Vegeta Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

Vegeta Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Vegeta Discussion   Vegeta Discussion EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 10:22 am

Discuss, share opinions, ideas, etc. about Vegeta. Character is currently not in any publicly released version.
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

Vegeta Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta Discussion   Vegeta Discussion EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 10:58 am

Please, no.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

Vegeta Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta Discussion   Vegeta Discussion EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 11:19 am

Eh why not, and why not other Animu too Monkey D. Luffy, Kirito, All the anime, all of it.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

Vegeta Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta Discussion   Vegeta Discussion EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 11:22 am

Where's the Chester Cheetah thread?
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

Vegeta Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta Discussion   Vegeta Discussion EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 11:24 am

That's CGI not animu, totally different area
Back to top Go down
Athorment

Athorment

Ganondorf
  Athorment

Vegeta Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta Discussion   Vegeta Discussion EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 11:25 am

Krillin when.

No but... it's a bit weird that they are bringing Vegeta as an Alt even when Goku is supposedly the only 4th party character that would be added? idk
Back to top Go down
http://athorment.deviantart.com/
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

Vegeta Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta Discussion   Vegeta Discussion EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 11:28 am

Vegeta isn't getting in folks, just a joke taken too far.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

Vegeta Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta Discussion   Vegeta Discussion EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 11:28 am

Vegeta Discussion Shocked-spit-out-drink-o_zps85b841e1

Umm I did not notice who post the thread, Trinitro, your not on staff, so, how the hell do you know the future roster, hmm?
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

Vegeta Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta Discussion   Vegeta Discussion EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 1:15 pm

It's just a prank bro
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

Vegeta Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta Discussion   Vegeta Discussion EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 2:49 pm

So Trinitro is banned now, for what reason, he was being mild, (except for this)
Back to top Go down
Bedoop!
Level 4 CPU
Bedoop!

Rayman

Vegeta Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta Discussion   Vegeta Discussion EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 5:18 pm

So if I'm understanding this correctly
Dust jokes in chat about Vegeta being confirmed
Someone posts a thread about that
Dust makes his main Vegeta to roll with the joke
Push comes to shove, Tinitro makes a thread for Vegeta in the Official Character thread (Probably without permission too)
RIP

Moral of the Story;
Read the rules before making a topic, because Goku has been confirmed a thousand times to be the ONLY 4th-Party Character (Aside from Weegee but Weegee's kinda a special case)
chat ded
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

Vegeta Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta Discussion   Vegeta Discussion EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 11:36 am

If Weegee's in what about Sanic?
Back to top Go down
Sean_McMuffin
Level 4 CPU
Sean_McMuffin

Mach Rider
  EnderSean311

Vegeta Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta Discussion   Vegeta Discussion EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 6:36 pm

DestinyIntwined wrote:
If Weegee's in what about Sanic?

Don't forget Mayro.
Back to top Go down
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

Vegeta Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta Discussion   Vegeta Discussion EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 6:40 pm

Dustination wrote:
Vegeta isn't getting in folks, just a joke taken too far.

I know it XD
Back to top Go down
Sean_McMuffin
Level 4 CPU
Sean_McMuffin

Mach Rider
  EnderSean311

Vegeta Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta Discussion   Vegeta Discussion EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 6:43 pm

So how long is Trinitro's ban?
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

Vegeta Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta Discussion   Vegeta Discussion EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 7:04 pm

One week

Also don't you dare compare Weegee to the low tier trash meme that is S*nic
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

Vegeta Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta Discussion   Vegeta Discussion EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 7:27 pm

The only joke left is that this thread hasn't been locked yet
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

Vegeta Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta Discussion   Vegeta Discussion EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 8:25 am

Gotta go fast
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

Vegeta Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta Discussion   Vegeta Discussion EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 9:09 am

I know you really like it but try and tone down the 'posting just to post'
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

Vegeta Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta Discussion   Vegeta Discussion EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 11:51 am

NEVER!

