District Court Discussion BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

District Court Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

District Court Discussion Empty
PostSubject: District Court Discussion   District Court Discussion EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 4:50 pm

District Court Discussion Draft
At the moment, I am on the fence of whether or not to have the gavel be a wall, or have the desks be walls.

Also for the sake of this topic,
simple=small, with few platforms. There CAN be a gimmick, but not a major one.
Simple=/=Battlefield.

Discuss.
Back to top Go down
Dr.MarioX
Level 8 CPU
Dr.MarioX

PostSubject: Re: District Court Discussion   District Court Discussion EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 4:52 pm

I like this.
Back to top Go down
http://machriderz.deviantart.com/
Leo
Level 7 CPU
Leo

Link

PostSubject: Re: District Court Discussion   District Court Discussion EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 11:37 am

I say have Apollo, Klavier and the Judge in the background. After some time they discuss about a character, and when they hit the desk the stage shakes and deals damage to standing players. The stage also shakes if the judge uses his hammer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: District Court Discussion   District Court Discussion EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 12:05 pm

I say only their respective desk should shake if they hit them, but the whole stage shakes when he Judge uses his gavel.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: District Court Discussion   District Court Discussion EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 12:15 pm

How can you stand on the desks and under the desks? Not sure how that makes sense from a design standpoint. But if they were solid, it'd be a weird layout where you'd get caught in the gaps...

I suppose it's fine as it is. But just throwing out another idea: What if there is a 3rd platform that moves back and forth between the 2 desks as they argue, but gets smashed by the gavel when the judge intervenes?
Back to top Go down
Leo
Level 7 CPU
Leo

Link

PostSubject: Re: District Court Discussion   District Court Discussion EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 12:33 pm

BluePsychic wrote:
I say only their respective desk should shake if they hit them, but the whole stage shakes when he Judge uses his gavel.
This is a good idea. also I think they should discuss the character when he/she lands on the middle platform. But if other character steps it while they're discussing someone nothing happens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District Court Discussion   District Court Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

District Court Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1