Golden Sun Characters Poll - Page 2 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Golden Sun Characters Poll

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Golden Sun Characters To Smash!
Ivan (Wind)
Golden Sun Characters Poll - Page 2 Bar_left6%Golden Sun Characters Poll - Page 2 Bar_right
 6% [ 1 ]
Garet (Fire)
Golden Sun Characters Poll - Page 2 Bar_left6%Golden Sun Characters Poll - Page 2 Bar_right
 6% [ 1 ]
Mia (Water/Ice)
Golden Sun Characters Poll - Page 2 Bar_left11%Golden Sun Characters Poll - Page 2 Bar_right
 11% [ 2 ]
Alex (Water)
Golden Sun Characters Poll - Page 2 Bar_left44%Golden Sun Characters Poll - Page 2 Bar_right
 44% [ 8 ]
Felix (Earth)
Golden Sun Characters Poll - Page 2 Bar_left11%Golden Sun Characters Poll - Page 2 Bar_right
 11% [ 2 ]
Piers (Water/Ice)
Golden Sun Characters Poll - Page 2 Bar_left0%Golden Sun Characters Poll - Page 2 Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Sheba (Wind)
Golden Sun Characters Poll - Page 2 Bar_left0%Golden Sun Characters Poll - Page 2 Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Jenna (Fire)
 0% [ 0 ]
None :( (Don't Pick This Pls)
Golden Sun Characters Poll - Page 2 Bar_left22%Golden Sun Characters Poll - Page 2 Bar_right
 22% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Ness_64
Level 4 CPU
Ness_64

Golden Sun Characters Poll - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Sun Characters Poll   Golden Sun Characters Poll - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:04 pm

- Tidus himself tells us, many times in the game, he's just a helper in comparison to Yuna's role, that Yuna's the most important character in the party; thus, the main character in the story. She even appears on the title artwork along with Tidus. And you simply won't listen.

And to think you're the one who "knows the most about FF by a landslide in this forum". Wow. Did I really waste my time playing and reading about the games? You make it look like so, because you sometimes say such absurd things about FF that I almost think you're trying to troll me. But let's put it out of the way.

- The top 16 actually has some very nice variety. Just look carefully what every character there can do.

- Everything Alex has, other than his signature abilities and Mercury Psynergy, is purely informed, as I told earlier. I simply don't want characters like this for DLC, Smash Bros already has a resaonable number of them by itself, and though the efforts to avoid it are good and I appreciate them, Crusade won't probably be far behind in that aspect.

Then again, if we actually had a Golden Sun 4 with him actually pulling his weight in battle, I'd vote for him without thinking twice about it. But that's not the case, so I don't want you taking away the importance of other characters in Alex or Felix's favor like you did. If you didn't want to, be more careful with your words, because you made it look like so. That's all.

About everything else, there's no helping it. You still will keep your opinion and ideas no matter what I say too. Your last DLC argument is a main one here. See why I told I wasn't going to consider it?
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Golden Sun Characters Poll   Golden Sun Characters Poll - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:18 pm

Ness_64 wrote:
- Tidus himself tells us, many times in the game, he's just a helper in comparison to Yuna's role, that Yuna's the most important character in the party; thus, the main character in the story. She even appears on the title artwork along with Tidus. And you simply won't listen.
Did you play through the game? If you did, you would know that the real point of the game is Tidus, not Yuna. This is only revealed at the end of the game. However, up until that point the story is told from Tidus' perspective. Whether you like it or not, Yuna is not the main character.

And to think you're the one who "knows the most about FF by a landslide in this forum". Wow. Did I really waste my time playing and reading about the games? You make it look like so, because you sometimes say such absurd things about FF that I almost think you're trying to troll me. But let's put it out of the way.
If you can point me to one thing i've said about FF that hasn't been accurate, go right ahead.

- The top 16 actually has some very nice variety. Just look carefully what every character there can do. You're still ignoring the point i made here with reserved DLC slots. Either way, some of our top 16 are not unique at all. Wreck-it Ralph is a big guy who smashes things. That's it. Takamaru is a generic Samurai. Professor Layton is a professor with no special attributes. The Heavy is a big guy with a minigun. These do not qualify as "unique" or good variety. They are winning because of their game popularity combined with the importance of their role in said game. Alex wins again here.