(ok)
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

Vegeta Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta Discussion   Vegeta Discussion EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 1:05 pm

This a quality post right here peeps, but we need to stop it. Lock plez
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

Vegeta Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta Discussion   Vegeta Discussion EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 12:47 am

Bedoop Bro wrote:
So if I'm understanding this correctly
Dust jokes in chat about Vegeta being confirmed
Someone posts a thread about that
Dust makes his main Vegeta to roll with the joke
Push comes to shove, Tinitro makes a thread for Vegeta in the Official Character thread (Probably without permission too)
RIP

Moral of the Story;
Read the rules before making a topic, because Goku has been confirmed a thousand times to be the ONLY 4th-Party Character (Aside from Weegee but Weegee's kinda a special case)
chat ded
Uhm...this thread was obviously a joke.
And this thread was not the reason I was banned.
I was banned, because appearantly, I'm not even allowed to report posts anymore!
Seriously, if I'm not allowed to report posts anymore, then how am I supossed to make that...nightmare stop once and for all (forum veterans will know what I'm talking about)? Because I'm sure as hell will never accept this heresy.
Back to top Go down
Mp3 Toaster

Mp3 Toaster

Lucario
  Mp3_Toaster

Vegeta Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta Discussion   Vegeta Discussion EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 3:18 am

TrinitroMan wrote:
Uhm...this thread was obviously a joke.
And this thread was not the reason I was banned.
I was banned, because appearantly, I'm not even allowed to report posts anymore!
Seriously, if I'm not allowed to report posts anymore, then how am I supossed to make that...nightmare stop once and for all (forum veterans will know what I'm talking about)? Because I'm sure as hell will never accept this heresy.

You can still report, but the thing is that we warned you twice not to keep making these meaningless reports about that ".gif". But you kept going anyway. That's a dumb reason to infract anyone in general. Heck! All of your reports over the ".gif" alone covers over half of the reports we have ever gotten in the entire forums life! And if you can't stop over-reacting to that gif I already told you could've easily ignored. Then I can't help you. Plus this could've been over much earlier as well if you just let it go without any fuss and not ignoring what we were trying to warn here.
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

Vegeta Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta Discussion   Vegeta Discussion EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 3:42 am

Mp3 Toaster wrote:
You can still report, but the thing is that we warned you twice not to keep making these meaningless reports about that ".gif". But you kept going anyway. That's a dumb reason to infract anyone in general. Heck! All of your reports over the ".gif" alone covers over half of the reports we have ever gotten in the entire forums life! And if you can't stop over-reacting to that gif I already told you could've easily ignored. Then I can't help you. Plus this could've been over much earlier as well if you just let it go without any fuss and not ignoring what we were trying to warn here.
You are contrdicting yourself.
If I cannot report about that gif, then I cannot report at all, because the reports about that gif are my only reports, and they will only go away if the gif will go away.
Because sadly, I cannot block images on my browser.
Back to top Go down
Mp3 Toaster

Mp3 Toaster

Lucario
  Mp3_Toaster

Vegeta Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta Discussion   Vegeta Discussion EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 4:03 am

TrinitroMan wrote:
You are contrdicting yourself.
If I cannot report about that gif, then I cannot report at all, because the reports about that gif are my only reports, and they will only go away if the gif will go away.
Because sadly, I cannot block images on my browser.

Or use the reporting function for actual problems like spam outside the spam board, flaming, inappropiate content and other problematic behaviour. The gif doesn't fit any of those. There's a lot of sensible things you can report other than this "gif" you are making too big deal out of. So how am I exactly contradicting myself here then? And as I said, we don't infract people by simply posting a specific gif (Unless inappropiate, which this gif isn't). Thus, your reports on the gif only are useless. And we don't want anymore of those.
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

Vegeta Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta Discussion   Vegeta Discussion EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 4:44 am

Oh, you don't want any of my reports?
Well, tough luck, I don't want any of those gifs either.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

Vegeta Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta Discussion   Vegeta Discussion EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 7:45 am

Look Trinitro the gif is spam, it goes in spam boards, you can't punish people for y'know spamming a gif in the spam boards
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

Vegeta Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta Discussion   Vegeta Discussion EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 8:27 am

But what about the cases when the gif was posted outside the spam boards?
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

Vegeta Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta Discussion   Vegeta Discussion EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 8:52 am

And which ones were this?
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

Vegeta Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta Discussion   Vegeta Discussion EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 8:59 am

It doesn't matter. We. Aren't. Going. To. Infract. Somebody. For. Posting. A. Gif.

Stop wasting your time, and get some therapy while you're at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vegeta Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta Discussion   Vegeta Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Vegeta Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next