HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!)   SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:51 pm

Waiting on Det vs. Strider, Diego vs. Giga
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!)   SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:24 am

Current matches:

Dettadeus vs. Strider Hiryu
diego222 vs. GigaPichu
MitsuriZX vs. Traweezie

Post here when you have results!
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!)   SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:42 pm

Leo and I are at 1-1, but we need a third party host because the lag is becoming too disruptive.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!)   SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:49 pm

Ask around on the forum chat
Back to top Go down
MitsuriZX
Level 4 CPU
MitsuriZX

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!)   SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:27 am

I'm having a major problem with Lag.I wasn't able to play agaisn't Traweezie because PerfectHell wasn't available,and also because if i host,Traweezie gets lag,and if Traweezie hosts,i get lag.There is no solution to this kind of problem,is there?
I hope someone can help-me have a fair fight agaisn't Traweezie soon.
Back to top Go down
plasmis
Level 5 CPU
plasmis

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!)   SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:42 am

If you want, I can host for you again like last time, but I'm not sure if it'll get any better though
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!)   SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:03 pm

2-1 for me. Plas hosted.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!)   SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:20 pm

Thanks det, we'll update tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
diego222
Level 4 CPU
diego222

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!)   SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 2:05 am

Just to let you know, Gigapichu and me will probably have our match on friday or saturday. Is it ok?
Back to top Go down
MitsuriZX
Level 4 CPU
MitsuriZX

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!)   SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:55 am

I'm not sure if i can continue pariticipating in this tournament.Two reasons : 1-Lots of lag from any third-party host. 2-I'm starting to get kind of busy.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!)   SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 8:22 am

@ Diego222: sure, that's fine. I figured this tourney would take longer than 5 days anyway.

@ MitzuriZX: i usually have good connection as a host, if you and traweezie want to arrange a match time i can host for you, that way you wont have as much lag. I would hate to see someone drop out because of lag.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!)   SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 8:29 am

If mitzuri doesn't forfeit the bracket looks like this as of now:

Quarter Finals:
diego222 vs GigaPichu

Semi Finals:
Det vs QF winner
MitzuriZX vs Traweezie
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!)   SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:42 am

Update: MitzuriZX has officially forfeited (dropped out of) his match. Traweezie moves on to the Final round.

Waiting on diego and giga
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!)   SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 2:38 pm

Diego and Giga both put up great fights, and Giga one 2-0.

*was their third party hoster*
Back to top Go down
diego222
Level 4 CPU
diego222

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!)   SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 2:48 pm

Confirming generics post. One of my best online matches though.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!)   SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:37 pm

Giga vs. Det for the Semi-finals
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!)   SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 3:13 pm

Is the semi finals over yet?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie?feature=mhee
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!)   SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 3:23 pm

I haven't played Giga yet, so that'd be a no.

I'm going to try and do it ASAP since we're both on.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!)   SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 3:48 pm

2-0 for me. Very close games. I used Tails both games, Giga used Waluigi game 1 and Weegee game 2.
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!)   SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 3:56 pm

Ok cool! So I'm up against you when ever your ready let me know
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie?feature=mhee
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!)   SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:02 pm

The Finals are upon us! Traweezie vs Det is the final match. Good luck to both of you!
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!)   SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:23 pm

Remember that finals are best of 5! There are no stage bans for a match winner during counterpicking in this one
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!)   SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:41 pm

Beat Traweezie 3-0. First match was Krystal v Samus on FD, second was Krystal v Mewtwo on BF, third was Peach ditto on Rice Beach.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!)   SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:01 am

Congratulation Det! This Tourney is now officially over. Thank you to all who participated, and plaease sign up for future tournaments!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!)   SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SSBC Tournament (With two hosts!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2