- Everything Alex has, other than his signature abilities and Mercury Psynergy, is purely informed, as I told earlier. I simply don't want characters like this for DLC, Smash Bros already has a resaonable number of them by itself, and though the efforts to avoid it are good and I appreciate them, Crusade won't probably be far behind in that aspect.
Uh, his Mercury Psynergy and his signatures make up his entire moveset so your point there is void. The stuff about Alchemy is more than implied anyway if we wanted to use it. The player actually witnesses him receive the powers from the Golden Sun directly and he achieves near omnipotence.

Then again, if we actually had a Golden Sun 4 with him actually pulling his weight in battle, I'd vote for him without thinking twice about it. But that's not the case, so I don't want you taking away the importance of other characters in Alex or Felix's favor like you did. If you didn't want to, be more careful with your words, because you made it look like so. That's all.

About everything else, there's no helping it. You still will keep your opinion and ideas no matter what I say too. Your last DLC argument is a main one here. See why I told I wasn't going to consider it?
Back to top Go down
Ness_64
Level 4 CPU
Ness_64

PostSubject: Re: Golden Sun Characters Poll   Golden Sun Characters Poll - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:29 pm

FFX's case is the similar to FFXII: The characters we play as aren't the main ones in the story.

Unlike XII, our "main" character has relevance for the entire game. In fact, he has so much relevance, Yuna has to divide her "main character" spot with him.
I bet that if the game were told from Yuna's perspective, you'd see how Tidus is important too, but would say she's the main character no matter what.
Plus, Yuna's quest is one of the key points of the game.

I won't repeat everything, you actually should know that better than me. And if her appearance in Dissidia is irrelevant, so is Warrior of Light's.

Before stopping discussing here... Just some of your arguments defending WoL in the other topic were so absurd (he can summon "everyone" without being a summoner himself? Seriously? Golden Sun Characters Poll - Page 2 Are_You_Fucking_Kidding_Me_HD_by_CrusierPL), that I'm really thankful you had other good arguments to compensate for that.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Golden Sun Characters Poll   Golden Sun Characters Poll - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:44 pm

Ness_64 wrote:
FFX's case is the similar to FFXII: The characters we play as aren't the main ones in the story.

Unlike XII, our "main" character has relevance for the entire game. In fact, he has so much relevance, Yuna has to divide her "main character" spot with him.
I bet that if the game were told from Yuna's perspective, you'd see how Tidus is important too, but would say she's the main character no matter what.
Plus, Yuna's quest is one of the key points of the game.
Tidus is still the main character of the game. Yuna appears to be the focus for a while, but then you learn that it is not Yuna's quest that matters, but the path Tidus has been sent on by the Faith. FFX was the one i played through the most, i know my case here.

I won't repeat everything, you actually should know that better than me. And if her appearance in Dissidia is irrelevant, so is Warrior of Light's. Uh, no. You cited Dissidia appearance as proof that she is a main protagonist, and I refuted that through characters such as Gabranth and Gilgamesh. WoL has no relevance in this particular argument.

Before stopping discussing here... Just some of your arguments defending WoL in the other topic were so absurd (he can summon "everyone" without being a summoner himself? Seriously? Golden Sun Characters Poll - Page 2 Are_You_Fucking_Kidding_Me_HD_by_CrusierPL), that I'm really thankful you had other good arguments to compensate for that.
When i said that, i gave clear reference to where it comes from. In Dissidia, a WoL player can equip WoL with any summon they want. Therefore, WoL has access to all summons thanks to his Dissidia appearance.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Golden Sun Characters Poll   Golden Sun Characters Poll - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:17 pm

I will give this poll till Friday before midnight tonight. Seems like the discussion is dying down quite a bit
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Golden Sun Characters Poll   Golden Sun Characters Poll - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:10 pm

Confirmed Alex and locking poll
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golden Sun Characters Poll   Golden Sun Characters Poll - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Golden Sun Characters Poll
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Crusade Community :: Suggestion Poll Board :: Suggestion Poll Trash-
Jump to:  
How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com