan player : mostly Mario games and Pokémon games. I am a HUGE fan of Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie. I also like to play some games wich do not belong to nintendo like World of Warcraft, League of Legends, Sonic, Spyro, ...

I stream sometimes on twitch aswell Smile

As for Crusade, I'm a bit familiar to this game. I started with 0.8 version (can't remember the exact version of 0.8 ) but I often do some breaks because I know no-one to play with and fighting bots is boring in the long turn :'( I am really interested by the meta of this game and I want to play against many players. I've seen many very interesting topics here so ... well ... here I am !

I have tryharded a lot Ridley at the moment and he will probably stay as my main. As for a secondary, I don't really know for the moment but I would say I am mostly interested by one of the following : Tails / Yoshi / Luigi / Bowser / Bomberman / Mewtwo.

I've seen the 0.9.1 trailer and I'm pretty looking forward trying this. This game is just awesome, so thank you to all of his contributors. I would be glad to help as much as I can aswell.

That's all I think, see ya !
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 12:00 am

Hello and welcome.
Back to top Go down
Aurablast
Level 1 CPU
Aurablast

Ridley
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 10:58 am

Thanks =)
Back to top Go down
Galvezini
Level 1 CPU
Galvezini

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 12:29 am

Hi, um.. You may call me Gzini (living in Mexico, my English kinda sucks).

I enter this forum so i can read and share/learn stuff related with the Smash Crussade development.

Game related, played all the official Smash Bros (included inspired games like Smash Flash 2, Brawlhalla, Rivals of Aether etc.) being Project M my favorite Smash at the moment.

In Smash, always tries to main Luigi (his PM version being my favorite iteration), but with many secondaries depending the game like Toon Link/Pikachu on Brawl/PM, Falco/Jigglypuff on melee.

About my hobbies, i like to make any kind of OC (stories, characters, music, drawings, animations) but always ends losing time playing any kind of videogames. I'm studing Computer Engineering, but I still won't consider me decent at said tasks like programming, coding etc.

So, at my stance wish you the best and hope everything going well with the people who play/develope this game.
Back to top Go down
http://gzini.blogspot.mx/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next