Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH! BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH! Empty
PostSubject: Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH!   Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH! EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 1:49 pm

The announcer is well, the announcer of the series for smash and is only heard throughout the games. I think, however, that he needs recognition as a character. I believe the announcer deserves recognition and should be a character.

Normal
Combo: He hits with his microphone three times and then he strikes up.
Side: He throws his mike towards an opponent.
Up: He  strikes upwards with his mike
Down: He strikes downwards

Smash
Side: He shouts causing sound waves to omit from his mike
Up: He strikes a pose which hit opponents upwards
Down: He swings his mike around and opponents are hit downwards

Special
Neutral: He throws his cord forwards if opponent is hit they are dragged torwards the Announcer, can grab on ledges
Side: Yells the closest fighter to the Announcer's name and the fighters name comes out of the sound waves and starts  to follow the fighter
Down: The Announcer plugs his cord into the ground and it shocks nearby opponents
Up: The announcer summons a platform below him that rises upwards.

Air
Neutral: Sound waves surround the Announcer and damage fighters
Side: Kicks Fighters
Back: Whips his cord backwards
Up: Back flips kicking opponents upwards
Down: Spins in place damaging opponents

Final Smash
Super Smash Bros!: The announcer yells the title of the game causing sound waves to envelop him and follow him, as he walks around fighters that go into it slow down and are damaged by it so the Announcer can combo the opponent in the final seconds the fighters are completely trapped and the damage of the Announcer's attack damage increases. Final Smash lasts 15 seconds.

Last edited by DestinyIntwined on Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH!   Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH! EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 2:05 pm

Kid. Kid. Are you high? Why would you even think about this. A REAL person in Crusade? Against the rules
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH!   Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH! EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Well I was thinking his model would be based off the real person but now that I'm thinking about it again nah, but the actual announcer is from smash and smash alone not real life.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH!   Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH! EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 2:10 pm

Quote :
Types of characters that fall under the '4th Party ban':
- Anime/Manga Characters
- Film/Television Characters
- Characters Originating From Internet Culture/Memes
- Original Characters
- Celebrities/Real People
- Any character who is not owned by a video game corporation.

Furthermore please begin titling your topics like all the others on the board or you're looking at a life reduction. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH!   Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH! EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 2:12 pm

Kid, doesn't matter if it's based on a real person or not, this is the most ridiculous request ever. Wall Of Shame, here we come.
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH!   Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH! EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 2:14 pm

well

It's something I haven't thought of, I can say that.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH!   Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH! EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 2:15 pm

1. The Announcer is owned by Nintendo
2. He isn't really based off of anyone just the announcer character from SSB

(Dust here are the reasons I chose to make a move set as I didn't realize he broke the fourth party ban)
(I know it's ridiculous Braystar but I like to shake it up once and a while)
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH!   Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH! EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 2:19 pm

I have no words...
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH!   Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH! EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 2:21 pm

A voice is not a character
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH!   Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH! EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 2:23 pm

^
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH!   Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH! EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 2:34 pm

I didn't think it could get worse then Frisk
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH!   Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH! EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 2:35 pm

IKR
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH!   Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH! EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 2:37 pm

Okay that's enough. He is one our younger folk here, and he can report if he wants to.

Be careful, or else someone will make a thread about how they hate you.
Back to top Go down
King Proto
Level 5 CPU
King Proto

ProtoBlur

PostSubject: Re: Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH!   Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH! EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 2:47 pm

Sorry, but no this isn't really a good character idea. I'm sure that you can come up with something better though! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH!   Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH! EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 2:52 pm

OmegaSteve777 wrote:
Okay that's enough. He is one our younger folk here, and he can report if he wants to.

Not going to apologise, because it's true, I don't like either thread. But I can understand why Destiny would/will be offended.

But the truth is that I've never supported a thread Destiny's made and always have so many critiques, and this is just..the pinnacle.

Speaking of critiques, the moveset's not good. Only thing that stands out to me is the Side Special.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH!   Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH! EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 2:57 pm

Actually no Shaq you said you'ld support Sora which I actually Bumped so you could see it but nope, and I am sick of you, are you just this outright rude?? I actually used to look up to you as a friend of sorts on this site but you know what? I DO NOT CARE ANYMORE! I am done with this Bullshit! Fuck you Shaq! I am done!
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH!   Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH! EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 3:02 pm

DestinyIntwined wrote:
Actually no Shaq you said you'ld support Sora which I actually Bumped so you could see it but nope, and I am sick of you, are you just this outright rude?? I actually used to look up to you as a friend of sorts on this site but you know what? I DO NOT CARE ANYMORE! I am done with this Bullshit! Fuck you Shaq! I am done!
Who said I was going to support?

Not sure why you've suddenly broken your true trust of me. Is it because I critique your threads? Critique your Frisk thread? If that comment I made and clarified why I made it broke you and made you snap I doubt you considered me a friend at all.

