HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Music Discovery Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Music Discovery Thread Empty
PostSubject: Music Discovery Thread   Music Discovery Thread EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 6:27 pm

Many times when I discover music I like, I quickly start looking for even more music which is more of the same!

Sometimes however, there are songs you just can't find anything similar to!

Fret not! In this thread, we shall help one another discover music we like!

RULES

• Each person is allowed one song per post.
  • The next poster must post one more songs similar to the song of the previous poster, then post a song he wants to find something similar to!
  • If you think you can find a song similar enough but not right now, you can make a post saying "Reserved". If you do, you are obligated to edit your post with a similar song within the next 24 hours.

I'll start!

Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Music Discovery Thread   Music Discovery Thread EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 7:17 pm

I thought this was like "Music you thought you wouldn't like but love now" because that's me with Touhou
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Music Discovery Thread   Music Discovery Thread EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 5:24 pm

OP response

Looking for something more similar to:
Back to top Go down
Sk00ps

Sk00ps

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Music Discovery Thread   Music Discovery Thread EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 5:54 pm

Errrr, hmmm. This gonna be hard

Last edited by Sk00ps on Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misread the instructions)
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Music Discovery Thread   Music Discovery Thread EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 3:44 pm

Skoops has informed that he's unable to fullfil the request above, so I'll be taking over!
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Music Discovery Thread   Music Discovery Thread EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 5:34 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:
OP response

Looking for something more similar to:

This was extremely difficult. The songs I found are not particularly similar but were the best I could do given my current musical knowledge.

Looking for something like:

Back to top Go down
Nohrian Sadist

Nohrian Sadist

cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: Music Discovery Thread   Music Discovery Thread EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 12:50 pm

What parts of deep breath deep breath specifically? Lotus Juice albums have a very recognizable sound, so looking at his discography would prove fruitful.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Music Discovery Thread   Music Discovery Thread EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 4:45 pm

Good question. I guess from 2:27 all the way to end. Something syntho-pop/urban like that resembles the instrumental aspect of the song I guess.
Back to top Go down
King Proto
Level 5 CPU
King Proto

ProtoBlur

PostSubject: Re: Music Discovery Thread   Music Discovery Thread EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 8:01 am

Hey Slissith, sorry for the bump, but do we have to post a video? I know what I'm trying to look for but I have no way to upload a video.
Back to top Go down
King Proto
Level 5 CPU
King Proto

ProtoBlur

PostSubject: Re: Music Discovery Thread   Music Discovery Thread EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 1:11 pm

Hey Slissith, sorry for the bump, but do we have to post a video? I know what I'm trying to look for but I have no way to upload a video.

EDIT: Never mind, anyway...

Im looking for a band or music thats similar to:

https://youtu.be/jJnPJWDQ07U?list=PLbbz0qmAA2P3Ma4EHAc_l9avj4QwhoI_B

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPMoSz53yVI&index=2&list=PLbbz0qmAA2P3Ma4EHAc_l9avj4QwhoI_B

basically the ost as a whole I love it!
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Music Discovery Thread   Music Discovery Thread EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 5:04 pm

King Proto wrote:

EDIT: Never mind, anyway...

Im looking for a band or music thats similar to:

https://youtu.be/jJnPJWDQ07U?list=PLbbz0qmAA2P3Ma4EHAc_l9avj4QwhoI_B

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPMoSz53yVI&index=2&list=PLbbz0qmAA2P3Ma4EHAc_l9avj4QwhoI_B

basically the ost as a whole I love it!

Hey

Not gonna lie, but I've been very busy lately, but I'll see what I can do!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music Discovery Thread   Music Discovery Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Music Discovery Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1