I'm actually a really nice guy but I doubt you'd like to hear that now. Can't wait to see the Spam Boards thread about me.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH!   Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH! EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 3:02 pm

He toughly critiques character requests, and to be honest, yours aren't very good. Snapping like that probably isn't a good idea either.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH!   Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH! EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 3:10 pm

le forum drama xD
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH!   Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH! EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 3:12 pm

The Days of our Forum
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH!   Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH! EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 3:15 pm

Shaq you said this about Prince

That so? Well, my apologies then, I'm not up to date on that.

Regardless, my other points still stand. Though the fact that he is a Namco rep significantly boosts his chances in my opinion. I've lived quite misguided about him being Sony for years, so perhaps I'll reconsider.

Well I just reconsidered while writing this post and there's not a ton of other Namco choices that'd fit like a glove like Prince does into Smash.

Him being a Sony rep was one of my main problems with it. Katamari's plenty popular, so if you can give more and better reasoning excluding his moveset/uniqueness you may have a supporter on your hands.

You had this to say about Sora

DestinyIntwined wrote:
Lego Shaq wrote:
It's a great moveset, now. Maybe you could throw in more building somehow but it's a solid moveset.

I still won't be supporting; perhaps a good moveset, but not a good character.

Yes I understand you won't be supporting, I mean you win some you lose some. I realize that I do have to fine-tune Prince's why he should be a crusader, how do you like Sora's?
Haven't really checked it out yet. I'll most likely support either way.

I snapped because of this Shaq

Lego Shaq wrote:
OmegaSteve777 wrote:

Not going to apologise, because it's true, I don't like either thread. But I can understand why Destiny would/will be offended.

But the truth is that I've never supported a thread Destiny's made and always have so many critiques, and this is just..the pinnacle.

Speaking of critiques, the moveset's not good. Only thing that stands out to me is the Side Special.

It's just fucking rude
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH!   Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH! EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 3:17 pm

DestinyIntwined wrote:
Shaq you said this about Prince

That so? Well, my apologies then, I'm not up to date on that.

Regardless, my other points still stand. Though the fact that he is a Namco rep significantly boosts his chances in my opinion. I've lived quite misguided about him being Sony for years, so perhaps I'll reconsider.

Well I just reconsidered while writing this post and there's not a ton of other Namco choices that'd fit like a glove like Prince does into Smash.

Him being a Sony rep was one of my main problems with it. Katamari's plenty popular, so if you can give more and better reasoning excluding his moveset/uniqueness you may have a supporter on your hands.

You had this to say about Sora

DestinyIntwined wrote:
Lego Shaq wrote:
It's a great moveset, now. Maybe you could throw in more building somehow but it's a solid moveset.

I still won't be supporting; perhaps a good moveset, but not a good character.

Yes I understand you won't be supporting, I mean you win some you lose some. I realize that I do have to fine-tune Prince's why he should be a crusader, how do you like Sora's?
Haven't really checked it out yet. I'll most likely support either way.
Notice how I said most likely.

Also, what was the point of this post? It was literally all me saying, in some way, I am considering supporting.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH!   Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH! EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 3:19 pm

Lego Shaq wrote:
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH!   Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH! EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 3:19 pm

When the announcer joins the battle, Alfonzo takes his place!
Alfonzo: Leave it to me!
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH!   Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH! EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 3:24 pm

DestinyIntwined wrote:
Lego Shaq wrote:

"Notice how I said most likely."

I love how you also ignored the rest of my post and picked that part.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH!   Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH! EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 3:27 pm

No, I did read your post. I snapped cause this comment:

Is plain fucking rude.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH!   Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH! EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 3:29 pm

DestinyIntwined wrote:
No, I did read your post. I snapped cause this comment:

Is plain fucking rude.
Me saying the moveset isn't good is rude? What am I supposed to do, help you fix it? It's in the Wall of Shame, what am I to do.

And the second part is me stating the facts. I've never supported a thread of yours and I sadly always have to critique them, and I wish I could support a thread you've made with no strings attached. And "the pinnacle", as in this is a big example of a thread I don't want to support and would critique to no end.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH!   Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH! EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 3:30 pm

Truth hurts m8
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH!   Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH! EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 3:39 pm

Lego Shaq wrote:

Well there's this, the first thing you said
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH!   Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH! EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 3:41 pm

DestinyIntwined wrote:
Lego Shaq wrote:

Well there's this, the first thing you said
And then I clarified what I meant. If it makes you feel better, then that comment was pretty unnecessary on my end.

Also, "Well there's this"? Like you're looking for ways to convince everyone I'm the worst guy on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH!   Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH! Empty

Back to top Go down

Announcer (Super Smash Bros) Let's get ready to SMASH!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next